Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:15 pm

(neither team had sent that game yet)

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Re: Shambles. sup all

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:54 pm

ea md 1555.w3g
(850.88 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

ea mid 15. I ask if I hold with 515 val ea on lvl 5. I know it holds, I mid with 3/4 hp ea. My placement of ea on 8 was due to almost not building in time. I normally would build in a line so my leak 8 was a mistake. I flame on 10 but again this was the day after held at gunpoint, I was just stupid to say 5-6 lines about how my ghost got sniped when ultimately, I should have t1 up front to gain focus to the left.

ea md 1555.w3g

Ts semi/weak hold 7 4/1. I stay low since no one does and don't middle 20 since not many good adds. We win this game, its just an average game where I play my role in the team. Also, first game with Ace in years. Was refreshing, in lobby he said he'd give it a chance, and hodor said that was a big mistake, jokingly, I presume.

ea md 1555.w3g

Finally, attaching a 6th replay here... I think it's important to show a game where we lose, and/or where I demonstrate having room to grow as in lihl. On lvl 5 I add cyb. This holds so bad compared to upping nec. I added spec for 4 since pusemukl tells me I might leak. I hold easily without it so I cant wisp during 4. I add cyb so I can get it down for 200 even tho it holds 5 worse than nec. Small mistake, we don't fear 5 that much. I also ob for 7 staying 5/1 meanwhile we have a 4 ygg player. This was a high stakes game for me since we were against some lihl players and uncle. I didn't want to take any chances of losing game 7 and again, it was my bad not looking at teal who did go 4 ygg. I hold 10 when pusemukl tells me I never hold 10 and to push instead to /4. I hold 15 (without behe but 3 locs vs my 8 cybs) with just specter ghost cyb ice. Anyway, I think this replay shows I have small errors particularly with cybs and dmg share, also that I can hold 15 with specter pile with 3300 val. Holds 10 1500 val big send. Title of this replay is cuz Hodor mids 15 ftl in close race
Attachments
f u hodor.w3g
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 57 times
ace first game in yrs.w3g
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:06 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:Bro, just so you are aware, I have been held at gunpoint by the American police 2 days ago. My state of mind HAS been a little jittery in the day-day and a half following it. A young, naïve cop wanted to shoot me and was just waiting for me to put my hands near my sides. I have been a little out of my normal self, being on the phone a lot the last 2 days talking to family and friends about almost being shot for some 55 year old unstable lesbian telling police I was an active shooter when all I said was, "I don't feel safe at that Walmart, I wouldn't enter that building unless I had a gun to defend myself." So much for freedom of speech.

So that is why I was a little bit unfocused in my last games the past couple days. I've been kind of in a daze.

Also. I wasn't sure how this lihl thing works. It appears I haven't had a response in a week from a mod, nor have any of them responded on discord. I've only messaged two of them though. I'm unsure what is going on with the app or with the importance of my current games I play. And I will be the first to admit. I HAVE had a couple of poor games on the 1200 bot yesterday. There is no excuse for it. I will say it does not reflect my normal gameplay because that was the FIRST time I sent bowman for nothing. Guaranteed. It was the first time I missed mili for necro for being on phone. Guaranteed.

Moreover, I feel confident that even though Justpush may technically or formally dislike me, his opinion is probably the most important of anyone in lihl, due to the fact that he knows me. I think he understands my skill level is there. I think maaaaany lihl players understand I have the required "skill" to deserve a trial here.

My attitude has literally been amazing the last several months. Also, I slipped a bit yesterday. I know that. I do have the state of mind and attitude required to play in lihl. I'm not here to come and disrupt your friendships within lihl, or to talk my mouth off, or to blame ppl for my own mistakes. I am a very chill guy, and I think that so many lihl players understand I have the skill and chill to earn one trial.

Thank you for your opinion Dwieler

Ok nvm I change my vote he's obviously still mentally unstable and you can see he will be a ticking time bomb in lihl

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:12 pm

The first link anda sent shows my one sentence response to a kid who comes at me twice about ob. The game before that someone said Tklikeshambles. again due to the fact that I middle and ob lvl 7. I said one line about what about your mom in fast game trying to make a joke out of it while responding to the 2nd time he calls me out for Tk ob shambles. I didn't have a single intention or reason to be upset. That was not flaming I was trying to make everyone laugh while responding to the kid calling me OB Classic shambles tk.

