eternalfate@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

eternalfate@useast

Postby KaoriYuuki » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi guys it has been a long time.

I have finally settled down and I would like to get back in the league to get some games going again, below is my old vouch request.

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=81625

If there's anything you would like me to add please let me know!

@MickeyTheMousie I see you are still a moderator in the league!

Escaflowne
Armored Tree

Re: eternalfate@useast

Postby Escaflowne » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:55 am

You still have to make a vouch request using the same format you did on your previous vouch request. A 2 year old request doesn't really cut it. New replays are needed to show you're adapted to current meta.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:59 am

Yo EternalFate! Nice to see you want to make a comeback :)

I agree with Escaflowne, it has been 4 seasons ago that you last played in this league, usually we take more than 2 seasons of inactivity as too much to auto-revouch again. So if you will please add some replays so we can judge if you are still ready to play in the LIHL.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:54 pm

@MickeyTheMousie sure thing, I will add replays as I play in 1200+

engi mix
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 007564.w3g

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 pm

rev
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 007749.w3g

would've been better if I didnt make 2nd asc I know

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 pm

ygg holder

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 007898.w3g

3 replays good or need more?

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:16 am

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:12 am

Since nobody seems to answer and I just got sniped imma review that lod replay. First of all its a good game, i especially like you not overpushing and faking on arena with the situation your team was on. Though faking after arenawin might be more convincing.

A few small things. Lod and hades are not very costefficient units on 7 if u dont pair them with very high dmg output. I would still call it a matter of taste since its bettr for late game to have the upped hades. but keeping 2 LOD and just add alphas would have held and also served you well 10. Good decision on ob anyway since your team clearly needed your cover pre 10. To me it looked like u did not know they send 14 and you get kinda lucky with blaster only roll, so u build them. Maybe i got that wrong, regardless, try to work on your positioning a bit. Im not sure if u even took the game serious anymore after they fail 14, but the oracle circle for 17 was obviously fail. Also im not a big fan of building the blasters in front of Hades. Any dmg split u can get would be nice. In general a ranged tower in front on wall usually helps clogging the wave on wall, delaying sends, but all not a big thing and even a matter of taste. Seems like you know your shit, give input when asked or needed, but never in unmannered, annoying or overly persuasive way. Would be happy to welcome you (back) in lihl. !support
These users thanked the author Tom_hardy for the post:
dweiler (Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:52 pm)

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:14 am

@Tom-hardy

Hey Tom, thanks for taking time reviewing :) I rerolled on lvl 9 (I think) and got blaster and ea. And I had the feeling they going to come 14 or 12 (mb I got the game wrong but anyway). Regarding the blaster position, I made 1 in front and 3 beside hades because it takes time for blaster to activate their skill therefore by the time they are ready, hades minions will be sharing dmg. And yes I was jsut slacking after that lvl 14 send, but didnt expect to leak with 5k value lol. I was contantly canceling and enabling lumberjack during arena cause it took long haha

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks @Tom-Hardy for review. I also agree, you surely adapted to the new play styles to get back in. First need your discord account though, because we !sign on discord now.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KaoriYuuki
Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:34 pm

@MickeyTheMousie Ok I made a discord account eternalfate

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Okay, you will be vouched with your discord name, you will get an invitation to the LIHL server on discord, then you can LIHL again :)

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

KaoriYuuki
        Resource Storage

Postby KaoriYuuki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:21 pm

@MickeyTheMousie Thanks for the vouch, how do I get the invitation?

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Should arrive as soon as someone from the ENT Discord Staff reads my message to them :)

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:30 pm

1 month on trial and only 4 games played, @KaoriYuuki are you still into playing in LIHL? If so, we can extend your trial once for 2 weeks, but need way more activity then, so we can judge if you are still on LIHL level.

Return to “Denied”