ghery apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Re: ghery apply

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi romanian mate Ghery. I played with him some matches in 1200+ and i should say is not that bad as the others say. He listen to advices and has a good communication with the allies which i can consider a big +. Skills has improved a lot as i saw. I don't understand the big hate against him. Heil the legend Ghery with his impressive almost 10000 games played on ent bot.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:41 pm

Did not play with him in 1 team yet and can't say any word about his behaviour, but when i played against him i always saw some weird builds and mixing of towers that were unsuccessful.
!no support

Highcritler

Postby Highcritler » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm

I like gayry, every game versus him is a 100% free elo game
!Support
<3 ghery is legendary ehm legendghery

ghery
Treant

Postby ghery » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 pm

@Highcritler

Thx ,
Free elo for me or ? :)

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:31 pm

iq -200 a good a reason to not support clueless cant build cant call cant play in team

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Locked again until we review it.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi @Ghery, unfortunately we will have to deny your application.

About your first replay. You labeled it EA, but it was actually a prisoner/turret mix, which went horribly wrong. You leaked a big amount on level 5 because of the mix and even more on 6. You had an op-roll, but were pretty useless all game. Some tips: if you mix prisoner and turret, at least make sure you hold level 5. In general: don't mix them if you have no knowledge of how to mix. Both a standard turret build and a standard prisoner build would have done much better than how you played them now.

The other 2 standard builds were pretty decent (blaster and EA not hard to play).

If you want to re-apply, try to maximize your builds. Don't mix if it makes you end up far worse than if you didn't. Also, I see a lot of people worry about your attitude. If you are planning to re-apply and we see any bad behavior since your first app here, we won't accept you, so make sure you will keep a good, positive attitude to maximize your chances.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”