Re: vouch request alphawolf

Moderator: LIHL Staff

alphawolfe
Resource Storage

Re: vouch request alphawolf

Postby alphawolfe » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: betawolf@useast
What is your Discord account?alphawolf#8887
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: justpush
Do you have Gproxy installed?Yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
LegionTdhadesSemi.w3g
(802 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
LegionTdEngYolo.w3g
(660.4 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
LegionTdturretYolo.w3g
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
LegionTdnightmareYolo.w3g
(895.98 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
LegionTdpdHolder.w3g
(733.91 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
LegionTdmalfYolo3.w3g
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
LegionTdmalfYolo2.w3g
(863.53 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
LegionTdmalfYolo.w3g
(652.48 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): I can't find "LIHL moderators" under group members. Is it "LIHL staff"?
WC3ScrnShot_052118_073046_03.tga
(7.91 MiB) Downloaded 67 times

Any additional information that you would like to provide: It's been almost a month since my last vouch request. And I was advised to work on yolo

point
Forest Walker

Re: Re: vouch request alphawolf

Postby point » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:47 pm

played a couple of games with him. from time to time i saw some weird builds nearly from tk.
last game we played together he ob with dead value (halfbreeds pandarens and raiders) even when he notice by yourself that his roll pretty sucks, failed calculation, stayed 6-2 for lvl 7 with immo and these units without holding potencial, end up with leaking half wave lvl 7 against furb 2 herms. leaking a lot lvl 8 with 6-2 when they resend
we got 2 potenial holders for 10 this game - still he decide to try holding 10 with 6-3 and that poor build (1570 value) and leaking 2 bosses vs low send
after lvl 7 he end up talking after some blame replicks from me
after arena i start to ask if some1 got any plans and asked for ff. noone got any ideas some levels so i end up playing seriously and just pushed non stop and he start blame me for this lose

Spoiler!
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10920012

alphawolfe
Resource Storage

Postby alphawolfe » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:05 pm

I don't know what gripe point has against me. Suicide is boring on 1200 bot so I rarely suicide and experiment with new rolls. I ended up almost clearing lvl 15 and point pushed after lvl 14 for no reason. He said early in the game he would post the replay. Don't know why he's actively looking for the worst replay.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:49 pm

im not looking for your good or bad games i just commenting the game which i played with you and find out this game played very poorly. honestly i dont think this build could have been called "experiment" since there is not a single logic in your play
as i said i end up playing seriously after arena since you stop talking and argue about your build or plan for game
i just saying my opinion and mods will share their

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:58 pm

Suicide is boring on 1200 bot so I rarely suicide and experiment with new rolls
. I can understand this, but together with
He said early in the game he would post the replay
it doesn´t make rly sence. Anyway i don´t want to judge more, like you said it could be 1 bad game of many.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:53 pm

alphawolfe wrote:I don't know what gripe point has against me

Thats a bad attitude to have already in my opinion

alphawolfe
Resource Storage

Postby alphawolfe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:07 pm

nicolai123 wrote:
alphawolfe wrote:I don't know what gripe point has against me

Thats a bad attitude to have already in my opinion

If you look at the replays, you would see it's clearly the worst replay so he did pick the worst replay out of a bunch. Is gripe flaming? And point even admits he stopped playing seriously. That's borderline bannable if he intended to throw the game, but w.e. So he stopped playing seriously in a game I was in and this is your response? If you think it's negativity, well negativity and attitude are different things...

im not looking for your good or bad games i just commenting the game which i played with you and find out this game played very poorly.

So you found one game of me that was played very poorly... And you stopped playing seriously. That's a lot of bends to the wording.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:13 pm

i can repeat for you that i dont even try to find your good or bad play, i just share my opinion about game we played together
after your build order before arena, which i find totally tk i cant see any reason to blame me if i give up, especially if you stop talking from 7 till 13
if you gonna get games like this in lihl i wish you rather wont join

alphawolfe
Resource Storage

Postby alphawolfe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:48 pm

point wrote:i can repeat for you that i dont even try to find your good or bad play, i just share my opinion about game we played together
after your build order before arena, which i find totally tk i cant see any reason to blame me if i give up, especially if you stop talking from 7 till 13
if you gonna get games like this in lihl i wish you rather wont join

