Wani9311@east application

Moderator: LIHL Staff

wani9311
Armored Tree

Wani9311@east application

Postby wani9311 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:25 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Never played before
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Wani9311@east or Wani as spoof
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I do watch lot of lihl replays like stalker lol but I do not think any of them are actually acquainted with me
Do you have Gproxy installed? Indeed, Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
8421610.w3g
Full holder as Ygg
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

tryout inf,mute,tok.w3g
Semi I guess
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

played with shit.w3g
Ogre, Mudman
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 37 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Will do
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Have played long time in ENT bot, some of you reading this might recognize me and probably remember me as unskilled player who makes TK calls 24/7 :D But I still wanna try and see how games in lihl works for me and develop my skills

Mind
Donator

Re: Wani9311@east application

Postby Mind » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

hello wani and thx for your apply!

i just watched the ygg replay and have some hints, that might be useful for your ltd-future ;)

-if u go single holder in your team, make sure you really hold - and not just your lane. u went for 4/0 (after, i assume, u thought about it a long time cuz the 4th wisps was really late) and the only reason u still got 4th ygg was your increased income due to your single bo send on 5 (try to avoid that as well!) plus the (imo) unexpected feed on 6 from your teammates
--> u stated in chat that u would have sold your ice troll to get the 4th ygg, but that is not the way you want your gameplay to go ;)
- dont waste money for towers on levels u cant hold anyway - rather push (except u got good late game towers for 14 / 15 / 17) to ensure u send enough on the key levels. u built 2 (!) flying machines for level 10, which were pretty useless - for level 10 and in the long run as well.
- decide on which level you want to send and get the towers for it - and eventually choose a leaker among your team in case you want to send 14 / 15.
--> since you guys were hard ahead in heals and couldnt lose on 15, it was ok to go straight 17 when u saw no leaks. game was pretty over at level 10.
--> you didnt get any demon on 17, so holding was not that hard.
- i would suggest to reroll earlier next time to get good range dmg units behind your toks. good thing was tho that u only built one goliath! you dont need front/slow attack units when you got toks :)

overall you make some small mistakes here and there, which can be hard when u go into lihl. plus u posted a replay with 4 yggs when they didnt send at 7 and u get no demon on key level. maybe u got another replay where u really have to hold something? :)

maybe i have some time for the 2 other replays of yours as well, but this review costed me too much time already - gotta work :P

take care + happy gaming,

le mind
These users thanked the author Mind for the post:
wani9311 (Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:56 pm)
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi IWontDance Thanks for replying and careful comment.

Except the Ygg holder one, other two replays are from my old games like 6 months ago when I decided to give it a try lihl application (which I quickly gave up since I wasn't performing any good in 1200s that time) and yesterday I suddenly wanted to play in lihl and tried to find some replays.

To be honest with you, I could not find any of games that I am going full holder so I found one game when I got 4 yggs and decide to upload it which was one you watched. I do have many semi holder game with lod or hydra or 3yggs but no full holder. I will try to get one as soon as possible. -Hey I have one from LF's video if you do not mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRf3zJWvIhc, although you cannot see the details I have done. -
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 302164.w3g I found it.

One thing I want to say about that game was I went to two flying machine(s) because I wanted to see when enemy team will send so I can decide go 7/6 (I was /5 at point)

I appreciate your comment. Thanks!

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi @wani9311

Since you say your attached replays are very old (besides the ygg one) I'll watch some of your most current games instead.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 565376.w3g
You have infantry + harlot and decide to go pyro, I would go for harlot even if your team already has another harlot player, you can just go like 7/1-7/2 and still hold your lane on 7. But no big deal it's not necessarily a wrong decision. I liked that you only added heli+infantry for level 5 instead of a third pyro but the heli placement was too much infront. It's good that you want it to help tank but building it infront made it take like 90% of the damage and hence dying too fast. Placing it next to the pyros would have been better. I also like that you pushed for level 10 instead of trying to hold with low value zeus which usually fails anyway vs a decent send. Rest of the game is normal stuff.
All in all an ok game, but it is showing that you are using your head where and how to place towers and want towers to share dmg etc, something even many players in LIHL don't understand :P

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 565260.w3g
You have turret and aqua, first you make aqua and then sell them and switch to turrets after checking your team's towers and seeing you are kinda weak for level 5. It's good that you pay attention and want to adapt, but I would go aqua over turrets any day :P
In the end turrets did nothing good to you, even leaking rather big on lvl 5 (tho they sent lvl 4 and a resend wasn't that likely). The rest of the game you build fine.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 565132.w3g
Turrets, all fine.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 531780.w3g
Lod, grizzly, polar, phantom. Decent game, but upgrading lod to hades for level 7 wasn't good. You could make a second greymane or add phantoms instead.

You seem to be a nice and friendly teamplayer and you are also thinking nicely about what you are doing. But it also seems that you are lacking a bit of experience at this point and that's why I'll deny your application for now. I'm sure that if you keep trying to improve (e.g. watching LIHL games/replays) you will be accepted when you re-apply in a few weeks.

Best of luck, denied for now.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”