Lihl App

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Lihl App

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Im applying for lihl today since the servers are still down and i'd like to play a game.

Wolke
Forest Walker

Re: Lihl App

Postby Wolke » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:20 pm

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 pm

good joke

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:27 pm

So, the one mino ea one I send some wyvs on 10 instead of dinos and I am not happy about that. I mid 15 with mino twice I think in these replays and once with yfd lvl 1, as holder. Several of my other replays keep messing up after a few levels in replay all towers disappear. I lost all my old replays in the update and they wont be uploadable. Just use this for now and give me a trial to see from there plz. Ty
Attachments
holder lihl loifoahl;dfkjas;dlkfja;sldfja;sldkfja;lsdkj.w3g
(987.15 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
lihl actaully best replay holder mino ea.w3g
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 64 times
lihl mino holder.w3g
(989.96 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
good one lihl.w3g
(631.22 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:43 pm

Ok I mean to say thisTell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I haven't played lihl before and have only seen one game.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Most people know me as Shambles.

What is your Discord account? Shambles.#0505

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: JustPush

Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes, use it daily

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:48 pm

@Sh4mbl3s you can just edit your own posts, no need to make new one if you want to change something. Do you really want to play lihl or its just because 1200 bots are down and you have no other ideas what to play?

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:02 pm

ez !nosupport have a quiet big experience with him and we rly nn such a person in the league

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:28 pm

!vetonosupport

1. Lacks the skills to join.
2. Lacks the mental abilities to improve.
3. Lacks the common sense required to be an appreciable person.
4. Lacks the IQ needed to respect the format of a vouch request.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135154&p=522569#p522569
This is a report he's made a few weeks ago, where he reported Tin, nico and I for votekicking him, which we didn't. In fact, we had one AFK, so we paused. He then proceeded to unpause the game repetitively, which led to the game being drawn. Then he joined next lobby and made sure Tin, nico and I couldn't get in the same team, just to be a total dick. He ten posted this senseless ban request.

Also, in-game he is always spamming chat, asking what to do, forcing calls, etc. Furthermore, his ban history speaks from itself.

Definitely !nosupport from me
Last edited by KiwiLeKiller on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Krocis (Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:15 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

wani9311
Armored Tree

Postby wani9311 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:33 pm

i dont like you, like not at all. but lihl is open community for challengers try to go higher so as long as you can behave following orders and rules than why not i guess

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Well based on the fact that I had a terrible experience with you even recently (also in the past but i dont care about the past), I will not even review your replays because it still wouldnt change my mind.

Sorry but its no support from me today

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:52 pm

100% not support. VERY problematic. NONONO

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:42 am

Kiwi wrote:!vetonosupport

1. Lacks the skills to join.
2. Lacks the mental abilities to improve.
3. Lacks the common sense required to be an appreciable person.
4. Lacks the IQ needed to respect the format of a vouch request.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=135154&p=522569#p522569
This is a report he's made a few weeks ago, where he reported Tin, nico and I for votekicking him, which we didn't. In fact, we had one AFK, so we paused. He then proceeded to unpause the game repetitively, which led to the game being drawn. Then he joined next lobby and made sure Tin, nico and I couldn't get in the same team, just to be a total dick. He ten posted this senseless ban request.

Also, in-game he is always spamming chat, asking what to do, forcing calls, etc. Furthermore, his ban history speaks from itself.

Definitely !nosupport from me

Kiwi hasn't ragequitted in a while, though. Need to give him a new reason to...!

!Support

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:19 pm

Kiwi, youre just mad that I said you pooped your pants and the whole world laughed. Also, that's funny you leave out the no draw preceding that one time I unpaused with your afk lvl 1. I was also upset with you, funny you also say I deliberately disrupted your following lobby after that. It never happened. I dodge new players, hence the lihl app itself; however, I never delayed lobby or tried taking your teams spots. Thirdly, I only spam chat because 9/10 I am playing with 25-50% of my team being new players. People that don't know how to build, when to decide to semi, hold, or just yolo with say a turret magna roll or something. I also don't force calls, what a retarded gesture to attempt to degrade my legitimacy. If I actually PLAYED? a game with players who aren't constantly clueless on when to send (like 4 or 6 for example, when to furmit or full 7, or when to just 12) I assume there will be less need for me to "spam chat" with how we are going to play the game. Also, having other good players will not only keep me from having to babysit lanes-- spam chat --it will keep me from having to discuss much of the calls since they should be pretty agreeable and straight forward coming from 4 "good" players. Finally, I always ask things basically every game or two "does this hold" just as a way of getting other players' feedback, to learn from them constantly. I NEVER ask how to build, not one time in my life in the last year + and actually I just went solo middle with mino lvl 1 twice and yfd both with later finding locs after 10 while holding all lvls. Anyways, Kiwilepoopshispants, I would reflect on this message, and reconsider vouch support. Tootles*

Shambles.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:Kiwi, youre just mad that I said you pooped your pants and the whole world laughed. Also, that's funny you leave out the no draw preceding that one time I unpaused with your afk lvl 1. I was also upset with you, funny you also say I deliberately disrupted your following lobby after that. It never happened. I dodge new players, hence the lihl app itself; however, I never delayed lobby or tried taking your teams spots. Thirdly, I only spam chat because 9/10 I am playing with 25-50% of my team being new players. People that don't know how to build, when to decide to semi, hold, or just yolo with say a turret magna roll or something. I also don't force calls, what a retarded gesture to attempt to degrade my legitimacy. If I actually PLAYED? a game with players who aren't constantly clueless on when to send (like 4 or 6 for example, when to furmit or full 7, or when to just 12) I assume there will be less need for me to "spam chat" with how we are going to play the game. Also, having other good players will not only keep me from having to babysit lanes-- spam chat --it will keep me from having to discuss much of the calls since they should be pretty agreeable and straight forward coming from 4 "good" players. Finally, I always ask things basically every game or two "does this hold" just as a way of getting other players' feedback, to learn from them constantly. I NEVER ask how to build, not one time in my life in the last year + and actually I just went solo middle with mino lvl 1 twice and yfd both with later finding locs after 10 while holding all lvls. Anyways, Kiwilepoopshispants, I would reflect on this message, and reconsider vouch support. Tootles*

Shambles.

this just decreased ur chance of gaining any sympathy.
But anyway, i suggest u look at #4 of kiwi's list of things about you. and try again

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm

Crey, to answer your question, I want to play lihl so I can get some games with players that don't require babysitting (well, Krocis might from time to time..) but anyways, it would be a breath of fresh air to know I am playing with 3 other actual players who most likely WILL optimize their rolls. I want to be able to play a balanced competitive game. Many games in 1200 are imba or you just know some of the players are quite new.

Return to “Denied”