Reapply for lihl!!!!

Moderator: LIHL Staff

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Re: Reapply for lihl!!!!

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm

thanks for all comment here on my post. I hope i can get a chance put on trail vouch to show my skills once again in lihl games, if during these 2 weeks if my skills is not good enough to belong here then i will go unvouched myself and wont ever reapply again cause it just cost moderators so much time to consider my case.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:00 pm

Do you think you have improved dodo? And if so, in what aspects?
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:19 pm

to : Diablo_ :Do you think you have improved dodo? And if so, in what aspects?

For myself i can see the problem on my skill is most of time i try ob so much and not push on time. sometime need suicide when u dont have good income or unit to recover, that the bigest mistake i made lately on lihl games when try to recover with suck units and suck income. So now i learn how to push faster and if know that i can not hold anylvl at mid game better push hard and big send for team.

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:58 pm

sounds good.

!support

:)
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm

i dont even know why shes got unvouch, noone asked my oppinion, i am kinda upset cause of that :D, shes average player imo, and i dont fucking understand how u could let players much more worse in lihl and u unvouch someone that is decent, i wont give names :)

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:11 pm

hahha elektro at the 1st season i join lihl i think u hate me now i am fell sorry about that

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 pm

the first time dodo unvouch thread came around i supported dodo. second time the thread came around i didn`t say anything, because i did notice dodo making much more mistakes than before. For me the main mistake was trying to recover after 10 with bad value, bad income towers. in my opinion the issue with this mostly was the meta changed from trying to recover to having one person full suicide 7/8+ after lvl 10 and for dodo just didn't realize it. The other mistakes i noticed from her were lack of focus. Missing send or pushing when she need to stay low etc. like she mentioned in her post its probably because she play from work.

SO based on her comment, if she understands now to push with shit value/income rather than recover late game and can promise to focus or play lihl only at home, i see no reason to unvouch her. People would hate on her for making mixes like archer and add appa for lvl 10; if she leaked with it its because of her weird mix; well no if she leaked its probably bad luck like 90% of this game. I will say again that Dodo has been pure team carry many games when she has the roll for it. Other times she will be "tk" because she takes risk with build or mix, and being pro or TK can all come down to the pure luck focus or send split etc that is a part of LTD.

that is my two cents from my experience playing with her and i will just say !support

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 pm

magicpotatoes wrote:
AvadaKedavra wrote:So I am 100% against IF dodo has not improved by a solid margain, and 100% support if the opposite is true, and she shows a higher level of skill, focus, etc. And hopefully the mods will share this view

Agreed

Agreed p.s played twice with dodo since 1 time rage quit second time 370 value engineer on 3 after they send 2 and there is no possibility of resend at best 1 archer.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:25 pm

i am never rage quite sir, most of time i play with u and piper was in day time when i was at work, My internet at work is suck like hell and sometime i got kick by bot also. and some i got problem with my laptop it just auto restart for nothing. i did ask Nore about that case and some i also go ban appreant to show it. only 1 time i range quite when i played with my husband i was fuking mad and just leave at lvl 1. I got banned for that 3 days and i admited it.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

mega-tuby wrote:i am never rage quite sir, most of time i play with u and piper was in day time when i was at work, My internet at work is suck like hell and sometime i got kick by bot also. and some i got problem with my laptop it just auto restart for nothing. i did ask Nore about that case and some i also go ban appreant to show it. only 1 time i range quite when i played with my husband i was fuking mad and just leave at lvl 1. I got banned for that 3 days and i admited it.

You and husband played king leak level 1 and quit not a dc but doesn't mater happens anywhere gl

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:15 am

mega-tuby wrote:to : Diablo_ :Do you think you have improved dodo? And if so, in what aspects?

For myself i can see the problem on my skill is most of time i try ob so much and not push on time. sometime need suicide when u dont have good income or unit to recover, that the bigest mistake i made lately on lihl games when try to recover with suck units and suck income. So now i learn how to push faster and if know that i can not hold anylvl at mid game better push hard and big send for team.

This covers a lot of the problems most people had with dodo. Great post to read, good job dodo

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi @mega-tuby , first of all our apologies for the long wait. I already sent you a PM about that too.

Unfortunately, we have decided that we have not seen enough improvement on your side to let you back in the league. In analyzing your games, we still feel like you do not know when you should push, when to hold and when to income. We have not seen any real (consistent) improvement on this. A few examples to get you on the way: you should stop trying to hold with rolls that will make you kill 1 boss on 10 when you have several people in your team who build for 10. You should stop pushing when all of your team is bad for 10 and you will die with 3 or 4 heals because you push as well as only possible holder. Don't hold level 5 and 6 when you have such a bad roll that you will be useless later anyway. Better feed the people who are good.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:50 pm

First if all im so sorry for Dodo and i would never agree with saying shes not fit lihl (just my personal view, i accept the result tho).

Then just came to say somethings that i dont entirely agree about mick words:

1) " you should stop trying to hold with rolls that will make you kill 1 boss on 10 when you have several people in your team who build for 10.". Thats not true in 100% cases at all. Spawns and Ygg are holders rolls (as example) that dont kill usually more than 1 boss on 10. Same can be applied to other towers as for example raisers or even harlots. Sometimes you build at 10 with no hopes to kill 10 but to be Obed for later game or just cuz u were already Obed and late to push. Always will depend on game situation.

2) "Don't hold level 5 and 6 when you have such a bad roll that you will be useless later anyway". This is something i disagree even more than previous statement. In many situations the gold get on 5/6 helps u a lot to push harder and faster. Then you can just leak 7/8/9 to feed holders by not building or selling some value in other ocasions.

Everygame is different from each other, with same exact roll i have been holder or suicider in different games, its very dangerous to say statements as the one i refer on point 2 as if they were the absolute truth to be applied on 100% of cases, because it will confuse ppl that is interested on future applies. What you are saying is just valid for some games under some given circubstances and cannot be applied as a "unwritten rule" in every situation at all.

My 2 cents

ACED

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 pm

You are right, those are some examples of her most common mistakes in specific games. Some games require different strategies, but I meant to say in my post that she overbuilds on times when it's not needed and underbuilds when she needs to overbuild. It's not general statements that are always true, but specific to a game.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
FadingSuns (Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:44 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Well Micky has found Mii so DoDo is not that worth to him..... Finall truth... :D

Return to “Denied”