Halp@useast Vouch Req

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

Re: Halp@useast Vouch Req

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:05 pm

@tombamp3 well, my sweatypalmsinc. Accounts were actually deleted because i had not played on them in a long time. As far as halp, if you claim to play in 1200 and say you dont know me two things happenef. Either we simply didnt play in the same games or we play at different times. However, i have played with and against teachrolls a handful of times and ur other alias aswell. I dont remember our encounters being as poor as you described. Now, we may have disagreed on somethin, king send build, but my attitude was nothing like what kiwi is talking about nor was it the way i have acted in the past. So for you to make that statement is incorrect. I have been playing in 1200 for a couple of years now as far as that aspect of concern. And even if i havent why does that matter? This is to judge my skill, and attitude because of my past, not length of time played.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm

TinSoldier wrote:random replays are important, don't know why you would want to exclude them. Mick and Diablo would also often go through random replays to gauge peoples skill level, not only selected games where they would be at their best (attitude and skillwise)

well this was in response to kreus comment but he deleted it so disregard lol

I didn't delete or ask for the deletion of my thread ofc, someone with more rights than me did without my consent.

But I disagree that random replays are that important. I personally try stuff to benchmark units and values, see what is huge ob, see what holds 7 maybe, also when I'm scared of odd sends in 4 or 6 I sometimes ob for fun to get fat in case they send. But all that doesn't prove too much imo, people try stuff to learn and improve, where failing is a crucial part. So if you watch random replays it doesn't prove too much imo.

And dia or mick mostly referred to random replays if the applicant provided insufficient or inadequate replays. Usually they didn't benchmark random replays tho, when a proper set of replays was submitted.

Well, yes. But we still vouched hodor and trial vouched sk.73, two of the most displeasing players we had in a while, while everyone knew about their attitude beforehand :D
Anyway, can agree to disagree. :)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Here are a few more replays, if you are not convinced by the four i already posted;

phan yolo into semi holder thing
lod late game holder
nm yolo

I can obviously go through all my games and attach twenty more replays that show similar game play but if these 7 are insufficient to attest to my skill then i will post more.

Edit 1:

Lod/harlot holder

I would have held 10 but shitty split of dmg.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Im_Halp wrote:@slsguennter according to the rules anyone can comment here, vouched or unvouched.

"All players are welcome to post feedback about your attitude and skill in your vouch request, but ultimately it is up to the LIHL moderators to decide the outcome of your vouch request."

Just wanted to troll kiwi a bit :P
@kiwi according to the list you aint vouched + if i click your account, there isnt shown lihl-group. correct it! ^^
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:15 pm

SLSGuennter wrote:
Im_Halp wrote:@slsguennter according to the rules anyone can comment here, vouched or unvouched.

"All players are welcome to post feedback about your attitude and skill in your vouch request, but ultimately it is up to the LIHL moderators to decide the outcome of your vouch request."

Just wanted to troll kiwi a bit :P
@kiwi according to the list you aint vouched + if i click your account, there isnt shown lihl-group. correct it! ^^

RIPERINO ^^ @kiwi

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 pm

Well ill take a look at this topic on Saturday after i review Plast's. Theres no need to fight like its happening....

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:21 am

as long as he dont Oracle Hades+Harlot for 10.
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
Im_Halp (Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:05 pm)

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:05 pm

@boretkpanda it was for arena!!!

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:09 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Well ill take a look at this topic on Saturday after i review Plast's. Theres no need to fight like its happening....

So when do you plan on taking a look at this exactly?
@fadingsuns

If you are going to continue to play games just deny it, its rather annoying dealing with someone who goes back on their word more than once :)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:04 pm

maybe this post wouldve better been written in a private message ?
Comes off pretty rude when ur not familiar with the situation^^

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:53 pm

nigga he does it in his free time, not getting paid for it so shut up and wait
These users thanked the author smokedope123 for the post (total 2):
PlastiKoteAstro (Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:13 am) • Jabba41 (Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:57 pm)

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:22 am

Im_Halp wrote:
FadingSuns wrote:Well ill take a look at this topic on Saturday after i review Plast's. Theres no need to fight like its happening....

So when do you plan on taking a look at this exactly?
@fadingsuns

If you are going to continue to play games just deny it, its rather annoying dealing with someone who goes back on their word more than once :)

i talked with ace, he said on 23th of September 11:43
---
just be patient lul

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 am

lul
These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post:
Im_Halp (Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:58 pm)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:59 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9636247

heres a replay where hes plays EA. He keeps egg from RR on lvl 1, which i think was a good choice, we send level 2 and he overpushes to 4/0. Enemy hasn't sent yet so we can expect a big send on 3. He has 1 ea and 2 smalls with a tier 1, i warn him he is going to get raped and he decides to even sell the tier 1. as expected he gets a bo and bow on 3 and leaks 20ish units lol.

Then he is 6/2 with ea on lvl 6 and i explain to him that standard with ea is 7/3. This triggers him and he ignores me lol.

My 2 cents, he has low game awareness (overpushing when we can expect send from enemy) and low ability to accept advice or criticism. I realize its only one game to base it off but his personality and skill level with EA shows me that he is not a good fit for LIHL.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 pm

a nosupport from tin - rip halp

Return to “Denied”