Vouch Request: sdb.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Vouch Request: sdb.

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:54 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: sdb.
What is your Discord account? F.#3488
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I'm a lonely wolf.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10128237 skeletor yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10139835 turret semi
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10153512 zeus hold
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10154271 ea yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10397521 engi yolo mixed early with violet and tot
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done.
Any additional information that you would like to provide: As i said from my previous application,most of you know me already from 1200.Wanted to try again as many people told me to when i think i am ready.
sdb.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Vouch Request: sdb.

Postby Anda » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi @gonnagetrekt
we are happy that you give it a second try to join LIHL :)
Please provide us with your improvements over the last time which led you to the idea that you got strong enough to give this a second try. You were presented with plenty of feedback on your last vouch request.In what areas did you improve, where do you still lack knowledge and what did you do to get better overall?
Please take sometime and explain this by the replays youve added, and if those replays dont show those improvements, please add some that do such.

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

The main problems i had the previous time i applied as stated by @Tom_hardy were the effiesiency of building placement,some lack of communication with the team and last the lack of planning ahead according to what team needs.I believe the 2 first issues are already gone and can be seen throutgh the replays.About the third issue it depends on each game and can be really different each time,so the best idea would be to watch some random games of mine i guess.
sdb.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:01 pm

We need a screenshot in-game, not of start screen.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:46 pm

I support this request. He is a very nice guy with a nice attitude. I do not think he can learn anything more from the 1200+ bot, as he is one of the top players there for sure. He has a good general game knowledge and I'm sure he will adapt to LIHL very quickly.

!support
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

Kiwi wrote:
MickeyTheMousie wrote:We need a screenshot in-game, not of start screen.

Done it.

Kiwi wrote:I support this request. He is a very nice guy with a nice attitude. I do not think he can learn anything more from the 1200+ bot, as he is one of the top players there for sure. He has a good general game knowledge and I'm sure he will adapt to LIHL very quickly.

!support

Thanks kiwi!
sdb.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 am

Support from me - theres a point, where you cant improve anymore and hes at that point

Cheers
These users thanked the author archol for the post:
GonnaGetRekt (Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:33 am)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:33 pm

From what i've heard this guy has a pretty bad reputation in 1200+.

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

nicolai123 wrote:From what i've heard this guy has a pretty bad reputation in 1200+.

Thats mostly because of my attitude to certain players that being aggresive to me.Last few weeks im just instantly ignoring players as such the moment they join the lobby and i try to be on the enemy team for my communication with my team to be 100%.
sdb.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello sdb.
We are happy that you showed interest in joining LIHL once again and reapplied.

Here is some Analysis on your applied replays.

Bone warrior Yolo:
You start off standard 2/0 and 3 skeletors.Then you push 1 wisp and your team sends 2.You push 4 0 during level 2 then and go 4 skeletors for level 3.You end up getting a furb and a bowman on 3 and you leak.You push 4/1 during the level.Your team leaks to king and you get a bit of bonus gold from it.So far the replay was all in all well played.

From level 4 on comes the part that worries me. Your team has just been send on and yet you choose to build 525 value for level 4 and not pushing. You push during level 4 then and end up 6 to 1.
During level 4 you get a huge free scout, you scout engis , a dead line (28)leaks revs and an LOD with tribesman and Ranger.I find it highly doubtable that with these rolls the enemies would consider sending level 5 or 6.Yet you decide to build up to 645 value for level 5.You push late during level 5 then, you scout wave on the enemy king with ca 50 leaks to it. You are sitting on 100 gold during the wave then aswell and decide to push pretty late. After level 6 ends you push and you keep pushing during level 6, which is the right choice.You end up 7/4 all in all and decide to go anti 10 with warlocks.You push for 7 / 5 during 8 .At level 9 you go for a Statue though, which i believe it was the better choice to just go for more upped lock instead of lifeleeching your melee unit so early in the game Your team had 2 people staying low 7/3 to make sure your team is good valued on 10. The enemys send is huge though as can be expected, so you still leak huge to king. You start going for knightz then for Arena. You advise your teammate to go tbs instead of hawks for anti 15, which i do not understand at all. Your team east a 12 send which is np and you start to go neos from then on you just bring this game home easy. Enemy sends 17, yous urvive close and you win the game.
To your advantage here counts that you had a newbie that was guided very well during the game , so you did not have as much time to focus on your own time like normal, and it speaks for your good manners and overall attitude that you were willing to help other players.
Disadvantage is that you showed flaws that we presented to you again in this game. Not a bad replay though.

