STIFF_Maistar

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Dong
Donator

Re: STIFF_Maistar

Postby Dong » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:08 pm

then it should be added to the vouching procedure. so the terms of getting vouched, are equal for all.

Rules are not bended as we see fit. And since we have a written vouch procedure protocal it should be followed.

If any of our current lihl mods disagree with the written protocal, a change suggestion is the correct approach
Thou shall self tk.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:27 pm

Hi Dong,

you might be right in regard of a lot of former LIHL players, who only need to post an application to get back into the league. If the mods think the former LIHL player is not out of shape they usually get revouched, else they have go through the same procedure.

Although in the rule its stated that a moderator has the right to accept/deny applications if he got legitimate reasons (except 5 players are vouching for the applying player with reasonable explanations)

For example: a simple !support wont count

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:56 pm

@dong

Spoiler!
I already made it a procedure that when someone requests for vouch only 2-3 replays (one yolo and one hold) need to be posted. Mods are free to randomly view replays on one's profile. If you need to ask me why, think. The posted replays, as archol mentioned, are usually decent good replays. We will mainly be looking for whether the applicant understands his role or yolo/hold meta from these replays aside general things like communication and basic ltd understanding. Overall skill wise evaluation, will be based on random replays picked by the mods. If you are not aware of this procedure read back topics and updates or w/e things I updated on vouch request pages.

As for revouching ex-lihl players, procedure for re-vouch doesnt need to be the same as newly vouch... If you do not agree, we can talk.

-.-
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:19 pm

@Nabo. san
Spoiler!
My point was mostly, that none of the replays stiffy provided, has been reviewed so far.
And i did not question old members returning in anyway -.- I talked only about new vouches
I mean, if moderators do not even want to look at the provided replays, then why state that vouchers should provide them firstly ?
But Yes, as allways, i will come and talk with you on chat <3 ^^ #Dong
Thou shall self tk.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Btw i would just add/ask:
Dont players in LIHL go to 1200+ to play chill games once in a while? So when i play chill games aswell in 1200+ where i dont play tryhard, shouldnt those replays been taken out of the judging? Just wondring since if i were to play in LIHL i would play tryhard, but if i want to play a chill game i would just play at 1200+.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:04 am

building a clockwreck on 3 instead of a phantom isn't the difference being playing a chill game or trying hard, its a matter of game sense and understanding how to build. If i'm playing a "chill" game on 1200 i don't build random shit...i go to ent 18 bot for that.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:18 am

Styles as i said earlier. I tried once with 3 phants and it leaked for me that time, so i wanted to try with the clockwreaker to see if it helped as a tank. I could play solo games alone to test out towers, but there i dont get sends. And in mega there are some differences with the crossers and the sends lvls etc, so if you got a build there, you wont have the same build in 1200+. So in that game when i came in the same situation i wanted to try to see if that held the wave better, this was a 1200+ game but could also have been a solo game or ent mega game where i wanted to try it. But pls stick to the question
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:35 am

Just played a game with stiff on ent 18 today and imo he is not yet ready. If you wish to re-apply, spend at least 2 weeks on ent31 to prove yourself again. Locked for now.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:52 pm

STIFF_Maistar wanted to add/ask :

Btw i would just add/ask:
Dont players in LIHL go to 1200+ to play chill games once in a while? So when i play chill games aswell in 1200+ where i dont play tryhard, shouldnt those replays been taken out of the judging? Just wondring since if i were to play in LIHL i would play tryhard, but if i want to play a chill game i would just play at 1200+.

And about the game in ent18, i dont know why radi judged that game since we were all just having some fun, it was hazza, jabba, radi and I who played it. Radi spammed antistuck, so we all started to do it for fun. So when we were playing i just needed 0.12 elo to get over 1200 and since it was with them i just played a chill game. I had the aquas and for the first time i wanted to try some things with it like 300 value on lvl 3 (leaked). had 400 value for lvl 4. Messed up with farm so i couldnt do 550 value with 3 more aquas, so tried oceanus for the first time in a long while. was 7/3 at 7 and 7/6 at 9.
I kinda think its unfair when radi judge a game with friends, when i got around 20 aquas replay where i do something different and allways follow the build correctly.

Regards STIFF

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Fine, let the dedicated LIHL mods judge your case then. I won't take part in any of this if that what you want.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

nabo.
Donator

Postby nabo. » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:07 pm

@don_killuminati
Stiff can PM. Dont post on a topic that has been reviewed, processed, and locked.

@Stiff_Maistar
Your app has been denied.

You may reapply in a week and request another mod aside rad to review. If you have further questions, ask mods personally in game or pm or on ent chat.
Clan High@useast

• Check the wiki for ENT rules and general information.
  • Talk to mods on ENT chat.
  • Host games through our bots, Manage your stats, Secure your account(s), and check your ban status on ENT LINK.

Return to “Denied”