Shambles. sup all

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Shambles. sup all

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:06 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None, over 3 yrs ltd

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Shambles., akaFroz3nDoughboy

What is your Discord account? Shambles.#0505

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: Jaysmith, Yologeomancer, Dafuker, Dimitrakis_2001, JP, artmas, dodo, hazard

Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes

Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

fat as fuck 1111111.w3g
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 70 times

This is a nice freehold 7 off a small feed early with lod. I goliath + ywd for 7 and hades parasite on hades and goliath. 5/1 hold send.

turret lihl ok 111111.w3g
(936.74 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

This is nice since I middle 15 with a normal turret start into large middle 10 with 3 wyv.

lihl actaully best replay holder mino ea.w3g
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 69 times

This was just an ok game of ea. Nothing special. We had no holder I went holder off small feed. Lucky middle 15.

point lihl.w3g
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 74 times

This replay is just funny. I can't say I did anything that well here, but I did a lot of things ok with mino. I do well on important send lvls. Middle 7 and 10. Its just a fun game here with some lihl players.

ace ignore lihl.w3g
(806.64 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

This I just added since I rr lod but was typing to opponent, and with lag couldn't sell for lod in time. They wars we leak 40 to king. I actually like keeping 2 spitters and having more wyvs with one hades on 10. I learned that in the future, I prolly will keep spitters off a rr if into lod so I can op 10 hold depending if another good 10 unit. *I treat 1200 as a noncompetitive bot, so when I asked my team to ff lvl 1 after wars, it was highly unusual of me, and resembles nothing of my normal character.

Any additional information that you would like to provide:

I took to heart the responses of the lihl mods in my first app here. Following Snowblinds recommendations, there has been not one example of flame in lobby or during game in the last 2+ months, and I've been banfree. I have been improving my mindset and have thought about what Snow said about being integrated into the community. I had to understand what Lihl meant. It is a closed community with a gate and to get inside you have to earn respect. From players. So flaming for even a real reason, is only going to put you behind. I also talk minimally in game and am actually chill, even in games where we "should have won." Recently I dropped to 1100's and had to learn to accept a loss.

Obviously 1200 sucks and that is why I am here. To play with higher level players is my intention. In addition to dropping the flame, I also took into account what point said about bringing drama into "every single game." I personally dont rly like undeadreaperking since he has delayed lobbies a lot and gone -pr a lot. To be compared to him was a big blow. . . I feel bad

In close, I want to say sorry to Ace for anything in the past, I want a clean slate. Sorry Jp for afk that one time and causing you to make Tklikeshambles. in the first place. Also, sorry Krocis for flaming you a few times in and outside of game. Finally, Frostkitty, I am sorry. Thank you

pps. Mesh ty for vouch

inQ
Forest Walker

Re: Shambles. sup all

Postby inQ » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 am

I believe everyone deserves a second chance. I know from his last app- some people are concerned about his behavior and the attitude he may bring to LIHL but I genuinely believe he will be a good addition given his activity and as long as he remains chill. I have played some games with him and all he really wants is competitive games and I think 1200 bot is actually doing more harm than good. I think his remorseful behavior for his past actions and willingness to work with others are a good indication of what he may bring to the table.

All in all, I think he deserves a shot for a trial and if mods are concerned about his behavior- put him in a long extended trial and a short leash for behavioral issues.

Good luck mate!

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:18 am

We survived panda
We survived Supreme
We survibed dong
We survived thd
We survived meshtar essays
We survived nicolaisen

But the moment this shambles ever get vouched we can just kill ourself

No offense but the moment he gets vouched we can just shut down

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:15 pm

Like Inq said, everyone deserves a second chance. I believe if he got enuff skill, just give him a trial imo. If he doesnt fit behaviourwise, it will come out on surface, and it can be dealt if it comes to it.

We are all here for this game, why not let people enjoy in best of it.

