Vouch Request:sdb.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Vouch Request:sdb.

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: sdb.
What is your Discord account? F.#3488
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Halp,Kiwi.
Do you have Gproxy installed?Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10065327 (EA yolo)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10067887 (turret mix)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10111317 (alpha hold)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10115432 (engi yolo) note:i ob as much as i could 4 so they dont scout us and come 5.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10121437 (sprite yolo)
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): http://prntscr.com/hkzlnk
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Hello,most of you will know me already from 1200+ bot.I play lots of games within the day.Always wanting to go on something more challenging.Sometimes i have some attitude problems.I understand that myself and i'm trying to improve myself.The 3 replays i picked are some of my really good games.Not all my games are like that.Sometimes i have bad,sometimes good games like all of us.My list of games is open to all :D
Last edited by GonnaGetRekt on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sdb.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Vouch Request:sdb.

Postby dweiler » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Hey @GonnaGetRekt . We will judge your applications in the next days. Meanwhile we will add you to the 'LIHL-candidates' group. You will get access to the LIHL channels, to obs games, or to get acquainted with the other LIHL players. Feel free to add more replays until we judge your app.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm

I am not a mod, but i checked some of your replays to be able to give you some feedback.

Engi replay:
Lvl1 and 2, good build and push. standard engi, even though i prefer the 3scientist on wall, 2 engi parallel behind it,
usually clumps creeps up more at the wall for maximum splash effect and slower sorround, but I would say could be considered a matter of taste.

Lvl3: I feel like you didnt pay attention to the enemys kill speed on lvl 1, if its extraordinarily slow or fast its usually a decent tell when not to, or when to expect a send. They were extremely slow, at least 2 of them. That indicates possible holders and low pushes -> 3 send unlikely if you dont go 1 or 2, and if it comes, it wont have a lot of bos. You went for 370 val engi which is a lot even if u expect a send. Pushing 5/1 was the call here. Its double problematic because with engi you dont wanna be mid on 3, because you know that blue will leak if they send. You wanna mostly clear and leak the send only, as scouting an engi player early with the towers your team had would have made them go 5 for sure. It might seem like a small thing, but decisions like that can snowball easily.

lvl4: they dont send 3, so u ob 490 for lvl 4, definitly the right call, good thinking to not let them scout to avoid that dreaded 5 send.

Lvl5-13: Decent king control. Some important annotations though. The discussion was kinda weird, but you knew early that you wanted to go for an all in play, be it 12 or 13 with one holder to survive 10 and eventually 12/13. But you didnt play accordingly. Kind of something in between. First, u try to maximize value by staying 6/4 until start of 8 and getting a mutant, then during 8 you full push to 7/5 and dont build at all on 9 which makes u leak huge. But after u stay 7/5 That is all highly questionable. First of all, trying to help the team at holding with mutant pre 15 is in most cases just not worth it. the unit sux 10-14. So i would have prefered you early pushing and going for a bigger lumberbank. If you feel like you need to contribute to the teams hold,fair enough, but roll a lot earlier and maximze your value completely, hence build for 9 and push 7/5 or only 4 during it. This way you did have far from maximum lumber and didnt hold anything which is exactly what we try to avoid.

reading this game and deciding accordingly was far from easy and u played it, I would say ok, but definitly not optimal. Ill check another to get a better impression.

Alpha holder replay:

Lvl1: U place a few gnolls and rr, I rly like that since gnolls are super strong, dont like u seeling all of them again, they would have served u well definitly. Just Place them a little further behind to join battle very late and survive as long as possible. especially with alphas they hel a lot in early.

Lvl2: U place the polar very far up front, too far for my taste, if u get unlucky with a furb on 2 or a 3 send, you would more or less be dead right there. Luckily u get dino on 2 and dont get into these issues.

Lvl4: You decided to send, atleast it was talked about before and someone called/forced it cause nobody else rly talked. This makes me think u dont know the killspeed of an ygg, which you should have seen on 1. He was definitly ob hard for 3 after they go 2, so 4 send was very questionable and you should tell your team.

Lvl5: You push 3 0. If u hold, know early how much u wanna push until 7 and get it as quick as possible once u feel save. Should have done that before or stayed 2 0. Also I would like you to tell Pink that a full hold Lod without good ads doesnt work against full send. More communication needed.

lvl 6: Again you dont participate in the discussion, not sure what u thought about it, but when u show 2 time holder on 6 its not a given that they send. Showing hp early was not smart. but done by your team.

