archol@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

archol@useast

Postby hehaoyuan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: Season 1 till season x
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: archol
What is your Discord account? archol#3676
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Most from that time, in a good or bad way or both
Do you have Gproxy installed? Not yet
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): If the meta didnt changed, i suggest testing matches, with or against me (2v2 upwards, public or private etc.)
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Unbenannt.png
Unbenannt.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2459 times

Any additional information that you would like to provide: Legion TD2 is not in my favour, thus i want to retry Legion TD Mega again - as im also tired of fast paced games like shooters, ARPG etc. Thanks for your time!

Wolke
Forest Walker

Re: archol@useast

Postby Wolke » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:18 pm

support from me

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Why not using your @archol forum account?

hehaoyuan wrote: Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): If the meta didnt changed, i suggest testing matches, with or against me (2v2 upwards, public or private etc.)

Well, you pretty much left 1.5 years ago (about 6 seasons). The map has evolved quite a lot since then. New king skills, changed king skills, new units, bugfixes, map changes, new metas. If you didn't play any LTD Mega during that time, I'd strongly recommend getting up to speed on public bots (1200+) and/or obs some LIHL games.

While every player who is actively playing atm is more or less at the top of his game, it seems inappropriate going right back in, completely out of training.

But since you were vouched in the past, I ofc support your vouch - given you still got what it takes to compete in LIHL :)

Good luck.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:44 pm

!support my teacher back to lihl :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am

We really need some replays to see if you have evolved with new meta's/still got skills.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Played 1 game with d1ldo - it belongs to dodoyumyum

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10147233

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:16 pm

i would like to see some 1200 games of you, do you have an 1200 account?

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:51 am

Hi Archol, since you tag me on discord about your 1200 games earlier today, I looked at your build on our game replay and want to point out few things.

Overall performance - No game changing build/mistake done by him throughout the game, he killed 1 boss with hr at 10 which resulted saving a heal and went mid on 17 with hawk which might have changed result of game if brouder(teal) did not get infernal on 17.

Minor point-
At lv 1, you pushed 2/0 with 2 phantom, would be no problem in most of game, but I do see two lanes dead on warrior send and I do not know performance of parasited ea on lv 1, therefore I would not risk another dead lane when you can just hold on your push and get hr for lv 1(which would resulted better hold on lv 3 even though late push) and some adds on your preference.

at lv 5, even though it was mistake from whole team, you could have foreseen lv 5 send as I(or enemy team) already scouted ea/wagon/hr (although the send was denied from our team, send was enough to cost you 2+ heal if passed) and obed some more for better hold, especially you get the immolation. As a result, you leak 20+ on king without no send from us, which could be fatal if enemy team sent.

After 14, I understand how frustrated you are as your call gets ignored/concern about holding 15, but I think you could increase your holding performance as you get anything else than upping dragon hawk during lv 15-17, you could have rerolled(I do not know how many times you re-rolled during game but 100 or even 150 rr is okay at this time with your income, dragon hawk/griffon is just bad choice for holding 17) or even massed blaster instead upping hawk and I believe you could have extended game further if teal did not get infernal on 17 as you built better.

Overall, I see failure as team rather than individual, even though your performance was best from your team which was 3 lihl players and you, So I could not really judge your skill with this replay. I do not think any of our mod ( They are tough graders :D but it is for the league that you should understand) would say OK to this replay. So I would recommend take some time with new maps that will be implemented in 2 weeks in actual league to study new meta/units that have changed from old maps. Good Luck on your app!

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:52 am

Hello dear Wani, thanks for taking your time! I did talk with Ba_fail/DJ.FM regarding the meta for about 1 hour, but im always the opinion it depends on the game situation as you see in this replay, and everyone (mods/players) told me the new meta in 4s (not 3s or 2s) is just clogging 15, even after asking several times. Im sure we would easily fend off 15 in this game, and Brouder/blue could hold/leaked way less 17 with their towers if they would build different in my opinion - its easy to test it, as theres a debug mode

Ive rerolled 2 x hellraiser into blaster (with meatwagons/gnolls, thus i only had 2 hellraiser till the end only) - afterwards i rerolled into dragonhawk with polar bear - if i would rerolled again (would cost 100 gold), i couldnt up another dragonhawk for 17 (thus i was sending on 15 for getting enough for it, as i was expecting a level 17 send (we had mass clearers, but not demon killers so far) after our 14 send. In the past they were quite decent for holding 17 with certain tanks/auras.

In this game i could help red with his ogrebuild (due Madridista tactic), but i was rather busy with myself (as my towers were not ideal either) since it was my first game since years and i doubt he would even listen to me - Brouder could see that we were weak for level 5, and thus overbuilt (at least i would have do it). A send on 5 would probably be killing us (immo, 4 lanes with full leaks) - up to 3 heals, even 4 in worst case. And if you expect a "newer" player to carry a team full of LIHLs, then the requirement sure got harder to enter LIHL.

Regarding leaking 1 - if we had a +30 king leak then it would be fine for me, as i had meatwagons to compensate, as they/you wouldnt resend <4 and if they still would, it wouldnt affect me (not deciding for the others) that much either.

Im sure with sending 12 (and 13 + 14) we would easily fend off 15 and 17, 18 due our army composition (even with Vendetas nonstop leaking and even if you did send 2 demons + mass krakens) and you ala the other team were all 7/4-7/5 after arena too - 20 would killed us (even with blue with mass druids), but im sure you wouldnt go straight 10-20 send, except you were me, Beep or Ba_Fail. And i was at the toilett, when they decided to send 14 - which was a stupid move either as it never made you leak or give us enough income and i would never agree too, but they wouldnt listen to me probably.

Im not responsible for my team performance (they wouldnt listen to me either as you saw) and if some mods say this game is not LIHL-like (even with 3 LIHL players in my team), then how should i suppose to play a LIHL game (i can even take command of the full team for 1 game, i dont mind - i think it should be possible to get enough players for a private game, if they understand the situation) And i did watch/observe few 4v4 LIHL-games, and the performance of some single players were not different/better/as bad like in this replay.

Regarding the new map - you are right (things will change), but i rather play a or several trial against LIHL-players (after New Year with the new map or even before, whatever, i dont mind as im not in a hurry) than wasting my time on +1200 or getting an account to 1200 elo to play +1200 games haha. But im sure even some/a lot of LIHL-players will need to adapt to it

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:56 am

Good enough if your not going to let him in others have to be held accountable + learns quickly adapts well and friendly

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm

I support if you promise me to not try to be mod anymore :lol:

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:45 pm

I'd be happy to vouch you right now, but we still need some more replays :)

hehaoyuan
Resource Storage

Postby hehaoyuan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:34 pm

iamyoursenpai wrote:I'd be happy to vouch you right now, but we still need some more replays :)

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10151042

And again no one listens to me :(, in this case another LIHL player, who forced his sometimes questionable opinion ... at least he apologized in the end haha

We would destroy them on level 2 with 2 bo for sure (against Archers, Aquas and Yggs) - they confirmed it ingame and i did watch the replay afterwards to reconfirm it, after this our downfall began ... this will be my last replay as im really in no mood to play 1200 again to get vouched haha

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:50 pm

hehaoyuan wrote:this will be my last replay as im really in no mood to play 1200 again to get vouched haha

Then we will have to turn your request down, because we cannot judge from so few games if you are consistently ready to play in LIHL again.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”