Vouch me

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: Vouch me

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:10 pm

First replay:
Lod+Sprite. 1-3 is fine but you make a hades for lvl 5 (=810 value) when the enemy team already sent and you also have 2 ea on your team. That could be ok if you plan to go for hold but you start pushing during level 5 even though you got stomp. Lod for level 7 when you could upgrade 2 sprites instead is also bad. Not a good replay.

Second:
Infantry. Standard build till lvl 7. On level 8 you sit on like 174 gold and 0 food and 10 sec before 8 starts you make another lumberjack instead of selling your murloc to up infantry. Might be ok if you plan to suicide but you then build for lvl 9 and 10 anyway. Again not a good replay.

Third:
Spawn polar meat. Not a good placement (put spawn and magna on same row so they share the dmg) and you also asked tin/fate quite basic stuff (does magna+spawn hold 5? etc.). That placement also made you leak much more than necessary on level 7. Again no good replay.

Sorry, but if these are the games you decided to upload you are kinda far away from being ready for LIHL. I suggest you observe/watch some LIHL games and reapply when you improved in the relevant areas (when to push, when to build, what to build, where to build).

Good luck, denied.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Return to “Denied”