GD.@east Reapplication

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

GD.@east Reapplication

Postby Ayyylex_ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:54 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Havent played, have observed plenty of games and have a good idea how things go on.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: GD.
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I know ZTX)Fiji, Jubadus, Marshmallows, many others
Do you have Gproxy installed?: Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
done
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): will provide
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Think im ready now, ive adjusted my gaming since last application. Errors pointed out last time i've corrected. I've played a lot with numerous lihl players in 1200 too so they might have something to say.
Attachments
engi yolo hold.w3g
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
Zeus holder.w3g
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
Nm yolo.w3g
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
Harlot+ zeus hold.w3g
(745.15 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Aqua yolo to holder.w3g
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
Recovery aqua.w3g
(560.14 KiB) Downloaded 37 times
Lod holder.w3g
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by Ayyylex_ on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Re: GD.@east Reapplication

Postby DJ.FM » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:36 am

@magicpotatoes look at the engineer yolo and look at pipers calls mahh nigger

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:29 am

DJ.FM wrote:@magicpotatoes look at the engineer yolo and look at pipers calls mahh nigger

Deleted that file since wrong one lol..

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:16 pm

Good attitude and can read games well enough
These users thanked the author Kirim for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:53 am)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:39 pm

!sup
!port
These users thanked the author Crazy_Skeleton for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:34 am)

HugMeOnce
ENT's Poet

Postby HugMeOnce » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:06 am

To appreciate where he is now, we have to start from the very beginning...

!support
These users thanked the author HugMeOnce for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 am)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:43 am

I've looked at your new replays and they all look solid. I think you picked up a lot from observing LIHL games + you have really tried to improve. Because of your dedication and the improvement you are making so quickly, we will give you a trial. You are vouched on gd.@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 am

@Ayyylex_ there is a problem vouching you on GD. I think you need to have 4 characters at least to get vouched, so please come up with a different name :P
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Ayyylex_
        Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am

MickeyTheMousie wrote:I've looked at your new replays and they all look solid. I think you picked up a lot from observing LIHL games + you have really tried to improve. Because of your dedication and the improvement you are making so quickly, we will give you a trial. You are vouched on gd.@useast

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
          Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
            Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
              LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Awesiome news ty i made new acc gdup

n1ll3
              Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:26 pm

My first game with gdup was really bad. It was just one game but sometimes one game is enough.
              https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8563292

He had aqua and played it very bad!

Start of the game:
              (00:23 / Allied) n1ll3: ygg
              gdup build 1harlot and 1aqua (shows hes not looking at teamtower or chat)
              (00:56 / Allied) sony-: go aquas
              (00:56 / Allied) n1ll3: go aqua
              he did it so all fine

overpushed during lvl4 so he was 7/1 at 5 with 500 value instead 6/1 hold and 550 value...
              then this question what to build for 5( i mean its good to ask but...)
              (09:38 / Allied) GDUP: 2 aqua or ice troll and skele?

(13:28 / Allied) sony-: why u 750 here gd? (He build 750 value for 7 instead of 7/4)
              (13:41 / Allied) GDUP: well if i 7/4 here i cant do shit at 8 (we had ygg fullholder so no 8 cover was needed and we fullsend vs no holder so it was sure he get enough herogold to ez hold 8 )

Sry im so harsh and pettifogging, but you failed several times in this game and i wanted to show all mistakes also the little once you made. But the whole game shows your skill lvl is low and you cant even handle an ez aqua build (also 5 aquas on the wall isnt a good placement)

Positive is you are nice and listen advices but sadly thats not enough for the league and i cant support this trialvouch

Ayyylex_
              Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:25 am

n1ll3 wrote:My first game with gdup was really bad. It was just one game but sometimes one game is enough.
              https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8563292

He had aqua and played it very bad!

Start of the game:
              (00:23 / Allied) n1ll3: ygg
              gdup build 1harlot and 1aqua (shows hes not looking at teamtower or chat)
              (00:56 / Allied) sony-: go aquas
              (00:56 / Allied) n1ll3: go aqua
              he did it so all fine

overpushed during lvl4 so he was 7/1 at 5 with 500 value instead 6/1 hold and 550 value...
              then this question what to build for 5( i mean its good to ask but...)
              (09:38 / Allied) GDUP: 2 aqua or ice troll and skele?

(13:28 / Allied) sony-: why u 750 here gd? (He build 750 value for 7 instead of 7/4)
              (13:41 / Allied) GDUP: well if i 7/4 here i cant do shit at 8 (we had ygg fullholder so no 8 cover was needed and we fullsend vs no holder so it was sure he get enough herogold to ez hold 8 )

Sry im so harsh and pettifogging, but you failed several times in this game and i wanted to show all mistakes also the little once you made. But the whole game shows your skill lvl is low and you cant even handle an ez aqua build (also 5 aquas on the wall isnt a good placement)

Positive is you are nice and listen advices but sadly thats not enough for the league and i cant support this trialvouch

Hey n1ll3, I have to apoligise for that game it was my first game running on 20 minutes sleep and wasn't in right mindset, should've avoided a LIHL so early. However, you can check the replays that I posted with my application (the aqua ones), and see that I know how to aqua. Don't want to make excuses it was my fault for going into a game that early and no sleep. I promise you it wont happen again.

Kirim
              Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:47 am

Had no problems with him, fast learner and v good attitude.

Diablo_
              Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:06 am

@Ayyylex_

Will you be more active again any time soon?
              Hard to judge your trial phase if you don't play :)
              -----
              LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

n1ll3
              Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Denied and unvouched

You can reapply once you are more active again

Return to “Denied”