Halp@useast Vouch Req

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

Re: Halp@useast Vouch Req

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 pm

lol so i cant have fun while trying something new? I did no realize that was punishable, you know having fun while playing a game?

Oh yes he says that 7/3 ea is standard on lvl 6, he implies post lvl 5 pre lvl 6. Because of such a stupid comment, based on the prior events of the game I ignored him instead of flaming for such an absurd comment. Not quite sure how he can make an interpretation on my attitude by simply ignoring him, it is quite comical tho the attempt that is.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Halp@useast Vouch Req

Postby dweiler » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:24 am

"Heli into holder"

I did not think this game is very good to show your skills, even though I appreciate that you put in such an inconvenient roll. Because of the circumstances (sending 13 and 16, rolling into mutants and tots) you ended up being a holder, but it was not because you played the game optimal. With your roll you did not have to leak 3, you should have worked with mines and for sure no king claw on 3. Also level 6 was a huge leak, which wasn't needed if you didn't ob level 5. All-in-all, not optimally played and I felt like you did not know those towers good enough to make the best out of it.

"engi/turr yolo mix thing"
It was good to see your mix did not fail. I doubt very much your mix helped, though. You still did not hold much 5, and you were well above 'normal' engi value because of the feed. I can't help but feeling a normal engi yolo would have done exactly the same in this situation and might have made you push harder. But how you did it wasn't a bad option at all.

The aqua and ygg games I skip, I saw some reviews here that you played them well and I am glad so, because everyone on 1200+ should be able to.

Because 1 positive and 1 negative and mixed reviews (Kiwi positive -mentioned attitude though-, Tin and Haza towards negative) I watched your 2 last replays.

1. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9639348
Ridiculous start with hellraiser.... A 1 hitter and aoe on 3. No comment. Also huge risk on 2. I stopped watching after 5 because it was just too terrible for my eyes, you completely ruined that game.

2. http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 639207.w3g
Nicely played with knights. Pretty standard but the choices you had to make were good. This game shows you have got good potential.

I have to agree with TinSoldier here that it seems to me that you do not have the tower awareness to make the most out of it. Mistakes like with the Hellraiser cannot happen, even if you are just trolling around. You should have seen that fail coming for miles. Also your build in the copter game showed you don't always build optimally and it was a game you picked to show your skills.

I did also see good games however, and you are very communicative (watch out for bad manners). That is why I hope you will re-apply as soon as you find yourself more stable and not have any rolls where you feel you can't make the most out of it. When/if you re-apply I hope to see some replays where you feel you made the most out of it where others wouldn't. That can be games where you leak every round too if it's shitty units. In fact I prefer if you send in games like that, because then it shows you see the difference by carrying because of the circumstances and playing optimally.

For now denied, but I hope you can work with my tips and we see you soon again.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
Im_Halp (Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:14 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”