LeviTalBard / LEVITAL / iGhery @europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

LeviTalBard / LEVITAL / iGhery @europe

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[/b] took second place in the tournament in Russia in 2014
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:[/b] LeviTalBard, LEVITAL, iGhery, JustWin
What is your Discord account? LeviTalBard#3938
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:[/b] Dead, Krocis, Dimitrakis_2001, Justpush, Crey, Vendeta, Mudman, Dafucker, thizzordie, tariq.td, ace_of_spades, broud3r, dweiler A lot of people know me
Do you have Gproxy installed?[/b] Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go
cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):[/b]
yolo aqua (in repetition with aqua, asked ob. I hope this does not hurt.)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10577039
yolo ea
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10568096
hold hydra
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10573670
hold harlot + spawn
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10573539
pd+turrets
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10572410
semi hold (mix units)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10578204

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): [/b]
Any additional information that you would like to provide:[/b]
Too many players come from mega, games become boring and not interesting, I want to play against really strong guys, without team killers

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: LeviTalBard / LEVITAL / iGhery @europe

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:10 pm

I've reviewed 3 of your random replays.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 525725.w3g
This game you had a super annoying attitude towards yellow just because he was "mega". He played flawlessly and yet you flamed him for some reasons, even bragging about being "top 20"? Why that?

Also you were meatwagons + revenants and ended up suiciding with 7/5. That's bad. I get it you were expecting level 12 send, but you being 7/5 would not have saved your team if enemy team sent 12 and it only made your team's push terrible.

This is a bad game.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 578519.w3g
Aqua yolo. OK game, easy unit which you played OK. Only thing is you placed LoD besides warchief for some reasons? That is quite odd.

OK game.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 535086.w3g
This game you played turrets. You played well, only a few mistakes like late push and some unnecessary ob.

Was an OK game as well.

#####

All in all, I do not think you are ready for LIHL just yet, mostly because of the first replay and that your other replays were not as convincing as I would have wished. So for me it is !nosupport.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Kiwi

why I was angry on yellow? because we had 2 dead lines, and he had a good throw, but he decided to play a dead throw, knowing that it leads to defeat. Before deciding what to do, I believe that it is more important for the team to get a push or become a holder. 7. You just do not look carefully and make hasty conclusions

wc was from the previous RR, then Lod appeared

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:26 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:why I swore with yellow? because we had 2 dead lines, and he had a good throw, but he decided to play a dead throw, knowing that it leads to defeat. Before deciding what to do, I believe that it is more important for the team to get a push or become a holder. 7. You just do not look carefully and make hasty conclusions

You flame him from start, how can you know you guys have 2 dead lanes? He was never a dead lane, he even had a good game. He was engi, so ofc he had push. He actually had the same push as you being a suicide.

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:wc was from the previous RR, then Lod appeared

I know that, still your placement was bad.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:32 pm

kiwi, he have lod, harlot, and he stay 6 0 or 5/1 for 4, being engi and tried hold 5!
Is it flawless?
I think my position is correct, because he had a better roll, better than mine, he just killed himself, I think you need to know what is more necessary for the team before building anything

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:41 pm

Kiwi wrote:
TheSonOfZeuS wrote:why I swore with yellow? because we had 2 dead lines, and he had a good throw, but he decided to play a dead throw, knowing that it leads to defeat. Before deciding what to do, I believe that it is more important for the team to get a push or become a holder. 7. You just do not look carefully and make hasty conclusions

You flame him from start, how can you know you guys have 2 dead lanes? He was never a dead lane, he even had a good game. He was engi, so ofc he had push. He actually had the same push as you being a suicide.

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:wc was from the previous RR, then Lod appeared

I know that, still your placement was bad.

I think that your opinion is absolutely unreasonable, based on my anger at the yellow, you have made your conclusion, and the push must be done proceeding from the calculation, you also dug out one of the worst repetitions, which happens once in 30 games.
180px-Petuhi.gif
180px-Petuhi.gif (555.35 KiB) Viewed 2290 times

after which you sold 1 geo and up 4 th clock, you also judge? all have bad moments, you searched for mine, I found yours.
180px-Petuhi.gif
180px-Petuhi.gif (483.05 KiB) Viewed 2285 times

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:59 pm

what has kiwis bad moments to do with ur request? kiwi is full of bad moments - his whole life is a drama.
this just shows that ur attitude prolly wont fit.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:what has kiwis bad moments to do with ur request? kiwi is full of bad moments - his whole life is a drama.
this just shows that ur attitude prolly wont fit.

large ob 8, followed by suicide.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 573154.w3g

and he is still looking for my bad games, I have such games once every 30.
Attachments
180px-Petuhi.gif
180px-Petuhi.gif (487.08 KiB) Viewed 2275 times

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:05 pm

I haven't looked at these replays, but just from this forum thread - it is !nosupport from me.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:07 pm

nicolai123 wrote:I haven't looked at these replays, but just from this forum thread - it is !nosupport from me.

Well, again, not an informed opinion, you did not watch the repetition and already concluded
What does this mean?

you look at the repetition before expressing an opinion, you are reading something, and you do not like it, it is not reasonable to conclude without knowing the player and not looking at the repetitions

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 pm

nicolai123 wrote:I haven't looked at these replays, but just from this forum thread - it is !nosupport from me.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:37 pm

You seem to disregard the fact that one's attitude has as much impact on his vouch request as his skill level.

Yours is pretty shit, it seems.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Man, you really need to stop this nonsense. Kiwi expressed his opinion based on some random replays, so you can accept his advice or present arguments against it, but trying to make him look bad by posting some arguably bad games he played on 1200+ is a complete nonsense. He is not the one applying for LIHL, you are, so if Kiwi occasionally tkes in 1200+ bot or not is of no relevance whatsoever. LIHL had plenty of problems with players with toxic attitude, so you really didn't start well here. My advice to you is accept his advice about game tips, or not if you disagree, but either way try to make a better impression here of your playing skill and attitude in general, otherwise you are just making this an easy application denial from LIHL moderators

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:44 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:

its about ur attitude obv and u seem to have a shit one by what u show us here

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:50 pm

We as moderating team encourage our members to analyse games / give feedback on vouch requests based on the presented replays and possibly personal experience regarding the trials.
Kiwis own performance holds no matter here, cause this request is about you and your performance alone. Pointing out possible flaws of LIHLmembers does neither contribute to your argumentation nor does it render their criticism obsolete. All it does it make yourself appear ignorant towards feedback and shows yourself in a bad light. Be gratefull that you get feedback and try to work on what is presented to you, or argue simple meta only.

Return to “Denied”