smokedope123
Forest Walker

da_pwnerer@USEast apply

Postby smokedope123 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:08 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
da_pwnerer
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
none
Do you have Gproxy installed?
yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
my most recent games:
1. Wolv
2. Komodo mix
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
done
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:

can control King
Attachments
Replay_2016_11_10_0307.w3g
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
Replay_2016_11_10_0210.w3g
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by smokedope123 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Re: da_pwnerer@Europe apply

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:16 am

I watched some replays of you and in my opinion is that you're not ready yet for Lihl. No offence. I mean all domains you should improve, when to push, when to ob, start making calls and observe your allies and give advices to them which can help. Good luck.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:32 am

G0LIATH_05 wrote:I watched some replays of you and in my opinion is that you're not ready yet for Lihl. No offence. I mean all domains you should improve, when to push, when to ob, start making calls and observe your allies and give advices to them which can help. Good luck.

@magicpotatoes

Highcritler

Postby Highcritler » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:38 pm

Played two times with him and he failed every round 15 send. :D "His answer after failing was, i have lag spikes"

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Highcritler wrote:Played two times with him and he failed every round 15 send. :D "His answer after failing was, i have lag spikes"

I don't get the point of your feedback as it says nothing about my skill. One time I didn't send 15 when I played with you was due to technical issues and it happened once not twice, see Ban requests for reference.

If you would've checked out any other of my games you would see I know how to send level 15 of course, but it's easier to just keep up your bad temper towards me here I guess..

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Don't worry, we don't care about such stuff (unless it happens regularly) :P
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:12 am

@smokedope123 remember you need an useast account to be in lihl

other than that, Good Luck.
Thou shall self tk.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:26 am

G0LIATH_05 wrote:I watched some replays of you and in my opinion is that you're not ready yet for Lihl. No offence. I mean all domains you should improve, when to push, when to ob, start making calls and observe your allies and give advices to them which can help. Good luck.

You are right, I don't make many calls and just follow unless I highly disagree with something. Working on that and the other points you stated. I will provide you with more replays soon, where all of this should improve! :)

Diablo_ wrote:Don't worry, we don't care about such stuff (unless it happens regularly) :P

Dong wrote:@smokedope123 remember you need an useast account to be in lihl

other than that, Good Luck.

Created USEast account, edited topic title, stats queued for transfer now. Thanks :)

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Re: da_pwnerer@USEast apply

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:08 am

Two more replays focusing especially on the input you gave me. Tried to communicate much more (might include some non sense late night talk now :D)
Trying to improve my pushing game as well, still making mistakes but I immediatly notice that now and learn!

1. Sprite http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 607945.w3g
2. Archer http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 608114.w3g
3. Harlot http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 609737.w3g

@G0LIATH_05

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Ohh i really don't have time to check full replay i just look at 2 of them with pretty high speed. Sprite/Ea... are too many mistakes man, the wrong position for sprite build lvl1 and you asking almost every lvl 2,3,4 how much need to build to hold, however that player "El0" told you the steps which need to follow. And you got disc before arena and couldn't see your income, because you left the game. Not so convincing replay. Maybe you can find another sprite replay ?...

With Ea you heavy ob for 5, instead of push.You had 2 ea and 4 more small ones which is too much. 2ea+2small should hold easily. I saw you lose some seconds at some lvls when you need to push in time. Don't like how you build anti 10... don't get me wrong i have nothing with you, but just think you're not ready yet, however 1 mod should take a look at these replays to see if is correct or not. And give the final verdict. Gl.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Hey @smokedope123

Thanks for applying. Unfortunately we will have to deny your application for now. I will explain why based on your replays. Hope it helps you and you can practice with it to become ready for LIHL.

Wolverine game: Good until level 6. Then on 6 you add an extra wolverine for some reason unknown, only to push again during level 6. And then you do the same for 7, build wolverine to up during 7. You missed a lot of good push there. You would hold without the extra wolverine on 6, and the late push isn’t worth the 2 extra units you kill with upping.
Komodo game: upping the ice troll on 3 was pretty bad. I could see the leak coming from a mile distance. It is much better to build an egg and add 2nd troll instead (I believe that also would’ve made you built another wisp too). You did do a good push after, which shows you have good potential.

All-in-all the thing you will need to improve to enter LIHL is to maximize your lumber pushing. I saw in both replays you tend to overbuild before a level to then push during it. If you know your towers well enough, you will know when you don’t have to build some extra value and can push earlier, which will give you much more income in the end.

Good luck with it!
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:12 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:Hey @smokedope123

Thanks for applying. Unfortunately we will have to deny your application for now. I will explain why based on your replays. Hope it helps you and you can practice with it to become ready for LIHL.

Wolverine game: Good until level 6. Then on 6 you add an extra wolverine for some reason unknown, only to push again during level 6. And then you do the same for 7, build wolverine to up during 7. You missed a lot of good push there. You would hold without the extra wolverine on 6, and the late push isn’t worth the 2 extra units you kill with upping.
Komodo game: upping the ice troll on 3 was pretty bad. I could see the leak coming from a mile distance. It is much better to build an egg and add 2nd troll instead (I believe that also would’ve made you built another wisp too). You did do a good push after, which shows you have good potential.

All-in-all the thing you will need to improve to enter LIHL is to maximize your lumber pushing. I saw in both replays you tend to overbuild before a level to then push during it. If you know your towers well enough, you will know when you don’t have to build some extra value and can push earlier, which will give you much more income in the end.

Good luck with it!

Thanks for the nice input!

Too bad you looked at an old replay! I can only agree to everything you said there. Check this out :P (wolv replay from today: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 642138.w3g)

Komodo: Thanks for the tips! Mix builds is where I still struggle. Is it worth playing some hybrid to improve this aspect? Ive never really played a lot of hybrid in the past.

When is it possible to reapply for the league?

BR

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:56 pm

smokedope123 wrote:Komodo: Thanks for the tips! Mix builds is where I still struggle. Is it worth playing some hybrid to improve this aspect? Ive never really played a lot of hybrid in the past.

When is it possible to reapply for the league?

I don't think playing Hybrid will help a lot.

You can reapply whenever you think you have improved (usually should be at least 2-3 weeks).
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”