da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

smokedope123
Forest Walker

da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: ~2month lihl failed trial. Late 16/early17
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: da_tk
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: some may remember me
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I've done that last time, if its needed again let me know.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: !challenge @1007

Edit1: Blaster replay added, TB replay removed (old patch replay)
Edit2: Rev replay added. http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 284450.w3g
Edit3: Engi replay added
Attachments
lihlreengi.w3g
(2.75 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
lihlreBlaster.w3g
(2.34 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
lihlrepr.w3g
(2.89 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by smokedope123 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: da_pwnerer@USEast reapply

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:24 am

1007 doesnt Play atm, nn challenge :D

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:50 pm

@smokedope123
Hi,
It would be nice of you to provide more replays that represent your skill level at the moment so we can have a realistic understanding of your improvement over the last months. I would have loved to review your replays personally, but your thunderbird replay is from the previous patch, so I can't read it, and a -pr replay is very hard to review since I can't know what you rolled into, etc.

So please provide more replays of when you go holder, yolo, suicide, recover, etc.

FQ-CoM
Armored Tree

Postby FQ-CoM » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:47 pm

smokedope123 wrote: Any additional information that you would like to provide: !challenge @1007

Hahahaha I actually miss this.
Bob is mine - Touch him and you die!

/FQ

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:02 pm

@iamyoursenpai

Oh, don't worry he will play. He can't resist Jihad.

@KiwiKiller[QQ]

Np, I will play a few games today and upload the replays. I still recommend you to watch the -pr replay, I think it was a good game.

@FQ-CoM

I miss you too!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:18 am

Lul, i totaly missed this guy already had a trial :D
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Reviewed your blaster replay you uploaded in your application.
Blaster holder
You start 2/0 with blaster, not trying to force a 1/0 start with some shitty add, good decision. You see that enemy kills fast and you call send 2, good call. Enemy also sends 2, you go 3/0 and you stay there, but you could have went easily 4/0. At level 5, you get immolation and you have 66 gold, you decide to do lumberjack, which is fine because your team is far from being weak 5, but it was a late push, not sure what was your plan to do with this gold if you didn't have immolation. You still decide to go for 7 holder, even if you have immolation, which is great since it allows your team to send full. You say on level 8 that blue and teal are holding 10, so you push. Good decision. However, you stay 7/5 for 10 and build 2 nightcrawlers. Bad decision. Building dead value at this point of the game and slowing down your push is really not worth it, especially if you have a decent king already, that you didn't go "all-in" on 10 and that you pushed 7/6 anyway after 10. Also, you sent your commander on 8 before pushing, I would advise you to push before you send, you clearly had the time to send it after your push anyway. Good game after 10, with a good transition into hellraisers.

This game didn't quite convinced me.

I reviewed this game from your stats : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9279170
Ygg holder
You start by dropping ToT and captain and you reroll. I like it: you never know what you will get in your reroll, so you make sure you have something at least. You reroll into ygg. You build one phantom for 2 and enemy sends, you go 3/0 and you are sure to get 4 yggs for level 7. Great. However, purple had blasters, which is a holder unit aswell. I would have appreciate if you did communicate with him to make things clear regarding if he also goes holder, because you could probably have went 3 yggs for 7 and still hold with some nice push. You easy hold 7 and 8, even get some feed and you push 7/5 for 10. On 10, you reroll and get sprites, you build 2 of them instead of pushing 7/6. This is not the best choice in my opinion: with 4 yggs already and your low income, your holding potential for 15 is highly reduced, so rather just go 7/6, or even 7/7, get 4 ToKs and clear your lane than trying to hold. You stayed 7/5 after 10. Stop watching during level 12.

This was a good game. Only real mistake was to stay 7/5.

I also reviewed this game from your stats : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9275623
Mudman yolo/suicide
You start 1/0 and build 2 mudman. Enemy sends warr, which you hold thanks to this bowman. You decide to risk and go 4/0. Unfortunately, creeps snipe one of your mudman and you leak 5 creeps, which is fine. You build 1 more mudman for 3, push 5/1 and build a sentry for 4. You push 5/2 during level 4. When level 4 ends, you realize that, with 145 gold, you don't have enough to up that sentry, so you build a mudman :!: :!: . You have to do your maths! I don't think that building a mudman for 5 was your initial plan and you had a B plan, but this had a huge impact on your game. You go 7/2 before level 6, 7/3 during level 6 and 7/4 during level 7. You push 7/5 before level 8, the suicide has begun. It was the right decision considering your leaks on level 5 and 6. I stopped watching at level 8, since I assume that you know how to suicide.

All in all, that 5/2 push on level 4, instead of 6/1, got you to suicide. You could have had a decent game if not of this mistake.

I finally reviewed this game from your stats : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9271666
Aqua yolo
You start 3/0 and build 200 value of aquas. Enemy sends warr, you get only warrior and bowman, so you hold. You full push, go 5/0 and build 1 tuskarr for 2. This is risky, but you hold. You push build 3 aquas for level 3 and get a standard aqua build. This very quick push would have allowed you to send blood orc + hermit/commander on 3, but you just sent blood orc. You late push (not sure why) 5/2 on level 4 and build 1 aqua, so you have 420 value. That aqua was not needed, 350 value + t1 usually holds 4, but no problem. On 5, you up one of your aqua into oceanus, which is very bad. Of course, it's a matter of opinion, but most players agree that it's better to do three aquas than to up one. You just needed to send for 2 income and you could've up farm + sell tuskarr + build 3 aquas. Your team sends level 6, and with the king gold you get enough for 7/5, which you do. Great decision. You build a hellraiser and an aqua for 9 and you late push, again for some unknown reasons, 7/6 during level 9. Stopped watching right before level 10 started.

This was a good game, just be carefull about late pushes.

========================

Overall, you showed some good skills and a very good attitude in every games I reviewed. Some mistakes here and there, but nothing to really worry about. Just make sure not to push too late, like in your blaster holder replay and in the aqua game I reviewed.

If you get a trial, make sure to always have a A plan and a B plan if you fuck up, just like in the mudman game I reviewed. Also, make sure to do your maths so you don't have any unfortunate surprises.

Even though the games I reviewed were not flawless nor really convincing, I think you are ready for a trial.
This is a !support from me.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:05 am

Thanks for your feedback Kiwi!

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 am

Added a new replay

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:59 pm

In my opinion, I wanna see a best of 5 1007 vs da_pwnerer !challenge. If he wins he should be vouched skip the trial.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Engi replay added.

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:22 pm

iiStyLes wrote:In my opinion, I wanna see a best of 5 1007 vs da_pwnerer !challenge. If he wins he should be vouched skip the trial.

@1007 just came back, perfect timing!
Let's make LTD great again!

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Just noticed your name is da pwnerer and nt da pwner can you explain?

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:24 am

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi @smokedope123

It will probably take some time until we check your application, so please be patient.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”