Reapplication for LIHL - nicolaisen

Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

Reapplication for LIHL - nicolaisen

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:nicolaisen
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:I played today with 93fly and WinWeasel,but i am not friends with anyone from LIHL
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed?
no, my internet is good
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
EDIT: Deleted a clip that i sent in twice and put in ygg clip
Attachments
YGG CLIP.w3g
(1016.68 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
2nd application spritewyvern.w3g
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
NIGHTMARRREEE.w3g
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
Last edited by nicolai123 on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Re: Reapplication for LIHL - nicolaisen

Postby RadiantCrystal » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:32 pm

@nicolai123 Your 1st and 3rd replays are the same? Are you able to post and send a screenshot to lihl moderation?
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:37 am

Hello, @nicolai123. Had some free time and checked your replays.

"2nd application spritewyvern":
You started sprites and got warriors send at lvl1, you pushed only 3/0 and added a raider for lvl2, that was a bit weird, 3 sprites hold lvl2 also and you couldve be 4/0 there. For lvl3 you built tot, but don't know why you placed it not near the wall, due to your placement if you got send at lvl3 tot coudlve die very fast. For lvl4 you added 2 rangers behind that was not needed 100%. Upped tot for lvl5 was decent, but you added another ranger again... You lost 120 gold with these useless rangers. After lvl6 you stayed 6/4 and were farmblocked, you shouldve sell 1 ranger and go 7/4. You added a wyv for lvl8 and 2 more for lvl9, i would rather push more, but well, you killed one boss and cleared sends but forgot to up 1 meliai... it couldve be a great boost for your wyverns. After lvl10 fine game with phantoms, also nice hold at lvl17 =).

"YGG CLIP":
Again warriors send and you didnt push a wisp... Added ice troll for lvl2 when it was not needed. You had enough gold to push from lvl1 but started to do it only when 3lvl was in progress. Upping revenant for lvl4 was also not needed, ygg and ice troll hold it easy. You got a lot of feed with that rev from your engies, but still i wouldve push more and save to up ice troll for lvl5 and another ygg cause you got immo and you needed to ob more. Your choice to still go 4 yggs was good, bcoz all your team suck 8 and you can cover it. You upped tok for lvl10, it was not bad but i would build more revs, stay 7/3 instead of 7/4 and try to go mid since you didnt have any holder for this lvl.

"NIGHTMARRREEE":
Warriors send and didnt push full after it again :D You were 3/0 and had doubts can you push more or not, totally you pushed more but lost a lot of time. You added a flying for lvl4, more gnolls or t2 was enough. Adding another nm for lvl5 was very hard ob, if you placed flying in front i think you coudlve hold 5 good, since you didnt need to cover lvl5 for your team (you got purple with greymane.). Nice hold lvl8 and 7/5, it was decent. Also good that you added some flyings for lvl10 to hold it better. You got 2 bosses with 7/5, great!

All in all, i would say that i didnt see any significant progress, you still have doubts when you can push or not, also some mistakes with your placement. Your gameplay after lvl10 is fine in all games, but before lvl10 you lose value cause of your push and placement. I don't support you yet and think that you need to improve more.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:29 am

I had a really hard time playing with him in 1200 the other day. He tried teach all the game giving shit advices (as for example he pinged me 20 times on lvl 10 becuz i didnt put landmine in front of hades, after that i raped 10 with no issues nd he said "i was pure luck"). His build was poor, his manners were so bad and he cant just follow team calls/advices.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8721402

This guy is so far to be ready to play here.

!Not support

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Hi @nicolai123
Sorry for the long wait!

I'm watching your replays now ...

Ygg: Enemies send warriors, you stay 1/0, build for lvl 2, sit on 120 gold after lvl 2 and finally go 2/0 during level 3 ... You should have pushed during level 1 already or at least during level 1-2 especially since you didn't build for level 3 anyway. During level 4 you even go 3/0, which you could be at lvl 2 already. Rest of the game was ok.
I also didn't like your comment at the start of the game, someone asks you if you can ob and you respond "i'm ygg lolo ofc I ob". There is more than one way to play towers (also yggs) and people joining LIHL should know that. I'm not saying overbuilding with yggs is wrong, but semi hold or yolo also often is viable.

Sprites: You overbuild level 5 for no reason, your team was strong there. Ok game after that.

Nm: Again you overbuild big on level 5 for no real reason.

Knowing when to push and when to (over)build is one of the most important aspects in LIHL and you seem to struggle there. You seem not be ready for LIHL at this point, your application is denied.

Good luck.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”