Turret semi game:
Standard 3/0 start, your team goes warriors, 1 person misses the send and his warris come late.You are level headed here and try to calm down your other teammates that it happens and not to bash on the guy.+1 for good manners and teamplay here.
You scout lod and ea with newracre tier1 on 2, and 2 enemy leak 24 due to late warrior send from your mate.you eat a send at 3, u get furbed and go mid.In general i do not like the way you place your turrets, but that is just a minor flaw here. You push during three, which is right to do, but again you unnecessarily overbuild for level 4 with very bad placement aswell.During 3 you get a huge freescout (deadline) again, and you scout new 2 grizzlys with meatwagon and turretz added to the lod you did see at 1.You were just send upon yet u still ob.You switch call to send from level 4 to level 7 then and you decide to go semi, which is alright decision.at that point you are 5/0 in push. U push during 4 to 5/1 and then after u see a huge freeleak on 4 u decide a bit late to push to 6/1 . You ob a turret and end up 645 value on level 5 with 6/1.You push very late again during 5 and go 7/1 level6. You then add a tot for 6, you up the tot for 7 and add a turret for it, which by reroll you sell to add an icetrolland tuskar.Your rather bad placement sadly makes u take a lot more dmg on 7 than it was necessary.And you leak.
All in all you should have valued up when you decided to go for semi and not push at all, or push as early as possible without loosing valuable time. I see the same problem here than you had in the bonewarrior yolo game again.You push 7/2 during and 7%3 at 8. For 8 you decide to up the tuskar speerman which imo is an unnecessary build ob again, yet if u want it anti 10 its not rly strong there aswell.you up heli for 9 then , and flying machines for 10 with upped icetroll +t1s. I personally prefeer to mass unupped flyings for 10, but i guess heli is alright aswell.Your rather bad placement leads to you leaking level 10 very close.You push 7 4 and then 7 5 during arena. You also up to darkmage why i do not understand because the enemy would clearly loose arena anyway. You then start going for Alchis and speedtroll switch to eas for 14. You get a send there, live it and go mass meatwagons for anti 17 and you win the game at 17.
All in all a decent game, but you do the same mistakes as in the first one.

I will review the last 3 games shorter, since the points i want to make there do not need an step by step walkthrough.

Tot/inf holder game
tot and riffles on 1 is okay, but an upped tot for level 3 is just hard tk. You have no push, big value yet you leak creeps. Pyro or mixing with something else was the obvious choice here. I dislike staying 2 0 until 5 since i personally would not send vs the info your team leaked to the enemy at 3, but your obing paid of as you eat an (for me unexpected) send at 5. You push during 5 to 5 0 and value full zeus for 7 i would have added a pyro here and 1 less zeus, but you only get a furb so your end up well.Sadly you pull or youd been bigger mid.You end up 7/1 at the end of 7, due to huge kingleak by enemy. you ob bigtime for 8 again and do not push there.u go wyverns 10, hold good and push twice during the wave, also push 7 5 during arena. you decide to sell and go for tempest for arena, enemy team sends and you decide to go for anti 17. you up 2 windrider at 12,a cyborg for 13, then you start to mass leviathans which as could be predicted lead you to leaking a relatively small send on 17 big and nearly costs you the game.
This is a rather bad replay.

EA Yolo game:
You hold the warri send due to 2 tier 1s, eat all your teams midleaks and the enemy leaks 65 to king. This is the perfect start to have a great game, u are superfat.You add a small ea then at level 2 instead of pushing again, not sure why u feared a resend at 2 here. 2 eas for 3 standard, u get a furb+ war there and all is well.Still a great game so far, your mates leak mid and you and your 7 holder get even more feed here.You oush during the wave and then at level 4 you add another small archer. Let me summarize your value here right after a send: 2 orc warriors, 2 ea and 1 unupped archer. This is such a huge ob for really no reason at all. you add 1 archer for 5, standard procedure where i would just have pushed more though doe to the 2 waris and a possible leak to harlot would benefit him aswell. you push again and at level 6 you sell the 2 orc warriors to add 2 more rangers, so at 6 you are obed for no reason at all again.You up 1 ea and add 1 small for 7, this leads you to not be able to hold 8 even though your team is really weak there and you had super much feed in the game alrdy and should have easy carried your team on 8.3 ea and 7 archers is what you end up with on 8and you leak vs commander and wyvern.
You stay low push for 10 and value up, therefore you hold 10 easyvs a weak send , u push during the wave
You dont up eas for arena but yet decide to show that you rolled ygg, which doesnt help u at all in arena. Also giving a tok information to the enemy here is not a good idea aswell. I will stop here, all in all a bad replay.

engi/violet/tot mix yolo game:
This is the worst game by far i had to watch through, but not because of your play, but because i was your enemy and i played an embarassingly bad line this game, tked huge and lead your team to the victory. I was laughing in despair when i realized which game you decided to make me watch :D I congratulate you here on your humor.

You start normal, but unnecesarily cripple your push by mixing in watcher for no valid reason i can make up at 2 . You leak big on 2 which you could have easy cleared with better push if u didnt mix. You ob for 3 unnecessarily again.I guess your over all goal this game was to be stronger on 5 therefore you mix, but i dont see the necessity with a hydra /crab line and a warchief/ crab line that both go full holder for 5. Mixing engi is not easy, but if you do it make sure you know what you are doing or you will end up suiciding yourself big time. The only reason you came out good this game is because i totally sucked this round myself.
Bad replay aswell.

Sadly you still make the same mistakes that were presented to you before, more grave mistakes even where shown in these replays you provided. I strongly suggest you to take advantage of the fact that you are an lihl-candidate, you should observe as much LIHL games as you can. As i see on your gaming history you play a lot and are very active, i really think you should take more time though to observe top players in LIHL. I guess this is the best and fastest way for you to imrpove. You might not like to observe and just sit, but if it is the fastest way imo to close the gap between you and a potential trialphase. I agree that there is little to learn for you at 1200, but the gap in skill between LIHL level and the replays you provided is just too big for us to accept you as a Trial. My analysis comes off a bit hard, but i still believe that you have what it takes to play in LIHL. Just keep improving and an open mind
We hope to see you around a lot on observer slots and hope to have you reapply in the future.
Vouch request denied.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Well "problem" of the OB in 1200 is generally coz meta there is not to give other team king gold. As a best observer in lihl :D I also recommend to obs some games so u know how games flow there.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:32 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=125444

Guess we can be lucky he got denied

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:41 am

yikes.. thought he had it in him lol

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Yeah, that's some really bad behavior. In all honesty though, build decisions from his teammates...

Return to “Denied”