Because unintentional tk isn't an offense... and what you did is bannable if rest of team wants to continue playing. lmao you call what I did tk but you just "gave up." How can I believe you if you use those words.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:54 pm

you dont need to bealive. let's stop spam then and let other members share their opinions
if you feel bad about me feel free to report

alphawolfe
Resource Storage

Postby alphawolfe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Wolke wrote:
Suicide is boring on 1200 bot so I rarely suicide and experiment with new rolls
. I can understand this, but together with
He said early in the game he would post the replay
it doesn´t make rly sence. Anyway i don´t want to judge more, like you said it could be 1 bad game of many.

When point said he would post the replay, he said it after I built halfbreeds and colts. Did you really think he meant he would post the replay, whether good or bad from the beginning? Excuse me, but I thought it was obvious, he's only posting the replay because I had an awful roll and he wants to hurt my chances to get in Lihl. Does it make sense now?

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:34 am

Before lihl the most competitive LTD you have access to is 1200+. Consequently (and speaking from experience this sucks) all 1200 games you play during the open season on your vouch request are open for review. I don't think point put that replay up purely out of spite. He's a nice bloke who's expressing some concern about your skill level based off a game you guys played together.

I didnt watch that replay but in general overbuild with no hold potential is about as useless as it gets from a team strategy standpoint. I'd recommend accepting that Point isn't out to get you but that he's concerned that if you would play like that in lihl it likely wouldn't lead to an accept. Perhaps if you have a replay where you have weak units, yolo effectively for the first few levels then suicide that would be a good way to show people that you do understand how/when/why to suicide and that the above game was more or less a black sheep.

Cheers and gl.
(I'm on the fence about support or not you've for sure improved but idk if enough/consistently enough for trial)
These users thanked the author epicdeath for the post:
Crey (Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:00 am)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:20 am

Hello @alphawolfe. Since there are a lot of opinions about your gameplay and skill i want to say my opinion also. I took 2 replays from your last games, 1 game you lost, 2 game you won and i want to watch them to be fair enough with my decision.

First game - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10947195 (Corrupted ent start and pd hold after).

Corrupted Ent start, then you add some acos, aod for 5, pd for 7, cool. You hold lvl7 and go mid, losing 1 heal only with tm is rly decent. Good job. You had polar bear in your roll also, its not a rly huge mistake but instead of acos and 1 corrupted ent i would try to add a polar bear for lvl2 or lvl3 to be more decent against lvl5 and lvl7, but you also did fine without so its just my opinion. Then you push 7/3 before lvl8 starts, kewl. BUT after, i dont get why you push 7/5 when you could have add another pd for lvl10 and hold it. You had 2x ea in your team (1 ea was 7/6 and another ea was 7/3 for lvl10) and engi player. So 1 more holder would help your team A LOT. You decide to send full 10 against 2 players who have spiders with only 1 holder, its not solid. You had a bad spawn lvl10 but still with 7/3 and 2 pds you would kill 1-2 bosses maybe instead of 7/5 and leaking all 3 bosses. Finally you leak 12 bosses to king... Losing 2 more heals lvl10, so you have -3 overall and your enemy has all heals. After lvl10 you see enemy team forces leaks, so its 15 race. WHY you build hr and phantom for 15? You have 4 pds for lvl15, great, but why not up some revs instead of phantoms? Also you still didnt add polar bear... Which is very bad decision. You go mid against zxv lock send, but your mid value couldve be much better and since you were 3 heals behind you need to delay mid as much as possible. I would say this game you played ok, but it could have been much better. A lof of small mistakes.

Second game - https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10947375 (Prisoners start and pd hold after).

