LeviTalBard / LEVITAL / iGhery @europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Re: LeviTalBard / LEVITAL / iGhery @europe

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Snowblind wrote:We as moderating team encourage our members to analyse games / give feedback on vouch requests based on the presented replays and possibly personal experience regarding the trials.
Kiwis own performance holds no matter here, cause this request is about you and your performance alone. Pointing out possible flaws of LIHLmembers does neither contribute to your argumentation nor does it render their criticism obsolete. All it does it make yourself appear ignorant towards feedback and shows yourself in a bad light. Be gratefull that you get feedback and try to work on what is presented to you, or argue simple meta only.

Yes, thanks for the kind words, apparently I do not like criticism. especially from those who know mechanics worse than me.

he did not see the repetitions I gave, he found one of the worst and did a review, and those repetitions that I gave, have an extensive review of my tactics of the game, what mixes I make, like Push

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:00 pm

I'm not toxic, it just was not nice to take criticism, if anything, I apologize to anyone who offended

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:51 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:Yes, thanks for the kind words, apparently I do not like criticism. especially from those who know mechanics worse than me.

What about you stop this shit? You don't know mechanics better than me for sure, and you won't get in LIHL with that little dickhead "I'm top 20" mentality.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:52 pm

Kiwi wrote:
TheSonOfZeuS wrote:Yes, thanks for the kind words, apparently I do not like criticism. especially from those who know mechanics worse than me.

What about you stop this shit? You don't know mechanics better than me for sure, and you won't get in LIHL with that little dickhead "I'm top 20" mentality.

you want to quarrel with me or what? you provoke me now
you are so toxic, given that you have destroyed the game many times, I do not understand how you passed the choice. Apparently, you persuaded other players to be accepted your.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:58 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

you are so toxic, given that you have destroyed the game many times, I do not understand how you passed the choice. Apparently, you persuaded other players to be accepted your.

Ok, byebye :lol: :lol:
- Beastman (2017)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Kiwi wrote:
TheSonOfZeuS wrote:
Kiwi wrote:What about you stop this shit? You don't know mechanics better than me for sure, and you won't get in LIHL with that little dickhead "I'm top 20" mentality.

Ok, byebye :lol: :lol:

bb

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:17 pm

We will not waste our time watching those replays you provided until you improve your behaviour and attitude.You might not like to be criticized, but you can only grow by accepting criticism and think about it + get better from it,everything else is just stillstand.
Fighting over every little comment instead of seeing the bigger picture is a nogo.
Kiwi never gave analysis to harm yourself, but to show you what you lack of or where you have to improve to surviva a trial phase here.
All the feedback i got on yourself from players that know you was overwhelmingly negative, you seem to show massive attitude problems there.
Dealing with criticism in a constructive way is a basic skill you need to play LIHL, and as long as you miss that there is no place for you here.
You might reapply once you show the right mindset and temper to join LIHL.

Vouch request denied.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Snowblind wrote:We will not waste our time watching those replays you provided until you improve your behaviour and attitude.You might not like to be criticized, but you can only grow by accepting criticism and think about it + get better from it,everything else is just stillstand.
Fighting over every little comment instead of seeing the bigger picture is a nogo.
Kiwi never gave analysis to harm yourself, but to show you what you lack of or where you have to improve to surviva a trial phase here.
All the feedback i got on yourself from players that know you was overwhelmingly negative, you seem to show massive attitude problems there.
Dealing with criticism in a constructive way is a basic skill you need to play LIHL, and as long as you miss that there is no place for you here.

Vouch request denied.

Well, again, that it is unclear what I and kiwi hate each other? many people hate each other, this is not a reason to refuse, you have 20% toxic players in lihl, which are ten times more toxic than me. If one idiot, whom I hate since 1200 +, there is already support in his direction and hence refusal, which is generally not correct.

What does he teach me? he points out small mistakes when he plays worse.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:28 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:
Snowblind wrote:We will not waste our time watching those replays you provided until you improve your behaviour and attitude.You might not like to be criticized, but you can only grow by accepting criticism and think about it + get better from it,everything else is just stillstand.

Vouch request denied.

Well, again, that it is unclear what I and kiwi hate each other? many people hate each other, this is not a reason to refuse, you have 20% toxic players in lihl, which are ten times more toxic than me. If one idiot, whom I hate since 1200 +, there is already support in his direction and hence refusal, which is generally not correct.

his words have no real influence to your apply. U'r behaviour does.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:31 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
TheSonOfZeuS wrote:

Vouch request denied.

his words have no real influence to your apply. U'r behaviour does.

what behavior? I expressed my point of view, there is no toxicity, he specifically provokes me.

ask the players I listed, give them an opinion on me, because you do not know who I am and they know.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:38 pm

I don't even remember you from 1200+, so saying I hate you is an absolute none sense. What have I done to you so you hate me so much, eh? I'm far from toxic. I generally do not flame in 1200+ and I even help people out. However, what I hate is your attitude, coming here and refusing any feedback, calling it criticizing and trying to demolish the person (me) instead of his arguments.

For my skill level: I am not accountable to you. My skill level is, as mentioned previously, not relevant in any possible way to you, to your vouch request or to the fact that I point out your mistakes. The simple fact that you even reviewed my replays (and took a 1200+ replay instead of a LIHL one) shows how desperate you are. Mistakes happen, but I do not see this game as a mistake.
- Beastman (2017)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Kiwi wrote:I don't even remember you from 1200+, so saying I hate you is an absolute none sense. What have I done to you so you hate me so much, eh? I'm far from toxic. I generally do not flame in 1200+ and I even help people out. However, what I hate is your attitude, coming here and refusing any feedback, calling it criticizing and trying to demolish the person (me) instead of his arguments.

For my skill level: I am not accountable to you. My skill level is, as mentioned previously, not relevant in any possible way to you, to your vouch request or to the fact that I point out your mistakes. The simple fact that you even reviewed my replays (and took a 1200+ replay instead of a LIHL one) shows how desperate you are. Mistakes happen, but I do not see this game as a mistake.

I have 4 gaming accounts, 3 of them 1700+ elo, I remember that you've ruined my games many times, of course you do not remember me, I accept criticism for the 1st repeat, but then you started to exaggerate, I again repeat why I was toxic to yellow, he had lod, harlot, and he chose engineers, how here not to be angry? + try to hold 5 engineers

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:55 pm

We asked people you listed, we made our judgement clear Make of that what u want
Show proper improvement or spare us the time. Chain discussion wont solve anything.

Return to “Denied”