ob-trice vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

ob-trice vouch request

Postby OB-Trice » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I played season 1 of LTL, we were "the mega team" called TrB, my acc was heheyohehe at that time. Before we joined the league, we didnt even have much experience on 1200+ bot and the rules. I think we were big time underdogs, but we did surprisingly good and for example beated "team twitchers".... i would appreciate, if somebody would confirm that in the comments =) ... we only needed 1 more win to make it to the playoffs and unfortunately i couldnt take part at the last 2 games of the group stage, because i was on holiday (in colombia :D) .... so we didnt play the last games with the best line up :D and lost em.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: ob-trice, shatanisgone
What is your Discord account? ob-trice#1460
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: DJ.FM, JustPush (has not been online for a while), thizzordie, epicdeath
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (:
lod push.w3g
(734.97 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
i choosed this, cause I think most of the ppl on 1200+ bot always go semihold 7 and then try to hold 10 with some decent adds. But I also like to push with it. Also u can see there, I asked my teammate if he wants to semihold or push and let him decide. well i got good adds there and it worked out pretty good imo =)
decent muta game with good rr.w3g
(891.2 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

disci into aod and leaks on purpose.w3g
(989.76 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
well, most of the players will say i should have went 7/6 or 7/7 on lvl 10.... but I rred AOD and wanted to let the option open not to leak, so we can decide if we wanner 15 game or not.... and if the opponents would have hold our 15 sned , i would easy come back to clear some of their potential lvl 17 /20 send and be maximum usefull for my team =)

mixerino.w3g
(832.78 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
just a mixerooo

hawk parasite ob.w3g
(600.73 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
just to complete the collection :P I can ob ;) ... learned some of that guy, who sometimes even allrdy announces in lobby, he is gonna play holder (guess who it is, his nick starts with a "B" ;) )

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Unbenannt.png
Unbenannt.png (3.63 MiB) Viewed 4108 times

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
- when it comes to placement , to make calls and to mixyolo, i am sure i need to learn some more. Good thing, there are some players i can ask in lihl ;) i watched like 15-20 lihl games allrdy and I think i am improving a lot
- my 1200 + accout recently dropped on 1300 elo, cause i always play drunk and heavy hungover etc. of course, I wouldnt do that in the lihl ;)
- i could also upload some agua / ea games, but I think its 2 easy to play, so u cant even proove your skill when u upload it here....
- krocis doesnot like me :lol:

Wolke
Forest Walker

Re: ob-trice vouch request

Postby Wolke » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:07 pm

obs decend amount of games/shows interest. #support

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 am

About bloody time you applied mate. He's a good bloke, easy to get along with and communicates well. A few months ago he would sometimes ob with yolos for no reason but I think obsing has helped him heaps and he plays really solid now imo.
!support and gl mate :p

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:30 pm

I played with him about 3-4months on 1200 bot,was plenty of games, and he hasnt made any improvement yet. Still hard TK decisions, cant push on time, cant build properly sometimes, sometimes doesnt listen to any advice we(me and kitty) provide to him.
And its not like i dont like u, its about your careless behavior about games. I didnt mind to play with u for a long time and u knew dat, but in last few games I realized u just avg or even under avg player on 1200, but still nice dats true. But his skillwise is not going along lihl.

its !nosupport from me this time he needs to try hard and learn a lot more.

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:03 pm

thx for the comments.

found 1 more yolo game.
good rolls easy carried.w3g
(833.34 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

and 1 semiholderino

nice rolls easy carried.w3g
(913.64 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 pm

I would give him a try, should improve during trial, nothing to lose, its a good guy.

deadman
Aura Tree

Postby deadman » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 am

Nice attitude and very open to ideas!
He will learn fast
!support

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:36 pm

@ob-trice as you know i reviewed three of your games,
I thought about it and imo its worth to give you a trial, but i have to tell you that this decision is on the edge due to the mistakes i mentioned in my stream.

Bottom Line: While your trial, ask for advice and think for future levels, what you wanna build -> how much can i push.

If you improve on those things theres a good chance you will be accepted after your trial.

https://www.twitch.tv/fatestaycalm/video/291109952 ,
here you can watch my review again.

ob-trice@useast vouched

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

point
        Forest Walker

Postby point » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:48 pm

i would recommend to play more and try to work harder to improve your game skill.
        so far it seems you not interested enough and just getting fun with new expierence

Crey
        Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:48 am

We always try to be as much fair as it is possible, and i would really like to keep you in the league, but there are some arguments against it: as you see community dont support you here, also we got some replays when you played not well. From my personal opinion i see you can play better and more focused in your games, but at this moment i have to deny your vouch request and hope you reapply after month when we can see you really improved your gameplay and you have greater desire to play lihl. Mostly you should pay attention to units that you choose to build and push timings. You are still welcome to observe lihl games while this period.

Vouch request denied.

n1ll3
        Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:47 pm

Super nice player and i really enjoy to play with you. Nevertheless is this decision correct but im sure will improve enough in the next 4 weeks to be fully ready. So im happy to see your reapply in 4 weeks

SLSGuennter
        Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Wow, this surprises me tbh. :D
        Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

OB-Trice
        Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 am

no matter where u from.w3g
        (972.92 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

I like your Stylo.w3g
        (1.08 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
        Attachments
        no matter where u from.w3g
        (972.92 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

KiwiLeKiller
        Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:54 pm

@ob-trice

You may want to make a brand new vouch request if you wish to get another trial. Good luck!
        "in a moment of extreme passion"
        - Beastman (2017)

OB-Trice
        Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:44 am

@kiwilekiller

thx for the hint, iam pretty lovely too lazy for that!

My new nick is Ben0nFCSP and iam still sure i can fit into this league.

thx for commenting and happy holidays!

azadî ! Love! 161! :)

Return to “Denied”