Vouch Meinert again!

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: Vouch Meinert again!

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Been more than 1 month since you posted this vouch request. I really hope mods get to review it soon.

As for myself, I think you are skilled enough for LIHL, so I will !support.

Best of luck!
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:22 am

Honestly this is just sad. I get it that you don't always have the time/want to check a vouch request immediately, but we have 5 LIHL mods, and no one has had the time in over a month to review this? Take your job a bit more seriously guys, this is like the only thing you have to do..
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:22 am

MickeyTheMousie wrote:Honestly this is just sad. I get it that you don't always have the time/want to check a vouch request immediately, but we have 5 LIHL mods, and no one has had the time in over a month to review this? Take your job a bit more seriously guys, this is like the only thing you have to do..

I totallv agree and if i would be Meinert or sth other with interesst to apply id just skip that wish.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Listen as i said before i am totally in favor of meinert joining lihl, but since its been a month, he spectated a total of 4-5 games?

While i agree that mods are not responsive to this application, i still think that he hasnt shown a great interest in joining too... But again i repeat, i am in favor of giving him a shot.. and best to do it towards the end of a season aka now @iamyoursenpai

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:24 am

First Replay (malf):
You started malf/egg, which is making malf supersafe early, nothing special to say about it, you add 3rd malf lvl 2, enemies send lvl 2 and you decide to push having 4 malf egg lvl 3 keep this for lvl 4 and decide to add necro lvl 5 which was a decent choice in order to clear your lane 7 with ob while sending 7. it worked out quite decently leaking 3 units with good push on lvl 7. after goaling 7, your team decides to resend lvl 8. holding lvl 7 w/o abno was fine but building for 10 in combination with malfs worked out semi good. Your team rolled decently, enemies ff 10+.

Second Replay(engi): pretty casual start, low val 1 since it was well covered, i liked that decision, having 3 engis for 2 being supersafe. Both teams send lvl 3, 370 val engi clearing lvl 3 leaking just furb. you decide to add abno for lvl 5 with 5/1 since your team is superweak 5 and enemies obviously will RS 5. Overall i would have prefered to just push instead of tk ob. having decent push would have suited your team better that leaking few units less to king. you clear okayish with 1k+ val lvl 7 engi/abno mix vs furb herm. since you planned a 8+12 game with many leaks 5+7+8 pushing would have been better imo. What i disslike in this replay are your words about "noobs in lihl" showing the reasons why you have been unvouched in last trial. You have had your problems taking advices ending up spreading a bad atmosphere in lihl. I like you on a personal level and played quite some games with you thinking you for sure know how units work together etc. but i think that you still need to change your behavior in order to fit into the league.

Trial denied.

Return to “Denied”