inq-@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: inq-@useast

Postby Crey » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Decent, well-mannered player with good knowledge. I would say that he has some small mistakes, but they do not particularly affect the game and in my opinion he deserves a trial for sure!
!support
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
inQ (Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:07 pm)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: inq-@useast

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello @inq

Kreutertee already gave you nice feedback (thanks for that) about your replays so I'm not watching them as well. I agree with most what Kreuter said but we can't expect "perfect" play from applicants (and some of his notes are a bit subjective anyway imo) so for me his reviews sound ok and might be enough for a trial vouch but I'll still watch some random replays.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9226068
Aqua wyv, all fine.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 226068.w3g
Komodo harpy. Kinda bad replay. It seems you had bad adds to your Komodos and it wasn't an easy roll to play but you still did some bad choices. Harpy for level 3 was close to useless, should have probably just added Ents if you had nothing else. Level 4 underbuild was quite obvious. Staying 7/2 for level 7 to add a Komodo instead of pushing 7/3 which you could during level 6 was also a bad choice in 90% of the games.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9225872
Ygg druid. Sadly again rather bad game. Your team was weak level 5 and you had immolation yet you sit on 160 gold at level 5 instead of building. Lucky they didn't send or the game would have been screwed right there. Even worse so you stay 2/0 sitting on lots of gold until mid of level 6 building phase when you suddenly buy 2 wisps which you could have done at level 5 building phase already. Clearly you had to build level 5 to cover it since immo. Then you could either stay low and overbuild until level 7 (I'm no fan of it if immo but it's ok I guess) or push and only make 3 yggs. What you did was a bad mix of everything, not covering important levels, sitting on gold, late pushing.

I also feel that LIHL is a bit too early for you. You seem to be a nice person and as long as you are willing to learn and improve I'm sure you can be ready to re-apply in some weeks. Until then I suggest to watch/observe some LIHL games and to focus some more on the game. I don't mind if you make a few bad building choices or such (this can easily be improved in LIHL) but it is important that you plan your game ahead. If you sit on gold then use it to overbuild on key levels. If you won't overbuild then push as soon as possible and not x levels too late.

I'll have to deny your vouch request for now but I'm looking forward to hear from you again in some weeks.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”