halp@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

halp@useast

Postby Im_Halp » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Halp, SweatyPalmsInc.
What is your Discord account? Halp#2180
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none, i'm a lone wolf
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

lod +rev+tb holder late (1 person didnt send but I still got send and held)
inf+rev+tb+heli+cav (i fooked up by not getting cav for 8)
hr+ygg+magna+ranger
lod + rev+borg holder
sprite + hydra 15 hold
skele yolo into late game holder
turr late game hold

Edit 1:

lod+magna+turr holder

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): http://prntscr.com/fzfida
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

It is clear that Ace of spades has a bias towards me, he calls me an "accolite" at 3:46 pm then at 3:53 pm comes here and gives this following message on my app.

This is from his most recent comment in the mannerisms section of lihl: or the accolites that thanked ur shit post.

FadingSuns wrote:Hello Halp.

We have reviewed many random games from 1200 and we have noticed that you are quite bad mannered in almost 50% of them. Forcing no draws, calling you teammates noobs if they dont follow ur orders, forcing calls even if others disagree, ignoring your teammates, etc.

All in all we are trying to fix this same issue on lihl atm so add more gas to the fire would not be the best idea.

You can try it again once you feel that ur attitude issues are fixed, note we will keep reviewing ur latest games on 1200 each time you apply, so i would reconsider you attitude in general.

Denied, you might reapply on one month.

He claims to have reviewed "many" games in which 50% my attitude is "quite bad mannered". I did not force a no draw, I stated my reasons why I was not going to draw, because one of the players pp and the other did not draw for me when it was 3v4 and he was 4. Apparently, we can not call friends noobs or other team mates noobs as that is extremely toxic????? When you say orders you mean my advice to them. Last I checked, if I see a good call and one person disagrees I can still make the call; however, please find this game which i forced the call. Ignoring teammates, please find this game where I ignored one of my teammates for no reason.

Your job as a moderator is to be unbaised; it was not too long ago when you said you would not deal with anything Halp related. I am little curious why you are doing so when you clearly can not review my application from an unbiased pov. My attitude has improved a lot, and to use those reasons which you state to deny me is utterly absurd and embarrassing.

I want this app reviewed by @MickeyTheMousie
Last edited by Im_Halp on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Im_Halp for the post:
Vendeta (Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:05 am)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: halp@useast

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:39 pm

The judgement done on ur last reply was done and agreed by all lihl moderation

Accept it and stop spaming

Return to “Denied”