The other 2 links you posted marked the end of my days as a flamer. I was told to fix my attitude before ever being considered in lihl. Those were the last times I ever said anything even mildly close to flame. And never again, as if you read my current lihl app, I learned the meaning and the drawbacks behind flaming---let alone the ban time.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 pm

Me and ltdgrrrr have played a mega on the same team and have talked and joked last night. We are on ok terms and there hasn't been a single case of flaming since November 16th 2018. It has been well over 6 weeks (the time admins say to take to fix yourself then reapply). Lets not forget, ltdgrrr lost that game that you are referencing that I was "banned" on, even tho the "ban" only lasted about 5 minutes. I talked to Quetra immediately after and he said this was not clearly not flaming. My guess is ltdgrrr was upset that he lost the game very very hard, it was a completely lopsided game. So no, you really can't take into account that as a reasonable "ban" as he was an admin who could be considered to have flamed me by banning me, when a higher authority admin immediately dismissed it as not worthy.

I stopped flaming entirely after nov 16 2018 end of discussion. I never flame and never will again. Thanks tin for commenting on something you clearly have no idea about--my mental stability. I guarantee you its very sound and you are making a mistake by calling me a ticking time bomb.

Thank you

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi,
I don't know you so i have no idea about your behavior issues or your skill lvl but if you constantly behaved poorly in the past, imo, you need time to learn how to not.
I highly doubt that someone could change his behavior during the night.
Also, imo, arguing that much here wont prove that you changed, only the facts could and it require time.
All in all gl
These users thanked the author Le_Don for the post:
Sh4mbl3s (Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 pm)

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Unfortunately, all I can do is follow the admins advice since I last spoke with them in mid November. To reapply after obeying the rules completely in totality. Thank you Le_Don.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:00 pm

p.s. just got confirmation that the lesbian lady didn't hear what I said at all. Just so u guy sknow

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:18 am

I stopped flaming entirely after nov 16 2018

Ye, ok, i think ill change my vote aswell. This guy is counting days since mods told him to stay away from flaming, then to reapply.

Every single reply he has explanation why he had to use bad words, or smth like that. And every comment on him, he just have to counter, he cant take others opinion in consideration.

Anyway, !no support from me.
D.S. 1989

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:34 am

Sorry, still no support, I know he tries to be better person , but I wud like to see longer effort than 2 months, after all I experienced.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:32 pm

Mods-

Plz take my app down.

I'd rather have people like Vendetta support me than be on the fence or flat out think I don't pay attention to what's around me or that I disregard any/all criticism or comments about what people claim to be my flaws. I've only flamed because I promise you, of stupid people making stupid builds or calls. And I am not perfect and it took me many years to become a good ltd player.

I've got no problem waiting another 6 months for a re app, or staying out of your league because I know who I am and none of you do. I'm here to basically grow weed, retire, and travel to talk to people about changing the corrupt ways we organize as people, from ending money to ending the forms of hierarchy that create insane wastefulness of time, resources, and ultimately cause our own extinction. Do you realize we have a climate problem. We apparently are going to have an icefree arctic in 1-5 years. When this happens many crops are supposed to fail and temps rise. If you haven't heard, I know many of you are from europe, crop failures and wildfires have been rampant in 2018 unlike ever before there and in America. Besides dry, arid wildfires like in California, some areas are getting frost during times they never used to, killing their lettuce for example. Here in America, the breadbasket lost half of its winter wheat crop in 2018 due to unexpected frost.

My real care is talking to people to end democracy-- it was only meant to be better than monarchy, not to fix the world's problems. That system has become stagnant and full of lobbyists and is 100% about buy offs and money dictating diplomacy. I have goals of getting people to ultimately give up harvesting each other, then, to have extraterrestrials decide to fix our climate problems. Because of positive feedback loops, humans-- the best scientists in the world--physically have no technology to fix the climate catastrophe. I.e. if we turn off all of our emissions, global warming actually gets worse on its own now.

So if you guys can't appreciate my goals, which I feel should be our goals, that is fine. I assume many of you will post some very hateful, very naive and nearsighted, uninformed replies to this post. If that is the case, please keep your thoughts to yourself. I am "technically smart." I received perfect grades in highschool taking hard classes, had a free college tuition to a prestigious tier 1 university with $4,000 extra per semester to spend on food and pot. I left with one year left to graduate after realizing the scope of our problem on this planet, and chose my own involvment in the solution.

Lihl was just a way for me to pass the time and to get my mind elsewhere than where it is every second of every day, refer to above. Believe it or not, mega IS doing harm than good. If you think I'm some unintelligent, underdeveloped "rat" as I was called, I won't apply anymore. Thank you for your time.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:34 pm

p.s. Opinions don't exist. All that matters is reality, what is happening

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Are you related to Meshtar?

TinSoldier
Treant Protector