ricky911@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

rickytamer911
Basic Tree

ricky911@useast

Postby rickytamer911 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:15 am

]Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: expert
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:DoDoYumYum, archol, junzzi
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: iv been here before and i just got back from a long time vacation
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
,41 for u to watch. But i guess all of my friend knows that i not bad player and sure no Team kill.
[b]Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer: have observed none
[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide: all my friends going there.As i said up there , they advice me to go for lhli to learn more and it will improve my skills,and i did have some game with LIHL friends i saw their skill was improve much then before on 1200+ bot.So i hope to have good games in LHLI and can meet my friends there .

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Re: ricky911@useast

Postby RadiantCrystal » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:40 am

You won't get vouched if you don't fill out the form as you have been away for too long
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:59 am

Hello Ricky, Could you please edit your post and re-insert [/b] after :

So the qeustions will look like this:

How are you?: Well, i am just fine, Ty.

instead of this :

[b]How are you?: My eyes hurt, from the edit of the original format
Thou shall self tk.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:50 am

Please edit your post and make it serious. Don't copy the request of someone else. If you won't do this you will be instantly denied.

Secondly, I read back why you left the LIHL and it wasn't so pretty. You left because I banned you and you were priding yourself that I banned you because you thought you pushed my buttons? It has been a long time, but we don't need more drama here so explain how you look back on that now. (https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=207&t=16607)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

godlik3
Donator

Postby godlik3 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 pm

O M G! Ricky the King of trolls coming baaaack?plz vouch him again

rickytamer911
Basic Tree

rickyt911@us.east

Postby rickytamer911 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:05 pm

[b]Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[i have been playing w3 for the longest time ever, i have played legion for years, i was a previous lihl member, but had a fallout, got busy in life etc. ]
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:[n/a]
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:[beepboopbeep, junnzi, archo]
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed?[no, i have a very solid connection, i never dc. ]
[b]Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7263048, https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7221641]
[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” ( ):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:[i have played legion td for a very long time, i am know within this clan, and i am reapplying back to get it . hopefully there is no drama inhouse . ]
Attachments
ss.png
ss.png (746.97 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
ss.png
ss.png (746.97 KiB) Viewed 1486 times

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Re: rickyt911@us.east

Postby Lord-Miles » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 pm

You need ingame screen while you playing.

rickytamer911
Basic Tree

Postby rickytamer911 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:12 pm

ss
Attachments
ss.png
ss.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1451 times

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 pm

omg, i see 3 hacks

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Will check it tomorrow probably - please link me a holder and yolo replay so it saves me the time of searching for both, afterwards ill check some random replays

Problem is you cant get revouched immediately (although you were on the same calibre as Beep more or less) due your absent of 2-3 years, though i dont mind it but others likely do

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:34 am

yo u coppy my apply for lihl man. look at my account there dodoyumyum.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:20 pm

The problem is you were playing against ent18 players, whereas 1200+ players are way more skilled compared to them thus its not optimal

Replay 1 - (Priosner/Infantry) You started with prisoner yet you didnt went for income neither holding 7, it was literally an average semi income build as we know from season 1 / 2

Random replays - I checked 2 random replays to get a better overview

1) You started grizzly with troll behind and leaked quite a few at level 2 (against furbolg), but still had your 2nd grizzly at level 3 and went 1 greymane at level 5 whereas you team leaked badly to king after a send (with a crosser) and lost 2 heals, yet you decided to go steamroller than a 2nd greymane for 7 (could go 2 greymanes for 5 before to hold for the team) and leaked 7 without a send too. Even Junzzi mentioned there that you are not ready for LIHL yet, i also stopped watching after Junzzi built on you

2) You asked for cross, started with a spawn then sold it for an upped pyro to push 2/0 (late push), afterwards you leaked level 2 against a furb and level 3 without a send - at arena even your ygg holder was higher value, lumber and income than you and even 2 random ent18 players at the opposite side, who went yolo tactic either (whereas afterwards you went Hydra)

Summary - talkactive, can control king, can lead games if necessary, knows how to build (with big mistakes sometimes) and great problems with pushing (especially in those replays i checked were all semi income pushings which we did at season 1/2)

Denied for now @rickytamer911

My opinion - Unfortunately you are definitely not ready for LIHL, as you will definitely will belong to the worst players in the league or even the worst, as literally nearly all +1200 players have more knowledge than you in case of holding and pushing. You still have a lot of knowledge from season 1 yet you still do big mistakes and i didnt even found a yolo replay so far. I told you several times the current meta is either holding 7 or pushing hard in LIHL (you went semi income in all 3 replays, and sometimes even average). It works in 2s but you definitely cause drama at 3s (more or less) and especially 4s. I would definitely vouch you if you know how do it a bit due your past accomplishment (more or less), but you lack the knowledge of the current meta nowadays and some league players will complain about it definitely.

Note
- Please learn how to suicide income aka yoloing, either http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :LTDGuides (which is a somehow good guide, with minor mistakes) or watch some LIHL replays, also how to hold level for the team (Harlot, Ygg etc). Also play on the 1200+ bot in the future - because its quite similar to LIHL

Return to “Denied”