TheBiGBBB
Basic Tree

TheBigBBB LIHL Application

Postby TheBiGBBB » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:55 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
- No previous LIHL experiences
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
- TheBigBBB for 1200+ and Mr.Hell for the 10x Hell games
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
- I played atleast 500 games of 1200+, Not sure who's who of LIHL and 1200+ players, but I'm sure most of you have seen me under "TheBigBBB"
Do you have Gproxy installed?
- Installed
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
- https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8503589 - Aqua
- https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8404039 - Hydra
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
- Will do
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:

- I'm a very friendly player.. Sometimes I make mistakes like everyone else but I generally don't flame, and I listen to people's opinion and advice when they are given to me.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: TheBigBBB LIHL Application

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 am

This guy has been on 1200+ for many time, i remember him from my times there and i dont have any bad thing to say about him. IDK his skill lvl atm since a lot time since i dont see him, but maybe we should give him a try.

In any case i feel like i !support this application.

Cheers

ACED

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Never had any problems with him on 1200+

i speak about skillz, and behaviour.

Dong-
Thou shall self tk.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:18 pm

I will be checking this sometime soon so please be patient and sorry for the delay!
God is my strength.

TheBiGBBB
Basic Tree

Postby TheBiGBBB » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:41 am

Thanks, Take your time!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:38 pm

I am afraid.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Hydra replay:
The hydra replay was a bit of a letdown. You got warriored, and still made 3 protons for lvl 2, where you would have held at 2 protons. Then, your tot placement was off, when you placed it right next to your hydra. It was good for level 3, but overall probably not a good place to put it. You could place it either in front of the hydra, or right behind it(preferably in front). The 3 protons cost you a wisp on level 3, because you would be 10 gold short for wisp + hydra, but you could have still pushed and sold 1 of the protons(which you did not). These small things are what differentiate the good players from the really good ones. Overall, I would say this was a weak replay and you could use some work.

Aqua replay:
Your build was very awkward with aquas, and would probably be looked down upon by most lihl'ers. I think your push was fine this game, but knowing how to build is half the battle. Just based on this, the replay is not very good, and kind of reaffirms my thoughts from your previous game.

Unfortunately, I do not see you as being ready for LIHL yet. I do see potential, but that might be a long ways ahead. I would suggest you continue watching LIHL games, and maybe download some replays of the top players in LIHL as well. The mistakes you make add up quite fast, and I would like to see them corrected before you try applying again. Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.
God is my strength.

Return to “Denied”