PlastiKoteAstro Lihl Application

Moderator: LIHL Staff

PlastiKoteAstro
Resource Storage

PlastiKoteAstro Lihl Application

Postby PlastiKoteAstro » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:17 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I have none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: PlastiKoteAstro@europe.battle.net Or my Spoof "Plasti"
What is your Discord account? villlads #9173
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: A handful
Do you have Gproxy installed? No, since i dont have connection problems, i will install Gproxy asap, if i gets vouched
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): 2 Yolos 1 Holder
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Not really
Attachments
Possible lihl replay.w3g
(444.36 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Lihl vouch Yolo.w3g
(549.92 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Lihl vouch Holder.w3g
(394.34 KiB) Downloaded 29 times

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: PlastiKoteAstro Lihl Application

Postby HazarDous » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:49 am

First replay: turret yolo

lvl 1: 2 turr + 1x t1 and 3/0. Placement is too high, your first turret almost touches the DG line. They send level two, you hold (2 bow) and push. level 3, after clearing, you push too late. Add polar for 3, then magnataur for 4. You then push 7/3 before level 6. Good so far. The polar was very good idea given your team sucked hard level 6 (sprite/ea/ygg(only 2), though I'm not sure that's the reason you did it. Anyway, yolo was good either way, but with a polar to yolo, you will have an hard time to hold level 8.. So they did send 6, but since you were 7/3, you couldn't hold. 7/4 before level 7, added wandered instead of turret, which again, makes me wonder: why?. Were you trying to leak level 8 hard? On a side note, they saw immol level 6, you know they won't send level 7, you have SoV to rape level 10; DON'T PUSH. Magnataur/turret is great combo to clear level 7, which could have given you enuff value to hold level 8, too. And then rape level 10 as well...

Level 8 comes, and as expected, you leak 17 units...... Held level 9. Level 10, you added wyv + upped SoV. You had 85 wold left, and you added a ghoul (why?). IIRC, you had militia (15g) and 3 free foods. Just spam tier one units in the back of your towers. With that roll, you could have held 3 boss easily. Instead, you killed only 1.

I'll stop there, bad replay.

Random replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 494735.w3g

EA replay so I'll skip to more important stuff:

* Team weak lvl 5, 3x ea, good.
* Pushed 7/5 for level 8 without 4 EA, leaked a lot..., bad.

I'll stop there. You really seem to have a problem with level 8. Leaking so much with turret and EA on level 8 is very bad. You seem to like to yolo, but you need to find more balance between holding and pushing; you lose too much value for what you get back in push/income. From what I saw, you also tend to project only into the next few levels instead of further ahead. For instance, while magnataur is good to push early and makes you hold levels 4, 5, and 6 without adding anything, it is very weak for level 8. Pure turret would have had pretty much the same yolo but with the advantage of holding level 8.

Application denied. Work on what was mentioned and you can re-apply in 3 weeks from now, @villlads

PlastiKoteAstro
Resource Storage

Re: PlastiKoteAstro Lihl Application

Postby PlastiKoteAstro » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:03 am

Im not sure if i need to answer to some of your questions.
But i will definatly Work on those Things u pointed out.

See you in 3 weeks :)
Sincerely Villads

Return to “Denied”