Armored Tree

Re: re appeal for vouch

Postby skarking » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:51 pm

@holymoly gtfo PLZ

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 pm

So seen the replays, considering the drop of skilllevel i gave out to newer vouches im inclined to give you a trial aswell. However what bothers me is the fact that you have strong opinions against you, and i dont feel its in the interest of the league to vouch someone on those terms.
Ive spoken with redrum about the matter, and we agreed on a deal for you: Play on the 1200+ bot for approximately 4-6 weeks or until it is shut down. During that time, present the level of behaviour you will bring to lihl, especially when lihl people are in ur public, which is very often atm due to stats problems in fgb.
Reappeal ( no need for new replays) on the first blood gaming site : https://firstbloodgaming.com/forums/for ... -requests/
Then we will wait for the input of the community again, however i wanna point out that supports/ no supports without context will not have an influence anymore. Give feedback how he does from today on, not how he had behaved in the past, and sup/unsup based on those terms.
We are not interested in feedback that dates farer back then today.
Then well see how its handled and if ull get a fair chance to play lihl.

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:46 pm

He wanna play at Lihl? See what this kind of guy sending me on PM , also on discord, and 5000x ingame:

topic: son of bitch

Report private message
Quote message

Sent: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 pm
Recipient: eld3r
fu
son of a bitch u are
i just tell u t1 in case u miss it so hades dont get focused
we had a talk u and me some weeks before and everything was fine
and now u flame for no reason
ur a son of a bitch
u can go fuck ur mother from now, stupid ego bastard
u start flaming for not a single reason
little whore u are, u and all ur family must be a bunch of bitches
stupid moron
i hope u die son of a bitch

i hope it helps at vouching. Cheers

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:54 am

tell the truth and add the replay in whitch u started to flame for no reason cause i asked you to place a t1 front of hades, then the next lobby game where u flamed my mother and more, and ignored me, so i raged and send u this pm, where is the problem? it was in game? no, it was here, once again, tell the truth anda just need to check ur history as a flamer to understand you are not saying the truth here, if you flame i flame back, yes this is retarded but i wont shut up especially when u act like an idiot for no reason.
Ha soz their is a reason, i thought u forget to make t1 !

eld3r
Armored Tree

Postby eld3r » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:17 am

Ofc..
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 821861.w3g
Now here is the truth lol. U see me flaming after u repeat that i have to put a t1 infront of hades when i got Mine. And i tell u to stfu,
means i flame u ?
Means that u Teamkill me this game on purpose due juggling with king, wishing me and my mother death, telling that my mother is a bitch. And this all on discord, in game, in entgaming.com via pm. All this becasue i tell u to stfu? U get how much help u need in reallife? Cheers im out.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:22 pm

na stfu means u are a kind boy ;)
why aren't you posting lobby chat from other games u flamed my family ? this is to izi to post replays from me flaming when u dont play ur replay when u flame.
and what u prove is i talked to you nicely and you answer shut the fuck up "stfu" right? so so so ? you took king from me without asking and flamed and i should act like a mannered boy with such players? hahahaha so funny, "stfu, taking kills without asking when i was on it" and asking me to be nice with you? + you should add lobby chat from other games u flamed my family, stupid lier, nobody believes you seeing ur history as flamer ;) im out too byebye.
ps: stop to lie i flamed mothers like you yes, u provoked i answered yes, but i never ever tell you 'i hope ur mother die" thats a big big lie im not like that and if i did it i apologize for it even if i dont like you

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:29 am

If it is helpful, a moderator's view here is that this player should not be allowed into a community such as this given the player's attitude. The above posts pretty well sum it up - has a very long history of bans, flaming moderators and other users via the conference and PM, etc. Despite being asked and warned to change, there has been no evidence of this... I can easily see this turn into multiple situations where the player breaks the rules, game ruins, flames, or refuses to work with teammates and then consistently makes excuses/ blames others - will eventually result in an unvouch, etc.
Just my 2 cents.
These users thanked the author AmnoN for the post:
Krocis (Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:59 am)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:45 am

@amnon blablabla you talk and you dont know things, like eld3r history is better than mine, ahhahaha defend ur friends np and actually idc about ur opinion.
where did i made excuses? he flamed first "stfu retard" is a flame, yes i flamed harder after but just dont start to arg with me for no reason, you have the chat log i think you are smart enough to check who started that shit.
then dont talk when you dont have the next lobby game when he flamed family and mother, im saying things and eld3r took maybe more ban than me for flames so ur post is actually useless.im actually very cool in every replay u can check from me, just we had a talk eld3r and me 2 month ago and made peace, and over reacting like he did for saying "make a t1 front hades" because i thought the guy didnt remmeber, and flaming me instantly, yes this is my fault u are right, so lol people like you give me cancer.
(12:59 / Allied) iambignoob: t1?
(13:05 / Allied) ELD3R: y stfu
(13:06 / Allied) ELD3R: pls
thats the real start, dont talk to me like that and im cool in games, thats all ! yes i hard flamed back and he did flamed back the game after in the lobby and what? why you post useless things here about this story? pfff this is ridiculous, then check what eld3r ddi cause they refused draw? he plug himself every 1 minuts when draw is not a mendatory ! but u are right im wrong, byebye

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:38 pm

@amnon are u defending this guy http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 826667.w3g
sending 3 mili lvl 1 refusing to build?
or this guy ? https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11826664
refusing up king and leaving game at 10 making his team lose?
or maybe this one?
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 826642.w3g
(10:26 / Allied) iambignoob: eld3r u saw me on king
(10:27 / Allied) iambignoob: why u start?
(10:31 / Allied) iambignoob: if u start king i let u
(10:33 / Allied) iambignoob: if i start let me
(10:36 / Allied) ELD3R: i dont see u as human
(10:40 / Allied) iambignoob: okey
(10:53 / Allied) iambignoob: i told u
(10:56 / Allied) iambignoob: dont start to arg with me
(11:00 / Allied) iambignoob: i was on king
and then u still asking why things goes like that?

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:08 pm

he flamed first "stfu retard"

(13:05 / Allied) ELD3R: y stfu

why u add things he didnt say when u after copy chatlog :D
we dont want u in our community and u shud ve already realized it.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm

so u keep defending that guy?
let me add some replay
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11827890 trolling lvl 1 refusing to build from eld3r
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11827889 trolling lvl 1 refusing to build from el3rd
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11827888 trolling lvl 10 after arena refusing to push refusing to build tk'ing his team

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:50 pm

i dont give a fuck about you krocis just get a life and also get the fuck out from my appeal, this is like the 10th post ur making i dont care about u and ur sad life, just showing hates here and talking trash, ur defending an idiot who just took 2 weeks ban for all his game ruin, whos called eld3r, and then ask again why did i flamed this guy back when he started it.
why dont u just gtfo from my appeal? u posted ur opinion its okey idc i dont like u and i dont wanna arg with u more, u provoking with ur stupid smyle and rest of ur chat and then u asking why do i act like that, pathetic you are

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Topic Locked. No need for a new vouch request. Denied

Return to “Denied”