JustWin @europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

JustWin @europe

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:27 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: no
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: JustWin
What is your Discord account? JustWin #3938
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: dafucker, crey, mudman, krosis, justpush, epicdeath,thizzordie,joesakic,dead,dimitrakis_2001,vendeta,ace_of_spades, can and more.
Do you have Gproxy installed? with a new patch stopped working, but the network failure was not detected not once
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
yolo mix prisoner
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10583271
yolo turrets
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10583475
yolo ea
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10691960
yolo aqua/hold 10
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10719224

hold spawn+tribesman
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10705327
hold hydra
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10583114
hold ygg
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10626030
hold clock+pd
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10714710

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Last edited by TheSonOfZeuS on Tue May 01, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krocis
Treant

Re: JustWin @europe

Postby Krocis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:00 am

Well I was not about comment here , but since u tried mention me (cant even spell my nickname.)
Based on my own experience and experience of my friends , ur behaviour is still too low for lihl, its not like ppl looking for drama.

And you rly dont wanna me to post here our discusion on discord, but since was private I will respect it and I wont post it.
@iusedtolovemee
@epicdeath
@dj.fm (ok no more lihl but think he can have his word)

!nosupport

Spoiler!
I will not even try to get there again, for me it will be humiliating and shameful
Last edited by Krocis on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:46 am

Like i said to you earlier this week , you a good builder but u lack of game wise. Your ego pretty big and like krocis said with those private msg u sent us about lihl when u got denied make me !nosupport . I'm sorry , still wish you best of luck.
-JustPush

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:02 am

Since I'm only trial myself I wont judge your skill, (which i don't think is the concern anyway), rather your attitude gives me some pause. I followed your first vouch request quite closely since I was in the process of collecting replays for my own at the time. I was hoping to use the feedback you would receive to help my own vouch process but I was pretty surprised to see your reaction to Kiwi's feedback.

At the time I assumed it was a once off occurrence since I hadn't seen anything similar from you in the past. However, as I played with you some more I found you showed a far more egotistical attitude that I had previously believed you possessed. Additionally I was pretty disgusted by the way you treated one of my mates, taking his name on another realm, telling people you were him and even trying to bait him into drama when you were both in the same game.

Based off these experiences I would completely !nosupport however should you get a trial I hope you can show me I was wrong

I wish you best of luck regardless of my opinion.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:43 am

After this vouch request (viewtopic.php?f=77&t=126170) I simply cannot support this.

I even heard you spread some shit in 1200+ about me. Pure lack of manners.

!no support.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am

I still think behaviour outside of LIHL should have little impact on vouch requests. We will see in the trial phase how he behaves (if skill is fine). We had many applicants where people cried about their behaviour but in the end turned out to be nice or at least ok guys.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:17 am

Diablo_ wrote:I still think behaviour outside of LIHL should have little impact on vouch requests. We will see in the trial phase how he behaves (if skill is fine). We had many applicants where people cried about their behaviour but in the end turned out to be nice or at least ok guys.

Last time we ignored behaviour - we got halp and vendeta. I think its way to easy to fake an attitude just for trial while your real behaviour shines when accepted or at 1200.

For me: even the behavior he showed as last request make me wanna dodge him forever. No wonder he applys as "justwin" this time.
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post (total 2):
Krocis (Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:13 pm) • KiwiLeKiller (Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am)

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:24 am

Diablo_ wrote:I still think behaviour outside of LIHL should have little impact on vouch requests. We will see in the trial phase how he behaves (if skill is fine). We had many applicants where people cried about their behaviour but in the end turned out to be nice or at least ok guys.

Even more simply explained that for the last request all the same voices are against me, because I, presumably, a venomous player, but this is a slander, everyone who plays with me at 1200+, will not tell me a bad word, here The justpush is already very I tried hard who insulted me because I created an account in Europe, blazed at me and told all my friends insulting words about me, but I did not respond the same because I thought we were friends, and this account was a surprise for him , but he offended me, I wanted to see how people will react to the inherent There are two identical nicknames in one game, unfortunately, it did not work, only one nickname in one game is allowed. And about my toxicity, if I'm really such a bad player, then give me to chance for test, and if I really turn out to be such a rascal that they try to expose me, then you can permanently block me from accessing the league.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:31 am

BoretkPanda wrote:

Last time we ignored behaviour - we got halp and vendeta. I think its way to easy to fake an attitude just for trial while your real behaviour shines when accepted or at 1200.

For me: even the behavior he showed as last request make me wanna dodge him forever. No wonder he applys as "justwin" this time.

The last time JustWin was also written, but there were written 3 of my old nicknames, this time I did not enter, because I do not play on those accounts, just the last time Kiwi I did a review on my old repeat, in that game I was drunk and badly imprinted, because of this there was a conflict, because of the old repeat on the abandoned account.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:49 am

and how I can be toxic and harmful in the game, if I do not know English, and in order to communicate with you, I use a Google translator, I know the key words, I understand some words for games so that you can play calmly, but I do not know the language freely, can be sealed many times, and people did not understand me correctly.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:08 pm

Stop playing the victim ... Really u made this account to troll me and start drama wich it did’nt work . I’ll show them an example of your behaviour .

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:11 pm

iusedtolovemee wrote:Stop playing the victim ... Really u made this account to troll me and start drama wich it did’nt work . I’ll show them an example of your behaviour .

find at least one of the repetitions where I trolled on your behalf, you will not find anything that could offend your nickname, when people asked me whether this, I said that you are from USEAST and I'm from the EU
I do not want to say anything bad to your address but Shambles is really insulted, it's something similar in this case, but nevertheless you were not denied.
Last edited by TheSonOfZeuS on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:14 pm

That’s a message you wrote me after ur first lihl vouch ... And this is just an example
Attachments
175CD65B-D0A6-481B-ACD9-61975923ED37.png
175CD65B-D0A6-481B-ACD9-61975923ED37.png (96.94 KiB) Viewed 3076 times
3D5225EB-2B68-48E9-AE19-6E5770070D45.png
3D5225EB-2B68-48E9-AE19-6E5770070D45.png (116.2 KiB) Viewed 3076 times

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 pm

iusedtolovemee wrote:That’s a message you wrote me after ur first lihl vouch request got denied ... And this is just an example

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:24 pm

I didn't, in his words, but I spoke on the fact that as I played with them, all people change, and maybe I was wrong on this account, a dead man was much better to play as was in the League, played with him recently, he's really a good player now that I met madman he was a really toxic player, insulted mega players and including me, but time does not stand still and people change, I was emotional, I was a little hurt that I refused to bail and I wrote these nasty things for which I am ashamed and I apologize.

Return to “Denied”