Treant

Re: Shambles. sup all

Postby Krocis » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Amen

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm

Jamo wrote:well, that escalated quickly...

Euphemism

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:48 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:Mods-

Plz take my app down.

I'd rather have people like Vendetta support me than be on the fence or flat out think I don't pay attention to what's around me or that I disregard any/all criticism or comments about what people claim to be my flaws. I've only flamed because I promise you, of stupid people making stupid builds or calls. And I am not perfect and it took me many years to become a good ltd player.

I've got no problem waiting another 6 months for a re app, or staying out of your league because I know who I am and none of you do. I'm here to basically grow weed, retire, and travel to talk to people about changing the corrupt ways we organize as people, from ending money to ending the forms of hierarchy that create insane wastefulness of time, resources, and ultimately cause our own extinction. Do you realize we have a climate problem. We apparently are going to have an icefree arctic in 1-5 years. When this happens many crops are supposed to fail and temps rise. If you haven't heard, I know many of you are from europe, crop failures and wildfires have been rampant in 2018 unlike ever before there and in America. Besides dry, arid wildfires like in California, some areas are getting frost during times they never used to, killing their lettuce for example. Here in America, the breadbasket lost half of its winter wheat crop in 2018 due to unexpected frost.

My real care is talking to people to end democracy-- it was only meant to be better than monarchy, not to fix the world's problems. That system has become stagnant and full of lobbyists and is 100% about buy offs and money dictating diplomacy. I have goals of getting people to ultimately give up harvesting each other, then, to have extraterrestrials decide to fix our climate problems. Because of positive feedback loops, humans-- the best scientists in the world--physically have no technology to fix the climate catastrophe. I.e. if we turn off all of our emissions, global warming actually gets worse on its own now.

So if you guys can't appreciate my goals, which I feel should be our goals, that is fine. I assume many of you will post some very hateful, very naive and nearsighted, uninformed replies to this post. If that is the case, please keep your thoughts to yourself. I am "technically smart." I received perfect grades in highschool taking hard classes, had a free college tuition to a prestigious tier 1 university with $4,000 extra per semester to spend on food and pot. I left with one year left to graduate after realizing the scope of our problem on this planet, and chose my own involvment in the solution.

Lihl was just a way for me to pass the time and to get my mind elsewhere than where it is every second of every day, refer to above. Believe it or not, mega IS doing harm than good. If you think I'm some unintelligent, underdeveloped "rat" as I was called, I won't apply anymore. Thank you for your time.

Stop smoking crack

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Which form of rule do you want instead of democracy?
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:16 pm

then, to have extraterrestrials decide to fix our climate problems.

Litteraly Shambles:

best-of-internet-argument-meme-image-argument-ancient-aliens-the-fallout-wiki-internet-argument-meme.jpg
best-of-internet-argument-meme-image-argument-ancient-aliens-the-fallout-wiki-internet-argument-meme.jpg (31.6 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
D.S. 1989

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:37 pm

Psyclone wrote:Are you related to Meshtar?

If you are claiming he can essay on Meshtar level, then only pure jihad can wash away this insult on my good name! :evil: :evil: :evil:

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 pm

These users thanked the author iamyoursenpai for the post (total 2):
IamHodor (Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:12 am) • Jabba41 (Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:26 am)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:59 pm

Denied as requested.

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:36 am

Point blank even though i literally despise being on a team with this guy, if it was somebody you knew or sucked each others dick with this was a guaranteed trial......But alas it is the same ole same eastern european fags from 6 years ago clinging to their "games"

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 am

And you bitches didnt need to see the replays to make your decision......it was made for you regardless of "patching problems"

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 am

Clearly you either neglected to read or ignored his request for this to be denied. I'd like to invite you to stop spamming this forum with irrelevant comments. If you have questions or concerns feel free to PM me on forum or discord.

@devaztate

Return to “Denied”