da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

smokedope123
Forest Walker

da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: apart from dota, none.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: da_pwnerer
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I think trials don't count. :)
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes, installed and using h3rmit's version.
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
1. prisoner yolo
2. nm spec yolo
3. lod spec semi
4. blaster holder http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 741048.w3g
5. archer yolo http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 741385.w3g
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Allready done that in my previous apply, if you want me to do it again, let me know.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I listen to advice!
Attachments
aquamutant.w3g
(3.22 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
lodsemi.w3g
(935.07 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
nightmare.w3g
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
prisi.w3g
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by smokedope123 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Re: da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:44 pm

nightmare yolo added, holder replay incoming asap

edit: lod semi holder added (please dont mind the trashtalk there, it was all friendly flame, we know each other :P )

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:13 am

still havent found a holder roll recently, but im working on it :P

meanwhile, another yolo for you to watch. aqua+eng, I think I couldve played that roll a tad better, and probably shouldve pushed to 7/8 arena this game. I think I made a good call though in pushing my team sending 14 here.

Pinkyyyyy
Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:42 am

U are definately a nice guy and u listen to advices, which is really good! i think u are on a good way to get good enough to play lihl, but i am not sure u are ready yet. I think u should give it some more time and keep playing with lihl players, and observate some lihl games. It could make u improve a lot faster! Still whish ya good luck!

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Pinkyyyyy wrote:U are definately a nice guy and u listen to advices, which is really good! i think u are on a good way to get good enough to play lihl, but i am not sure u are ready yet. I think u should give it some more time and keep playing with lihl players, and observate some lihl games. It could make u improve a lot faster! Still whish ya good luck!

thanks for your feedback! :)
did you watch any of my replays and if so mind telling me what i couldve played better there?
or did we just play together on the 1200+ bot? many people use different ingame names including myself, easy to get mixed up here :P

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Update: Added blaster holder replay. This game was a draw after 16 min, but I think it shows the core aspects.
Furthermore added 1 more archer yolo replay.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Hello @smokedope123

Lod semi:
I wouldn't have obed that much for level 5 since you didn't have very strong towers for that, your 3 allies could have held better than you, but no big deal. What is worse though is that you push too much during/after level 5. If you already ob you should also somewhat cover level 7 if you don't have immo so you can send rather safely. This cost you another heal on 7. I'm also no fan of these mass specters, but of course I don't know what else you had.

NM:
Ok.

Pris:
Ok.

Aqua:
Ok.

Last 3 games were quite straight forward where you mostly just built that one tower. Since they aren't too interesting I'll watch some random replays aswell.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 754148.w3g
Hydra, crab, wd, specter. Game went pretty bad, but there wasn't that much u could do differently. Though I would have added wd for level 5 to be somewhat strong and to also hold lvl 6 then. Also starting with 3 crabs and selling 2 of them for sea giant for level 2 is questionable imo, it's 18 lost gold in most cases vs better hold vs warriors in a few cases.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 753877.w3g
Panda and heli. All fine but with such a build you should position your flying machine in a way so it helps tanking, otherwise it is pretty useless. E.g. build it at the wall infront of pandas or next to pandas.

It's a close call. You didn't really do big mistakes but also no game really convinced me as they were all rather "basic" with just one standard build after another. Nonetheless I think giving you a chance to prove yourself in a trial phase is ok, but be aware that I'll have a close eye on you :)

da_pwnerer @ useast vouched, welcome!

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

smokedope123
        Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Yaaaaay, thank you so much for giving me a shot! I will do my best not to disappoint you!
        Damn, havent been hyped about something like that since my Dota 2 beta key :D

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:19 pm

We lost the forum history of ~2 months.

Player was already denied.
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”