JustWin @europe

Moderator: LIHL Staff

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Re: JustWin @europe

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:39 pm

iusedtolovemee wrote:
iusedtolovemee wrote:That’s a message you wrote me after ur first lihl vouch request got denied ... And this is just an example

I like to stream to the Legion and play against JP, we had turrets, EA, Aqua Lod, we send to 2, the opponents made a huge parcel 4, there was no scout, we missed 50-60, after you did great for sending 6, it shows that you are a very bad player without a scout to manage such a risk without having holders of 7, Immo and scout. I'm inclined to think that you were spying on the stream, this is not the only case. I just can not prove it, because I do not know your nickname on the Twitch. And I constantly lost against you until I postponed the broadcast, after that you never won me
Last edited by TheSonOfZeuS on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSonOfZeuS
Aura Tree

Postby TheSonOfZeuS » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:45 pm

and what I'm trying to say, I'm trying to say that I'm not the worst player and not very toxic, on emotions that any person can say too much, but it's not a reason to put a cross on him, we all make mistakes, we are all people.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:50 pm

I won’t even respond to this ... Good luck with apply

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:08 pm

I guess ur still emotional ? Because i had to block you on discord . You just flamed me because i did !nosupport. I did what’s best for league , not for you.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:10 pm

TheSonOfZeuS wrote:I didn't, in his words, but I spoke on the fact that as I played with them, all people change, and maybe I was wrong on this account, a dead man was much better to play as was in the League, played with him recently, he's really a good player now that I met madman he was a really toxic player, insulted mega players and including me, but time does not stand still and people change, I was emotional, I was a little hurt that I refused to bail and I wrote these nasty things for which I am ashamed and I apologize.

I guess ur still emotional ? Because i had to block you on discord . You just flamed me because i did !nosupport. I did what’s best for league , not for you.

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Imba_Kitten
Basic Tree

Postby Imba_Kitten » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:13 pm

Definitively not the type of person you want to represent lihl...... flames players on his streams when he knows he will win game ... cant see how this help bring new players to lihl skill level average

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:34 pm

Same as above.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Lol I see what you did there @DJ.FM hahahah :D
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:44 pm

:P ???? haha no idea what your talking about 8-)

Toolie
Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Tue May 01, 2018 3:30 am

i cant understand him
bad English
!nosupport

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 am

Comments_of_michael_jackson_eating_popcorn.jpg
Comments_of_michael_jackson_eating_popcorn.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 2934 times

pls don´t denie to fast, need entertaiment.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue May 08, 2018 7:30 pm

can some old school player give their oppinion here? as far as i can see i would give him a chance to prove himself ( attitude and skill ) thats is what trials are for right ?
I think support for trial.
PS if u get in, we no need drama man, we already have enough :D

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue May 08, 2018 9:26 pm

elektro wrote:can some old school player give their oppinion here? as far as i can see i would give him a chance to prove himself ( attitude and skill ) thats is what trials are for right ?
I think support for trial.
PS if u get in, we no need drama man, we already have enough :D

Season 1

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello @TheSonOfZeus,

Sorry it took so long, had to hand in my masterthesis two days ago, was quite the struggle.

Sadly I cannot see any of the replays you provided, some are from the old version, others have old versions of the map that I don’t have. I just checked random replays now, but that’s no problem.

First of all, there is quite the controversy about your case, I guess you noticed. We try to avoid any more drama in the league than we already have. That being said, for me it doesn’t matter that much what happened before, if your replays provide the skill needed, you should get your chance. So lets have a look at your last 3 games:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=10757381.w3g

You start with late whisp due to afk, then build ea and 3 gnoll. I disagree with the gnoll placement, but I would suggest this being a matter of taste. I get you wanna keep the creeps as long as possible from your elite archer, but know that in general you wanna keep gnolls alive as long as possible. You realise early that they kingleak enough for you to push a 4th whisp on 1, good and quick thinking there.
You build standard until 3. Note that I really really dislike statements like: “They go 100% 3” and one level later: “They go 100% 4”. Still no send coming. It is not about being right or wrong. Even in lihl people do this and it is very annoying. You simply cannot KNOW what the enemys decide to do, even if it might seem obvious simple as that. If you anticipate a send, please phrase it accordingly.
You overbuild hard for 4, no send coming, so you overbuild for 5 too. They send, you hold and get kind of fat. You decide to full 7. Here you push 7/2 from 4/1 on 5 instantly which is majorly risky without a real holder and no skill scout. A free hold is definitely likely though and it worked out, so I don’t mind too much. In general 6 or 7/1 is more advised since furb herm can already hurt your team a lot.
For lvl 10 you stay 7/3, makes perfect sense. Your Archer positioning is very good. Your gnoll positioning suboptimal. Gnolls slow the bosses for a short time, so it is not useful to get all of them in front. Try to split it up. After ur 3 gnolls in front, you would get a lot additional slow by putting the rest in the back to make them come forward later. Also your last archer should have been 5 gnolls, they are completely worth it. Anyway, you are 1780 value, so you still hold.
After arena you phrase your thoughts about when they send very differently, I appreciate that.
You anticipate 14, build accordingly and save your team with it. Also your wood assessment of enemy team is very correct. You survive and win 17. To me that call is slightly risky. If they pushed to go 14 17 you could have died easily 17. 16 was gg very very likely, but no big deal.
Overall the game was decently played. Not awesome, but not bad either for sure.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10757519

Ok this game was straight up really really bad played. You have skeletor alpha male and ranger.
You anticipate a 3 send and for some reason u go a mix of all three of these for the start. Just play skeletor, it’s a perfectly fine yolo/suicide unit, and exactly that was what your team needed, with 2 times ygg already. You leak hard 3 6(with 750 Value) 7 8 9 and are 7/3 at that point. You even decided to stay 7/2 for 8 even though u had the gold during 7, still leaked like 6 creeps. Then you decide to go full push and suicide during 9. The whole play just doesn’t make any sense. If you are desperate to hold 10, then full stay so you do better on 9. Lets break it down. What you should have done is full skeletor, 7/4 pre 7, then just suicide, since you already have a heal advantage. What you did is exactly what we try to avoid. No lumber, no hold, no use for the team. On top of that your positioning is suboptimal again. If you wanna yolo something like this, you build the melee behind or at least next to range units so you share some damage. You built the medium armor skeletors right in front.

This replay is a nono for me, but I will check one more..

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10757662

Kind of a weird game, I think you are just not that used to 3s but anyway. You mix raider rev for 1. Raider in front. Here I don’t mind it that much since rev is really squishy and has high dps, but in general its advised to get melee behind or at least next to ranged for yolo purposes as mentioned before. They go wars, you hold it. Then you add a necro for 3. I know you anticipate 5, but I don’t get that considering you get wyv for 4 and up wyv for 5. First of all, unupped necro is rarely worth its cost, the upgrades make it a lot bettr. Second you don’t wanna mix a major oneshotter like an upgraded wyv that targets low hp creeps with mass small damage sources. It leads to big overdamage. Anyway you stay 3 0 and only get 1 bo. So you hold ez. Your whole team kinda does. I still wouldn’t call the game badly played, the whole thing was a mess and nobody wanted to push properly.
This Game is kinda hard to judge, but not enough to make me forget about the second game for sure.

At this point I have to stop. Even without the controversy around you the checked replays are not enough to join LIHL yet. That being said, You do good assessments also and you have a decent read on the game for sure. Try not to tunnelvision overbuild into sends you think are coming 100%, check more of your teams needs. In my opinion you don’t miss a lot to join. I would suggest you to check a few replays or obs games and reapply soon.

Return to “Denied”