Lvl7: you hold decently, pink of course doesnt.

Lvl 8-10 for some reason you build for 8 and push 7/3 only during 9. You just got a full send on 7, enemy team is terrible on 10 and u have 3 holders. staying 7/2 for it is a no go, pink told you and you push late. That is something you have to figure out yourself.

Lvl 10-15 It took you guys ages to decide what to do, It was hard to watch, in the end it was send 15 and u went mid due to no behe and late demon.
Not much to say at that point, the call wasnt clear since there were arguments for different plays.

I have to say I get the impression that there are several things to work on, and you are not yet ready for lihl, maybe still use this opportunity to obs some games, its not a huge way to go.

First: Maximize building placement efficiency. its not huge mistakes and already decent, just small things.
Second. Communicate more if it is needed. Often there were stupid calls/ discussions where you should come with your hopefully superior knowledge and tell your team what to do and to expect in your opinion. Its essential to be succesful in this game, and not yet done enough.
Third: read the game properly, play according to your teams needs. Is it lumber, is it hold, is it actually a mixture and plan ahead.
These users thanked the author Tom_hardy for the post (total 2):
Anda (Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 pm) • bezdak (Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 am)

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:39 am

About the engi game,i stopped pushing at 9 because i thoutgh of that game could go on after 12-13 so i had to have some value instead of 3 dead lanes in the team.
The alpha game,i'm pretty sure i called ygg at 1.Will check it later and edit if not,i built for 8 cause i would get more feed from it by my team who were leaking.
Most of the times i can't just force my team to do as i say.Most of people like to vote and discuss so thats it i guess.
I already watched a game,looking forward watching more,already caught some builds.
In some games i lack of communication due to distractions(brother,gf etc),wont take place when i play lihl.
Happy you gave up some of your time to check my replays and give me advice :) looking forward observing more lihl games and learn more by them.Someone cannot just say he knows everything,we all will keep learning new stuff.
sdb.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello sdb.,
We have looked into your provided replays and we see a lot potential to your gameplay.
Tom alrdy gave u a good feedback (thx for that). We also saw that there are 2 many holes in your gameplay and ill explain some of them based on your sprite yolo replay.

You start off normal sprite , get a warrior send. you go mid and you push 3 0 wisp . At this point in game you need to check which information is given to the enemy. They scout Spawn, ea and sprite mid and a leak of 2 war and 2 crabs with aoe dmg on all units. A Resend 2 and 3 are rather unlikely vs that rolls. I would have prefeered you push 2 wisp and if u felt the need to add value not go for 1 more sprite on 2
you people send at 2 and get this information of the enemy
Sprite, engi , prisoner with rev.
Those rolls arent super strong 4-5 so a send on 3 is highly unlikely for them.
Yet u decide to go 430 with an ogre at wall front your 5 row sprite line.I would have putted the ogre behind the sprite line, if felt the need to ob 3.
You push during 3 and end up unlucky on 49 go so no chance to wisp
You call resend 5, which is the right choice. also u push during 4.
You build a sprite at wall behind your 5 line and a flying machine right next to the ogre.
The place where you should have placed the flying is where the ogre was placed.
Your flying machine gets raped hard by 5 send. Ill stop here since ive shown the points i wanted to make.Also i wanna point if i recall lobbychat right u were in voicechat with 3 friends and krocis random teammate. This might be an advantage, since u can discuss all 3 about the game, or a disadvantage if ur just a few buddies hanging around and distract each other. I tend towards option nr2.
Nevertheless as u presented your replays to be very good games of yourself we will judge them as the peek of your gameplay so far.

You lack knowledge of placement, information shown to the enemy, information shown to yourself gold calculation and general roles / communication and calling.(shortening this a bit since alrdy good feedback by tom)

This might sound alot, but you are already decent at all this fields,just not at LIHL requirements.You alrdy have a good variety of skillset and u are not lacking alot of knowledge to get a trial for LIHL. None of those games are bad, just all of them not optimal played. You came out well in all games, but you could have played your game better in each one of them. If we call the peek of your gameplay not enough for a trial, you have some work to do. Do not be encouraged since we see potential in you and hope you will work on the issues presented to you.We hope you will reapply in the future when uve improved yourself on these matters.For so long we will have to deny your vouch request.

Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon ;)
Vouch request denied.

Return to “Denied”