Lihl App

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Re: Lihl App

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:35 pm

That's funny. Talking about greatly decreasing my chances of a trial when I am calling out a blatant lie. Anyways back to #4 of kiwis list. I am simply following what archol told me to do to get a trial. I filled out the application with the questions he told me to answer. Not sure what part of #4 I violated. I will always respond to a straight garbage statement dissing me like Kiwi provided. I could care less about sympathy. I don't need any. Just a trial and people to not be straight dicks, THANK YOU JustPush, for that.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:25 pm

I also don't force calls

Spoiler!
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=133098&p=515379#p515379

2. Lacks the mental abilities to improve.

Spoiler!
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=133107&p=515444#p515444

No need to disrespect me in this community coz u have 0 respect here from all of us, so keep going on and talk your shit.
And dont let me hit Kitten to provide your attitude on 1200bot. And stop this fuckin disgrace. if u wud rather act like normal guy u wud ez play lihl but u rather choose big ego no respect and talk shit.Peace, I mean, rest in peace shamy.

p.s I dont give a fuck about public games.

and some adds so even other ppl who dunno him can make picture of him

Spoiler!
https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=132823&p=514466#p514466

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=129492&p=503773#p503773
Attachments
shamythenigger.jpg
shamythenigger.jpg (37.49 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
shamy.jpg
shamy.jpg (28.47 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
Last edited by Krocis on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Know him from a few months back, this person has no attitude to be in LIHL. Spare yourself the effort of watching the replays and just deny it ;)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:58 pm

I support this application for the sheer amusement value it will bring to lihl.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:Kiwi, youre just mad that I said you pooped your pants and the whole world laughed. Also, that's funny you leave out the no draw preceding that one time I unpaused with your afk lvl 1. I was also upset with you, funny you also say I deliberately disrupted your following lobby after that. It never happened. I dodge new players, hence the lihl app itself; however, I never delayed lobby or tried taking your teams spots. Thirdly, I only spam chat because 9/10 I am playing with 25-50% of my team being new players. People that don't know how to build, when to decide to semi, hold, or just yolo with say a turret magna roll or something. I also don't force calls, what a retarded gesture to attempt to degrade my legitimacy. If I actually PLAYED? a game with players who aren't constantly clueless on when to send (like 4 or 6 for example, when to furmit or full 7, or when to just 12) I assume there will be less need for me to "spam chat" with how we are going to play the game. Also, having other good players will not only keep me from having to babysit lanes-- spam chat --it will keep me from having to discuss much of the calls since they should be pretty agreeable and straight forward coming from 4 "good" players. Finally, I always ask things basically every game or two "does this hold" just as a way of getting other players' feedback, to learn from them constantly. I NEVER ask how to build, not one time in my life in the last year + and actually I just went solo middle with mino lvl 1 twice and yfd both with later finding locs after 10 while holding all lvls. Anyways, Kiwilepoopshispants, I would reflect on this message, and reconsider vouch support. Tootles*

Shambles.

You are what we call a pathological liar, or maybe you have a borderline personality disorder? I'm not sure, maybe it's both...
This is the lobby right after, when you tried sabotage the next lobby, preventing tin, nico and I from playing together:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 371062.txt

Also, I always draw games, I don't care ELO, I just want to have fun, so what's the purpose of playing 4v3? There's no fun in that. And if you check my game played list, you can see that before this game where you kept unpausing, I played a LIHL game. So you saying that I refused to draw the game before is simply a lie.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:28 pm

is there anyone who like shambles even ? pls appear asap
personally i easy no support him, cuz every single game he playing bring into drama
maybe its not undeadkingpr but very close to him for sure

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 pm

I personally dont know you, so you will get a fresh start from myself here.

LIHL is not only a place where you come to when you feel 1200 is below your skillset, but also a closed social group.You do not need anybodys sympathy, but you need their respect. You could be the best player at LTD ever, that still does not mean that you are fit to play here.

We as moderation have successfully helped *difficult* players integrate in this community in the past, and we encourage everybody from the 1200 bot to give LIHL a shot, if they show the right mindset to fit in.There are ways to earn a place here, even with a horrible reputation as yours, but it all starts WITH YOURSELF.
This is what i invite you to do:
1.Consider closely what your motivation is to join us. You will have to work towards a horrible reputation you seem to have earned over a long time. Players will not be straight dicks towards you if you proof that you are willing to adapt and learn the things you need to become a respected Member of our community.
2.All starts with yourself, consider WHY you get only negative feedback and people do not want you to join at this point. Try to get aware of yourself and what you need to work on your own behaviour and what you will need help with. People here are not straight dicks, most of us are actually very nice people and always willing to work with somebody that truly tries to improve himself.
Kiwi for example has a temper, but he has been a great help be it on vouch request or helping moderation out in difficult cases.The way you respond to him, even if you should be 100 % right on your criticism of him,shows what we do NOT need in LIHL quite precisely.
3.If you see potential to work on from thinking about point 1 and 2, thats great and we can work with that. If not i see no way for yourself to ever join LIHl, and i kindly ask you to respect moderators and your own time, and not waste any of it in the future.

I invite you to show us that you are willing to better yourself, and keep out of trouble ( being banned , ingame behaviour, in lobby behaviour etc.)
If you can show us examples of the behaviour we expect our members to uphold on every entgame they join, THEN and only then will we look at your replays.

I hope you take this as a motivation to improve yourself, be you good enough to get a trial or not. Every person on ent you interact with i hope will benefit from it, yourself included :)

Hope you take the right steps, show us evidence and reapply in 6 weeks from now on. GL

kasper699
Treant

Postby kasper699 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137697

guess rip shambles lihl app

Return to “Denied”