Emi1 lihl request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Emi1
Basic Tree

Emi1 lihl request

Postby Emi1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:24 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I have just been playing 1200+ for a year or so.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Emi1

What is your Discord account? Emil

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: ReD.RuM, Fyre, Crey, Krocis, JustPush, Dimitrakis_2001.

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays
lod.w3g
(942.9 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

wl, tribe, nec, dh.w3g
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

geo.w3g
(739.06 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Will do!

Any additional information that you would like to provide: I'm very keen on developing as a player, and lihl is obviously the best way to improve and learn.
I think of myself as a pretty calm person, and I'm more then happy to learn.

Any feedback is more then welcome.

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Re: Emi1 lihl request

Postby Blackfyre » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:16 pm

I've known @Emi1 for a very long time and I can say he's one of the calmest and nicest players around. He's generally a good addition to any team considering he's a good builder who's always easy to communicate and teamplay with. Got nothing bad to say about this guy, and I dont think he's got more to learn from 1200+.

!Support

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Good player , nothing more to learn in 1200 for him. Guess he can get trial .
!support

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 pm

One of my oldest friends in LTD (same as Fyre, we old BK scrubs). And i can only repeat him, he is one of the calmest and well behaved guys I met online. Easy to get along with and willing to learn.

His skill is ready for lihl since he cannot learn a lot more from 1200+. Can play almost every roll and mix units nicely together.

!support

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:58 pm

Same as above he's a relaxed and calm player with good communication. From what I've seen his builds are also really solid
!support

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:16 pm

i must support my fellow Danes..

so +

and i also agree with the above comments :)

Dong-
Thou shall self tk.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 pm

hi mate, you have a nice personality and the will to learn, however from what I've seen in 1200 and after observing 5+ random replays, you were struggling with some basic rolls and decision making (late push, unnecessary suicides, etc). Although you have the will to learn and great attitude always asking. I think you should spend some time observing lihl games then try to reapply again.

its a no support from me today dawg

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:14 am

«lod» replay: First of all I did not like your placement when you had necromancer behind lod, need to have at least 1 spot between them or there is a chance necro goes front when lod summons the inferno and creeps kill necro fast. Also you upped him to necrolyte for lvl5, but the fact he is too close with lod made fire archers die quickly which means you lose dps by this placement. With ghost this placement can be ok, but when you plan to make necrolyte need to have 1-2 spots between him and front tank. For lvl10 you had 2 necrolytes, 1 ghost, 1 necromancer, hades and wraith with 7/3. You had another solid holder with spiders and your enemy sucked lvl10. I would not add necromancer and push 7/4 instead. With your build you would be mid against almost any send. Also the fact you always asking what is better to do makes me doubt are you good enough to come lihl, for sure its not bad to do it but still most of decisions you should plan yourself. For arena you upgraded last necromancer to necrolyte when it was not needed at all, enemy just full skip 10 so they most likely plan to send 12 or 14 against your units, you had archers and was better to use this gold for them. So you wasted 1 elite archer by adding 2 spectres and upping necrolyte for arena before. Average game, did not show your skill.

«wl, tribe, nec, dh.» replay: 6/1 semi holder that leaks 70% of lvl7 is not semi holder and is calling tk holder. If you cant hold and don’t have enough push to up king it throws your team hardly behind. You had griffin, 3 tribes and 1 alpha male which is weak combo together to hold lvl7. You had ygg holder, your job was to push 7/3 or 7/4 and add dragonhawk for lvl8, then hold lvl10.

«geo» replay: Cant say much about this game, clock+ts+spiders very strong combo, 3 clocks + 1 ts + 1 upped spider with 7/3 free holding lvl7 was such a dream. Good game but was not hard to play these units.

So, summarizing my thoughts together I can say you have positive attitude, the will to learn, but still you miss some moments with unit’s placement and push things, guess its not clear for you still when you need to yolo, maximize your push before lvl7 and when you need to overbuild, hold. The thing I did not like more is that you ask too much in game, you should make more decisions yourself and do it in the way like «guys we should send full7, you ok with it?» and not like «go full7 maybe?». If you want to play lihl you should be ready to not only follow calls but make them yourself mostly. And one more thing I want to point out, I made you lihl candidate long time ago even before you made your vouch request and for all this time you observed 0 lihl games… which is sad.

I deny your vouch request for now, but I hope you improve your weak sides and reapply after as more decent player.

Return to “Denied”