i apply LIHL for my hobby D1ldo

Moderator: LIHL Staff

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

i apply LIHL for my hobby D1ldo

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 pm

[b]Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Not_good, sobad,D1ldo
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: my wife play lihl. and i think alot lihl players know me as ACE , zinzin, Dodoyumyum(my wife), archol, micho, tariq.....
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
[b]Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL)
[b]Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer: i watch my wife play alot on lihl.
[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:hum i like the way u guys build on lihl and i want to learn more about it. the way when push or when ob for team.1 more thing is sometime team need +1 for 3s or 4s haha that why i think if i can go lihl some players wont need to wait long for full game.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Re: i apply LIHL for my hobby D1ldo

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 pm

i will add replay today later cause i dont remember all game now. but i will add it with screen shot.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello.

Am I understanding it correctly, you are dodoyumyum's husband?
You only mentioned the same accounts as dodo did on her vouch request. We can't properly judge your application this way as we don't know what games on these accounts are played by who.
It would be nice if you could make your own forum account so we know who of you is writing what and you will either need your own wc3 account or you show us several replays which were played by you.

Also be aware that you can't share accounts in LIHL.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello,

@Diablo_ yes, Tom is Dodos husband.

I think Tom is ready to try next stage (lihl) have play with him from months, he started being noob and Dodo and I (with the rest of our friends) have teach him for months. He got my !support once the accounts issue is clarified :D

Cheers!

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:19 pm

+1 support
usually play with both tom and dodo so they are deferent persons with deferent accounts with deferent skills for sure
tom listen better than dodo for advices
tom have good knowledge about the game and all standard yolo ...
tom have good attitude
I did not test him with bad or tk towers but I guess he can do good

the problem is they have same ip address and they could be near each other while they playing so we need find some solutionfor this issue

gl brother
salam
note .... I guess he isbeter than dodo

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:34 pm

i've played with d1ldo a few times, good player and open to advice. I've also seen him do well with shit towers; he knows when to suicide and push and even how to recover. I also !support

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 pm

And dont forget the screenshot after you made a new account and a new appeal (in this topic if possible), you can ask your wife for help if necessary or any other LIHL members (ingame etc.)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:15 pm

@mega-tuby
As I said, we can't handle your application as it is and will have to deny you if you don't respond anymore.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun May 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Denied since still no response.
-----

Return to “Denied”