TGD is back "hopefully" :P

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Play4EIo
Treant

TGD is back "hopefully" :P

Postby Play4EIo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Hey Guys :)

some of u know me, some of u dont.
Im "TheGreatDane" Patrick. I was playing here for years some time back. I had some personal struggles with a divorce, a sick kid and some tough times. But im back on track now, ive been playing for around 3 months now (so i gained my "skills" back) And decided i would like to come back to lihl to get the best possible games.

Im still vouched but i would like to hear what u Guys feel about (hopefully i havent stept on to many toes)
I hope im welcome back :)

Best regards TGD :)

n1ll3
Treant

Re: TGD is back "hopefully" :P

Postby n1ll3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Was allways a nice and smart player.

I think a trial vouch is the right way to go here. So we can see if he got his"skills" back and is aware of the new units / metas / tks etc.

Welcome back and nice to see you

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Nice to hear u here, TGD!

He is fucking pro player, and we need more players like him.

I total support he come back lihl, and i dont think he needs vouch trial tbh, but he will get vouched anyway!!

Gl, bro!

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Welcome back :)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:35 pm

welcome back. Trial should work out

Play4EIo
Treant

Postby Play4EIo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Apreciate the kind words guys :)

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Oh, hope you got your real life problems sorted out - i barely can remember you though haha

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Welcome Back Brother
Wish U the best here and in Real Life
Salam

Play4EIo
Treant

Postby Play4EIo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 am

First replay: Ygg start, gambling lvl2 with solo ygg and then add another ygg lvl3 and get fat, what a dream :D Cannot even add something to this replay, was played very well till end of the game.

Second replay: Lod start and enemy team sends warrs, dream start again =) Even tho you had annoying blue guy who played very bad and wanted to ff (also who lied in previous game that he observes lihl games and told that we never put parasite on elite archers ROFL), you played this game again pretty good. Only thing that I didn’t like is that you were keep making carrions behind after lvl10 also, guess was better to rr them for some more solid backline. You had 2200 value and 100 income with 7/5 before arena start, so if you had nothing else to build I would even go 100/100 rr if it was your next rr.

Those 2 games were pretty simple and easy to play, so I took one more game to review from your replays.

Third replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11246954
200 value engi start and enemy again sends warrs against you :P 6:0 push lvl2, nice! Holding lvl4 with 7/0 and 440 value was also very strong :P 7/3 for lvl7 and adding wyv which fucked up your mutant up lvl8. You stayed 7/3 for lvl8 and didn’t get mutant still, cause it was no king gold at all for you, adding second wyvern was not a good idea, I think if you gave up lvl8 and get your mutant for lvl9 it would be better. Also the decision to stay 7/3 for lvl10 and add more wyverns I don’t appreciate. Wyverns without good front line mostly cant hold well and predictably you leaked 3 bosses. You had good value and income still, but could’ve been better.

Summarizing all things that I saw I can say that you are very friendly person and take part in every team call, also asking what is better to do with your build if you have some doubts. Last game with mutants you had a noob team, and you were not able to ask someone what was better to do. I am sure if it was a lihl game, someone would already give right advice, you just follow it and make a better game. All in all you seem to be skilled and decent player, you just need better players to play with you and against you so you can catch up the current meta faster and improve your gameplay in some aspects.

You deserve the trial vouch, while your trial period people can post comments about your skill and gameplay, so try to show your best and justify my trust in you!

TheGreatDane@useast is vouched. Dont forget that you need to change your discord name from TGD to your vouched name, so you can sign games normally.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Jamo
        Treant

Postby Jamo » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:14 pm

Welcome back man!

SLSGuennter
        Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:48 pm

WB my little wannabe best Dane on Legion. :)
        Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Vendeta
        Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:03 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 258699.w3g

Playin 2v1 after 20. Fail send on 28 2v1,and still not draw. Playing untill 33 just for elo.

0 manners, great comeback

Im not sure we need people like this in lihl.
        D.S. 1989

MudMan
        Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Vendeta wrote:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=11258699.w3g

Playin 2v1 after 20. Fail send on 28 2v1,and still not draw. Playing untill 33 just for elo.

0 manners, great comeback

Im not sure we need people like this in lihl.

Drawing

If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving before the end of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game, unless every player agrees to play on.
        If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving after the end of level 20, then !draw is optional.

Nothing to do with manners, the guy wants to play.
        These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
        Play4EIo (Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:54 pm)

Vendeta
        Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Apparently u dont know what manners are.

But thats okay, i know u have to respond whenever u see Vendeta post, thats some weird fetish of yours, or smth.
        D.S. 1989

Return to “Denied”