Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiKiller[QQ]

KiwiKiller[QQ] LIHL Application

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
KiwiKiller[QQ] spoofed as Kiwi
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
dweiler, michonne, G0liath_05, Crazy_Skeleton, Diablo_ and porbably many more.
Do you have Gproxy installed?
Yes, but I got some issues going on USeast realm with it on.
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8269118 - HR yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8510308 - Ygg holder
These are some casual builds, but feel free to take a random game in my stats to get a "less casual" build :P
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Done.
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I play basically for fun, but winning helps it beeing fun :lol: . I'm a very mannered player looking forward to improve my gameplay. I am usually glad to get some tips and advices. I've been around 1200+ bot for quite some times now and I think I did learn enough there to play some LIHL. I'm thrilled about the idea of joining LIHL.
Feel free to give me any feedback, I will accept it gladly.
Last edited by KiwiKiller[QQ] on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Re: KiwiKiller[QQ] LIHL Application

Postby Escaflowne » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:20 pm

Can't comment on your skill lvl atm since it was quite some time I played any games with you. But I strongly suggest you go to channel clan lihl and obs some games. Gl!

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:40 pm

Poor placement doesn't know when to push even ask piper didn't want help

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:13 am

@DJ.FM
If you are HanksKitty, then you must be talking about that game I played (very badly, i admit) prisoners. It really was not my best game, but I can remember me placing my bottom feeder at the wrong place on lvl 6, which made me leak 3 creeps.

(18:34 / Allied) HanksKitty: btw blue i wanted to tell u
(18:35 / Allied) HanksKitty: on 6
(18:41 / Allied) HanksKitty: ur crab placement was terrible u would hold
(18:54 / Allied) KiwiKiller[QQ]: should be on wall ?
(18:58 / Allied) HanksKitty: behind
(19:00 / Allied) KiwiKiller[QQ]: ohh
(19:02 / Allied) HanksKitty: u want mavs and crab
(19:03 / Allied) KiwiKiller[QQ]: ye... -.-
(19:04 / Allied) HanksKitty: to share dmg
(19:07 / Allied) KiwiKiller[QQ]: yy
(19:10 / Allied) HanksKitty: not crab
(19:10 / Allied) KiwiKiller[QQ]: i'm dumb ^^
(19:11 / Allied) HanksKitty: die alone
(19:14 / Allied) HanksKitty: i see that

You told me that I should place it behind my prisoners, which is totally logic, I did say you were right and I did accept you help. Also, you told me to push only once, which I was about to at the moment, so i didn't, at any time, refuse your help or Piper's help.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:32 am

Check the other games i played with you this was the best game i played with you

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:16 am

DJ.FM wrote:Check the other games i played with you this was the best game i played with you

P.s just looked some of your other replays are sweet but seems when it comes mixing unit or not getting of to the best start you struggle

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:38 am

i know my judgement does not mean much cause im not even established here aswell but id still figure id say my 2 cents. I played some games with him on 1200 bot and he did play well there with me. Although he is friendly, allways open for advices and communicative, good attitude in general. i get a good vibe from him and i hope he can get a trial soon. Peace

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:29 am

Oh Kiwi ! Here you are.
I've played plenty of games with him and as i saw he is very friendly( and really think friendly behaviour and good communication and listening of advices is an adavantage, never seen him flaming) and his skills are not bad at all ! He did well everytime when played in team together that's why i chose him in my team at tournament. In my opinion you can vouch him and if something bad which you don't like at him you can take decision to unvouch, but i'm sure will do well here.

Take care and good luck !support.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:24 pm

HR Replay:
I liked your play this game up until level 8. You had enough to go 7/6, which would give you amazing income since you were fat and recover with HR/clear most of 9 anyways. You chose to stay 7/5, which did not maximize just how good of a game you had going. Besides this mistake, I would call this a good replay.

YGG Holder Replay:
This game I was a little more worried about. You said "holder" but pushed 4/0 then instead of just keeping the crab for level 7, you sold it and pushed late. If the plan was to sell the crab, you could have done it earlier and still gotten your 4 ygg's for 7 with a much faster jack. Instead, you sold the crab level 7 and pushed during the period before the round starts, and didn't really hold very well vs. their pretty weak send. I would say, as a "holder" replay this would be considered kind of a fail. You should be able to know when you can push early, or when to just keep the value you have. Here, you showed that you are not sure what to do imo.

Because I am torn between the first replay and the second, I will have to decline your application for now. The first replay had a pretty critical mistake, but was played well overall. The second replay is where I felt you needed more practice. You are right on the cusp of being good enough, but not quite there. I would advise you to keep watching LIHL games if you can, and work on your decision making. Feel free to reapply in 3 weeks if you think you are ready.
God is my strength.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:41 pm

@Nore
First of all, thank you for your feed back, this is what I was looking for.

I want to justify the fact that I sold crab on lvl 7 in my ygg holder game. I did sell it because I was scared it would have fucked the damage spread on my ygg and that the satyrs would have sniped one of the yggs. So considering the risks of it and the fact that the crab would not have done much damage, I did decided to sell it. But I agree, I should have pushed earlier instead of waiting that late to sell it and push. Also, I did go 4/0 because I had no good support to add.

Finally, you can be sure I will reapply soon and keep on observing games.

Return to “Denied”