eloking

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krocis
Treant

Re: eloking

Postby Krocis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:50 am

Played quiet a lot 1200 last 2months, and must say hes mb the last 1200 player(ok mtg too) who cud join lihl. Hes friendly,talks about calls good tower knowladge, maybe obs some games wud be helpful for him, but blame blizz coz its bugged.

!support

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Since its a new patch, i gotta summarize what i saw in the replays provied:
I agree with the 3 first replays of yours were decently played, i was personally not a fan of the turret game, but i have to admit i struggle with turretz myself, i just blatently hate them.
The nm acolyte game was pretty bad played imo, you overvalued often when it wasnt necessary and pushed late if not at all.Mixing is not easy, but you lacked a lot in this replay.
The ea bf game was not good aswell, you overpushed here and had to improvise with a bf, which lead you to unnecessary gold loss. Also you overvalued and pushed late aswell.

At this point i was undecided, you have a good portion of support and it was very 50 50 in replays. Tom helped me out here and gave that analysis:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 688448.w3g

ea game, honestly not well played. You send warrs, then expect them to not go 2 3 or 4 which is too ballsy in my opinion, you could rip without t1 add. Also ur t1 was spectre which is super nice. For 5 you full build 3 elite 1 small, not sure why the small, 3 elite should be enough to clear their send, and you wont hold mid against their straight 5 send for sure. Anyway no big deal until now, it was just a little too much unnecessary risktaking for my taste. But after 5, you push 7/4 before lvl 7. That’s a clear mistake. First, you definitely need the hold. Them not sending at all was lucky, furb herm could have destroyed your team. But even in terms of efficiency its not worth it. You send less, and you get less gold. Also you are already overbuild hard, so no need to give that up. Just go 7/2 or 3 and push after full building for 7, with your value you get enough gold for that. After that you start preparing for 10 which you leak hard. That is mostly due to your positioning. Yes, 10 is the most random lvl of this game, but ea is a great unit to pull the bosses to the wall and let mostly you decide who fights and focuses what. You get ur small archers right next to elite, on 10 you want your elite archers to tank for the small ones, not the other way around. Also you don’t wanna be flanked. Always get the small ones behind the elite as much as possible. For lvl 10. Rest of the game was well played, it was pretty much won after 10 though.

I sadly have to decline your vouch request,since i have 2 many doubts and saw 2 many flaws in your gameplay. Here is what id like you to do :
1.Observe lihl games as much as possible during the new season, it is a great way to learn if you look carefully. Also you can always ask players after the game why they took which decision, most people here are nice and very willing to help you out.We will put you on the lihl-candidates list since observsing works now again and you will be able to spot lihl games easy through discord. It was the same experience for me, a lot of stuff you can simply not pick up from the 1200 bot.
2.Work on mixing and timing, be aware of your role in the game and go for it early.A yolo that pushes late and overbuilds is simply poor played.If you want to push, make up your mind early and stick with that decision. Dont wait how the whole wave works out and push late.Action is character
3. Keep your good attitude and do not be encouraged. Ive only heard great things about your personality, and im sure once you get a little better you will be a great addition for LIHL.If this was only about being nice, we would vouch you instant ;)

We hope you work on your performance and reapply as soon as you have improved.

Vouch request denied.

eloking
Aura Tree

Postby eloking » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback Anda, I will work on these!

Cheers

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:14 pm

@eloking

Observer slots works again mb ask for being a lihl candidate on discord so u can watch some lihl games. cud be helpful for u.

eloking
Aura Tree

Postby eloking » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Thanks Krocis, yes I am in that group now so will try figure out how to use it at some stage.

Cheers

Return to “Denied”