Prisoners start. First lvl and you already miss warrs send because you were afk... Bad start. Again its only my opinion, but if you want to add pd with prisoners you should not up them. Having 3 prisoners as tanks is better than having 1 prisoner and 1 meverick. Lvl7 you leak 6 satyrs and furb against furb herm send, which is not good against this poor send. Imo 3 prisoners, t2 and pd would be hold against furb herm. Your preparing for lvl10 was awkward for me... You push 7/4, up another maverick, make 1 alpha male and 2 tribesmen... To be honest if you were in my team and i see it i would blame you so hard. You did everything wrong here, you needed to stay 7/3 and make 3 alpha males. Im almost sure it was 100% hold for you. With your tk build you leak 2 bosses! Very very bad play. After lvl10, your enemy sends 15, but you still send 16, w/e. You killed them this time, but i would not send 16 after your enemy goes 15, they only have 1 mutant+pd player, so 17 would be more safe call. I know it was team decision, but still. Again in this replay you had a lot of mistakes.

So, all in all i have to say your skill is still not enough to play lihl games, you make a lot of weird decisions which would make people flame on you if it was played in lihl. As i said before you are positive and communicative person, but skillwise you need to improve. Its no support from me, but anyway good luck and see what Anda says about your vouch request.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Hello alphawolf,

I was surprised that u reapply after such relative short time, but i checked your game history since your first deny and you have been extremly active on the 1200 bot.

Engi replay :
U are told to go full risk 2 engi only by blue (cover war with lod), so u listen to advise. You go 3/1 without telling ur team ur ljing. In LIHl this needs to be communicated.
Then you push several seconds too late every on wave 1, 2 and 3.As a yolo, u cripple urself here without any need at all by being unfocused.
Then you needlessly overvalue for 4, since the chance of a resend was very small based on the info given to you / enemy team so far due to the leaks.You lj in time for 4., get send on 5 , needs to up king. You push late again during 6, but u get a call to cancel it since ur team alrdy has a dead line.
I stopped watching here , all in all bad replay, the game went perfect for you, yet u dmg urself with the same problems stated in the last application.

Nightmareyolo:
You risk nm without add at 1, and it pays off.then you stay 2 0 at 2 and add a gateguard. Look your other lines:
3 prisoners, 2 clocks and harlot with 2 engineers. There was no leak, no chance any of u will eat a bo. There is no way 3 lines leak even double send is covered, yet u stay 2 0 and add gateguard dead value instead of risking the push. 3 0 and risk was the right choice here imo.
For 3 you add another gateguard, ur team gets send on. a resend on 4 is highly unlikely, yet u stay and add another nightmare for level 4. You stay at 2 nightmares 2 gateguards level 4 vs 99% no send, and you have bad push. Enemy team self tks at 5, from there on the game is a piece of cake.
Bad replay aswell.

Malf replay:
You start 1/0 since u see u rr into malfs and u wanna keep the 2 spitters.team is vulnerable to warrior send and spitters rly good add to malf, so gj here.i Would have placed the malfs 1 line in front, but thats personal choice.

You go 2/0 in time, and add a malf + tuskar at 2.Imo tuskar was obsolete, but aqua did 4 0 so one can argue for that value. You push late during 2 aswell, though its only half a second or though, can be neglected / delay.
3/0 in time and add 1 malf for 3. you get send a bo, and you push in time 1 whisp. You leak 17 mid, but it is clear you will never have to upgrade king or are in any trouble. also you stand at a strong 470 value for 4.you upgrade 1 attack unnecessarily, and take 9! seconds to decide to push a next whips while u sitting on 104 gold. Your team has no one on king and yet there is no danger to heal at all. If you wanted to upgrade, make it a reg. 1 atk does nothing on 3.
Stopped here, bad replay.

Normally i watch every replay that is shown at a vouch request but i am finished at this point, because in addition to those bad plays, you did not do what i asked you for.
This is my feedback from your last vouch request:
Bottom Line: Get more experience on the 1200 bot, work on the problems presented to you, and observe plenty of LIHL games.
I believe you wont close the gap in the near future, so take your time and train and keep the motivation up.

All i saw you do is play a lot and train.While this is a good thing, i had your game data checked ( thx @unitil) and you observed 0 LIHL-Games at all between your first and 2nd application now. This simply wont do.
I doubt you will close the gaps u need too in short time just from playing at the 1200 bot.Come observe LIHL- games, and actively observe.

Do not reapply before August, you simply lack too much at this moment. If you keep training and observe, im positive you will get a trial in the future.Dont be discouraged

Vouch request denied.

Return to “Denied”