Yologeomancer apply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

skarking
Armored Tree

Yologeomancer apply

Postby skarking » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none... been playing a couple of years in 1200+ bot.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Yologeomancer, Yolocolt (Stat reseted) had many other but i dont remember names exactly.
What is your Discord account? snopp dogg#9169
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Not really sure who want to say i am good or not or who knows me
Do you have Gproxy installed? no, but i can get it if needed... i got a stable connection only had problem playing when thunder was outside or i kicked my wireless network adapter so it broke but not on purpose but i play with cable now so.
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): i saved some games from today or yesterday.
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): alright
Any additional information that you would like to provide: other then trying new mixes there is not alot of new stuff on 1200+ bot i learn now so i want some new place to be on.
Attachments
sprite tot shit mix.w3g
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
lod hr.w3g
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
aqua.w3g
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 70 times
11342283.w3g
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
11339342.w3g
(556.98 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
11241117.w3g
(743.73 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
11110871.w3g
(11.19 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Psyclone
Treant

Re: Yologeomancer apply

Postby Psyclone » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:06 pm

I can vouch for this guy. Hes very mannered and knows how to play. !support

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 am

Thank you are also good @Psyclone

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:54 pm

I remember him as decent player also !support

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:48 pm

thank you men

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Support him ez

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:41 pm

I guess i cant vouch for people since im not in lihl but I can still give some props to this guy. He behaves, he is polite and he doesnt have outbursts as soon as teammates doesnt do what he think is correct. He also managed to solo himself to 1900 (mostly in mega tho from what I can tell).

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:48 am

thanking u boy @krocis u2 @blaziitup i never tend to get angry because just makes games more sad if people argue

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:05 pm

i dont know how to obs game but i upload another replay xD
Attachments
geomancer rev mix.w3g
(399.31 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:54 am

To obs you will wanna be added to the 'lihl candidates' group on discord, pm one of the discord staff for this. Then when a game is hosted you can join it in one of thr obs slots with a USeast acc.

!support btw

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:02 am

After watching some games that you added in your vouch request i had doubts with what to do, so I took last game that you added in this post, took 2 random replays from last days and also wanted to review the game that we played together one day ago.

«Geomancer rev replay»: Decent mix with clock and rev, you send lvl5 and get 7/3 this lvl also. Next adding bottom feeder for lvl6, small leak but its ok. Pushing 7/4 during round also nice. You add dragonhawk for lvl8, good decision, also you had druid for lvl9. But after I don’t like that you upgrade dragonhawk instead of making ascendant, it can be my personal opinion, but still I feel like ascendant and dragonhawk + 1 more rev that you can get are better than royal griffin and druid. You had not bad boss spawn and still killed 0 bosses, I would say it was a fail from your side. Summarizing I cant say it was a very good replay that shows your skill, you had a simple roll to play, also your opponents were noobs.

«https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11370274»: Sea giant start. You add necro for lvl2, got send this lvl also and push after. Staying only sea and necro for lvl3 cost you leak 2 creeps, but its fine for sure. Next thing that I don’t appreciate is that you didn’t know sea giant and necro gonna leak lvl4. You added t1 also, but still you leaked 7 creeps and hydra up for next lvl was fucked. After you decide to up 1 necrolyte and add 1 more necromancer. This is ok if you plan to make a hydra and up ghost for lvl7 but you decide to push with this roll… You are 7/3, but that decision to push fucked up your game hardly. I see that your team already had 2 more semi holders and immo, but still you should’ve up a hydra at least, to not be fucked hard lvl8 and lvl9. For lvl8 you upgrade another necromancer instead of ghost… I don’t like it at all, ghost would give you better hold this lvl, also better lvl9 since you did not have a hydra still. You leak lvl9 again which is very bad. 7/3 hydra, 2 necromancers, necrolyte for lvl10 didn’t look strong, so you only kill 2 bosses. Just for the info when you got hydra and necro from the start, if you play it rightly you are mid EVERY lvl till the end of game (till 20 lvl for sure) and if you fail such a combo its pretty sad. This replay is lower than average.

«https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11369918»: Aqua replay and I don’t like it already from the start because you go 3 aqua with 4/0 for lvl1. I hate when people do such a thing, because if you got warrs send your game is almost over. I can accept it only in the case when you got 3 other lanes in your team with aqua/engi who can also start 3/0 and hold not bad against warrs. You had another aqua, prisoners and cyborg in your team, so would leak a lot to king if enemy sent warrs. Another thing, if you go only 250 value aqua lvl2 you should always try to add t1 in front, you needed to send a mili only to get your t1, but you didn’t do it. If you got furb or dino send lvl2 you would leak 70% of wave. Leaking 8 creeps lvl5 with 570 value should’ve not happen also if you placed one aqua in front near wall when your t1 was. I did not like this game.

«https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11362949»: This game we played together, you had clock from the start again. As I see you like to start 3/0 with clock, but imo its better to start 2/0 and have 2 clocks for lvl2 already, so if enemy goes lvl2 you can push a lot. This time you had clock and tot for lvl2 and leaked it against dino bow. Main problem was that you were already have to mix with some other units to hold lvl3, which means you lose wisps and lumber. So your yolo is more slow and not effective like this. Some small mistakes or wrong choices with what to build make you weaker than you could be.

Summarizing everything I said before I cant give you trial now. You seem to be friendly player who follows advices if need, but still as I see you miss some things that make your skill weaker.

I would say you need to work with:
-Placement skills;
-Pay attention to push timings;
-Total overview with what is better to build in different situations, and when you need to push or stay low to hold (Need more experience).

Hope you take my advices and you are welcome to reapply after month if you want to. In my opinion all your mistakes come from low experience, so keep playing and improve your skill.

Vouch request denied.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:09 am

Hi yologeomancer you can still observe lihl game in the meantime until you re-apply! Just contact the mods to give you access on discord.

Best of luck

Return to “Denied”