ToxicClogger

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Sk-73
Forest Walker

ToxicClogger

Postby Sk-73 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:08 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I tryed 1 time to get vouched

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Sk-73, GreenLikeHerbs, ToxicClogger

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Legionsenpai, Tariq.td, D1ldo maybe some more

Do you have Gproxy installed?: No i got problem with gproxy i dont know what happen but last time i tryed it not worked

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I can't take any screen shoot

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I come in peace and do that voutch request to play with my friends since the most of them are playing lihl. I think i got good potential and i'm ready to lissen all advice if you ask polite i'm very friendly.
Please don't turn this topic into flame war its all i ask.
Attachments
9146104(1).w3g
Blaster holder
(1.45 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
9222903.w3g
Yolo with sprit
(4.99 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: ToxicClogger

Postby iamyoursenpai » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:34 pm

i still think he deserves a trial to show that he is not the toxic guy most of the people here think he is
its just like hodor vouch, everybody was crying about it and now most of the guys support him i think
100% support

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:11 pm

since hodor is behaving totally different than i expected. we could give a trial to his friend. All that i request ti give my !support is that u behave like a normal human.

Changed my mind. lets give him a trial and see his skill/ behave

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:46 pm

FQ-CoM wrote:Nein, Nein, Nein. He asked to not join and now he's back, crawling with the tail between his legs...

I can't take any screen shoot
xD

Snus, Trust le dalai Lama senpai, give him a chance

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:32 pm

Still no support from me. He used to be OKish with me before, but when I didn't support his previous ban request because he started flaming someone who reviewed his replays he started to flame me in-game. He can't take the critic and, as he told me many times, he's better than me so he won't listen to my advices.

All in all, he doesn't show any will to improve his game: He doesn't observe LIHL games and he doesn't listen to advices. So as long as those 2 points will remain, I won't support.

!NoSupport

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:02 pm

I played few games with and i dont see him toxic or stubborn.
Up for trial if he respect his engagement.

Mind
Donator

Postby Mind » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:17 pm

KiwiKiller[QQ] wrote:... and he doesn't listen to advices."

a wise guy, indeed.
!support !!

:lol: :mrgreen:
(32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
(32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:35 am

i dont know what should habe changed to the reactions and comments 1 week ago?
These users thanked the author Varg for the post:
FQ-CoM (Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:47 pm)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

Varg wrote:i dont know what should habe changed to the reactions and comments 1 week ago?

Try to compare it with Hodor, he also acts completly different in lihl than people thought he does.

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Postby Escaflowne » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:44 pm

Always had toxic behaviour on 1200+, and the last vouch request he clearly showed his problems. !nosupport

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 pm

What can you improve after only 1 weak? :D Funny and strange move from you, didnt see you in lihl lobby also, without observing lihl games you will not be able to play here. You just think that if you created new acc and made it 1700 elo you are skilled enough player, It's not true.
!nosupport

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Closed until reviewing.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:17 pm

@Sk-73

Replays are fine, you shall get your chance.
Just be aware that we will have a look at your behaviour.

toxicclogger @ useast vouched.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Re-opening thread. As always feedback about him is welcome.
        -----

Pinkyyyyy
        Armored Tree

Postby Pinkyyyyy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

no support, really annoying kid
        These users thanked the author Pinkyyyyy for the post (total 3):
        Lord-Miles (Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm) • Escaflowne (Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm) • Varg (Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:49 pm)

Return to “Denied”