Vouch Me(inert)

Moderator: LIHL Staff

JSS_Elmo
Aura Tree

Vouch Me(inert)

Postby JSS_Elmo » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 pm

So it's been some time since my last vouch request, figured it's time for 2nd try. I fixed my flaws since last time and swallowed my ego.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[/b] PLayed lihl one time few years ago, don't remember the season.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Meinert

What is your Discord account? KennyAli

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I know pretty much everyone in lihl, and most of them know me also.

Do you have Gproxy installed? I dont, but i will get it as soon as i get vouched.

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I attached 2
3 replays, since my last replays are still relevant. 1 as aqua yolo and 1 as semi holder with spawn/blaster. Edit: Added "last replay" where i go pris yolo into semi holder with harlot.

not much to say about game 1. easy roll but no flaws gg lvl 10.
2nd i play quite unconventional, but worked well. I am aware that my alche placement for lvl 8 was pure tk, i guess i thought i was gonna hold anyway.

I dont have acces to wc3 as im writing this, so cant add screenshot, but i have one from my last request. I will upload an updated one later.
Attachments
LastReplay.w3g
(1 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
spawnblaster_semi.w3g
(270.1 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
9643254.w3g
(424.62 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by JSS_Elmo on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Re: Vouch Me(inert)

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am

I recommend you to provide 1-2 more replays if you don't want random games to be reviewed instead.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:07 am

well since plastiko is in i guess u gotta vouch every1

b2t: if u work on attitude !supporto
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
Im_Halp (Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm)

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 am

BoretkPanda wrote:well since plastiko is in i guess u gotta vouch every1

Panda hes mad :mrgreen:

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:07 pm

solid player with good knolage for the Game Mechanicsm and builld tactic , I did played with him many time and I fully suppot his vouch request .

salam and good luck

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:45 am

Well I dunno this player, would like to play sometime a game with. U can find me as SupremeBeing on discord.

JSS_Elmo
Aura Tree

Postby JSS_Elmo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Thx guys! And Crazy skeleton, cmon m8, u'r even on my friend list. We played a lot back in the days :D

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:42 pm

i still support meinert
lolz

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:49 pm

I used to dodge him cause he could be trouble , but recently he got nicer and i also think skill is better. If you learned to swallow your ego and learned some manners ill
!support

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:06 am

Replay: 9643254.w3g

Perfect game up until level 8. Great yolo, bit lucky given immol, but still 7/3 (iirc) almost clear on 7 vs furb/herm. Two small things, though.

1) I would have liked to see you communicate more.
2) You built a little bit too low. The further up you are, the more creeps clog and make a line. Easier to hold that way.

Level 8, you added a goblin alchemist. With 1 blaster + 2 spawns, who all tank decently vs 8, you needed to build alchemist behind (or at least next to) spawns/blaster. I did not understand why you built it in front when it's the weakest unit vs 8. Made you leak more than should've.

Edit: just got where you added oracle. Would still have been better to place alchemist right behind the spawn on the left.

Spawn/Blaster into 2k 150+ values at arena, I'll stop there. Good game.

Random replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 720458.w3g

Engi, normal till level 3. Level 4 you add 2 nightsaber, up one for level 5. Good decision, although they sent. Still only leaked 12 units. Would've most likely held otherwise, or at least close to.

You decide to stay 7/1 for level 7, which I think was a bad choice. Hard to hold 7 with your units, turned out pretty bad, even with juice wouldn't have been too good. Could have been 7/3 with mutant + nightsabers and easy hold 8. You then push 7/2 and kinda overvalue for 8. Would probably have pushed 7/3 and juiced. So your team was pretty bad 10 and you decide to do sentries mass. Did pretty well against decent send, almost killing 2 (should have but tk focus at the end).

I'm surprised by your team's choice to skip 15 as you guys would obviously die.

Decent game nonetheless.

Application approved. You will need to download Gproxy and change your discord name to the one you use on battle.net before being able to sign for games. If you need help, let me know. Once that is done, also let me know and I will officially vouch you.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

JSS_Elmo
        Aura Tree

Postby JSS_Elmo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Awesome! I have 2 things, i'd like some help with:
        I tried installing Gproxy, but when i run gproxy.exe i get the error message: "unable to open [C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\war3.exe]" even though that's where my w3 is located. I tripple checked the cd keys, so that can't be the issue. Trying to connect to bnet via gproxy server gives me the error message as if i'm not connected to the internet. Dunno what to do :(
        Also i created a discord account with the ID Meinert#2134, but dont know what to do next :D.
        Thanks in advance!

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:37 pm

@JSS_Elmo

You still need to join ENT's discord server. Here's the link to join: https://discord.gg/23gCRX5

You might see my name on the top right in blue, just click on my name and send me a message. I'll help you with the rest (gproxy, changing name, etc).

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:53 pm

Trial ended and application denied, due to lack of skills and communication.

Although there were multiple concerns about your playstyle. Work on listening to your teammates and stop trying to OB with shit units.

FateStayNight
        Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:57 pm

i wouldnt say lack of skill, but he tried to often stuff which were pure tk. However i think if he just plays standard hes far better than many in bot section of lihl.

HazarDous
        Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:14 pm

After discussing with Fate on discord, I'll be more precise on the main concerns on which you need to improve, @JSS_Elmo

- Listen to good players when they give you advice on builds
        - Stop trying fancy stuff like EA/phantom mix, 7/1 ea for 10, doppelganger with free reroll on 14, etc.
        - Learn when to push and when to OB. I've heard many concerns from players regarding you always trying to OB level 7 with shit units.
        - Stop being stubborn, you're on trial and acting like that is not acceptable.
        - Fix your connection, you've dropped way too many times already.

If I forgot something, feel free to mention @fatestaynight , but I do agree skill-wise, you aren't too much behind. Once you've worked on those aspects, feel free to re-apply.

Return to “Denied”