!support
D.S. 1989

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:00 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:We survived panda
We survived Supreme
We survibed dong
We survived thd
We survived meshtar essays
We survived nicolaisen

But the moment this shambles ever get vouched we can just kill ourself

No offense but the moment he gets vouched we can just shut down

np we can just swap you out with him
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Panopticon (Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:00 am)

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:49 am

i will support this guy. GIVE HIM A CHANCE, he is interesting to play with us, LETS EDUCATE THIS FUKING RAT! Give him a chance

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:46 pm

Last few times I played with him he seemed mentally unstable and annoying as fuck. As long as he can contain himself and demonstrate a reasonable amount of manners then I think he deserves a trial. @shambles if you get vouched remember to play as a team, consider people's advice and don't think everything personally. Gl

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:45 am

I said last time I was against !vouch because I encountered him with his terrible attitude in 1200+. I don't think I will ever like the guy because of it, but behaving yourself is easy to monitor in LIHL. So as long as he has some clause that if he shows this terrible attitude again, he will be unvouched, I agree that everyone deserves a chance. Bad behavior in pub does not mean you can't behave in LIHL as well.

I watched his 4 last 1200+ games to judge skill:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 642895.w3g
Honestly, really well played, when I saw you rr'ed NM I felt you had to go for it, but your plan worked out way better. Nice hold on 14. Also good coaching and positive unfluence in the game.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 642924.w3g
Weak start with tot and 3 rangers when you had prisoners. Lead to you leaking 3 with 2-0, your allies fucked up. Your mix wasn't superbad, but with sticking to pris you could've been fat on 3. Classical case of 'mixing is always worse than standard build'. Staying 7-2 for 7 and still leaking half wave (and pushing during 7) wasn't a good choice with 2 holder allies. Mass rangers for 10, meh, I wouldn't do it with 2 holders, but personal choice I guess. Some okay ob for 12, bad luck you didn't make it. Not a great replay, not superbad too.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 642977.w3g
That 129g on 4 because of which you couldn't necro (and no upgraded necro on 5 because of that) spiralled out of control. Bad moment. You say in-game it's because of a phone call, which could be. Then you half-push, leaking everything and not having lumber. Bad replay.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 642865.w3g
Some bad math on level 2, bow wasn't needed, the 4-0 push for 3 was straight up bad, after a long time on 2 and no send from them yet. You leak pretty big to king, which wasn't needed if you stayed 3-0. Level 4 was unlucky that they sent, (but you would have leaked without send as well I think?) Level 5 you leak without a send, which was not needed. Then you start blaming your allies for being unskilled. Don't know if the rest is just banter, won't go into that. After that you recover okay.

I saw 1 good game, 1 okay, and 2 with pretty bad things in them. For me on basis of the random games I watched !no support.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Bro, just so you are aware, I have been held at gunpoint by the American police 2 days ago. My state of mind HAS been a little jittery in the day-day and a half following it. A young, naïve cop wanted to shoot me and was just waiting for me to put my hands near my sides. I have been a little out of my normal self, being on the phone a lot the last 2 days talking to family and friends about almost being shot for some 55 year old unstable lesbian telling police I was an active shooter when all I said was, "I don't feel safe at that Walmart, I wouldn't enter that building unless I had a gun to defend myself." So much for freedom of speech.

So that is why I was a little bit unfocused in my last games the past couple days. I've been kind of in a daze.

Also. I wasn't sure how this lihl thing works. It appears I haven't had a response in a week from a mod, nor have any of them responded on discord. I've only messaged two of them though. I'm unsure what is going on with the app or with the importance of my current games I play. And I will be the first to admit. I HAVE had a couple of poor games on the 1200 bot yesterday. There is no excuse for it. I will say it does not reflect my normal gameplay because that was the FIRST time I sent bowman for nothing. Guaranteed. It was the first time I missed mili for necro for being on phone. Guaranteed.

Moreover, I feel confident that even though Justpush may technically or formally dislike me, his opinion is probably the most important of anyone in lihl, due to the fact that he knows me. I think he understands my skill level is there. I think maaaaany lihl players understand I have the required "skill" to deserve a trial here.

My attitude has literally been amazing the last several months. Also, I slipped a bit yesterday. I know that. I do have the state of mind and attitude required to play in lihl. I'm not here to come and disrupt your friendships within lihl, or to talk my mouth off, or to blame ppl for my own mistakes. I am a very chill guy, and I think that so many lihl players understand I have the skill and chill to earn one trial.

Thank you for your opinion Dwieler

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:44 pm

I will gladly post 5 replays from the last 2 days showing my capacity for lihl. Due to being unfocused and a bit out of it, I truly fucked up a couple of times yesterday.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:03 pm

Sh4mbl3s wrote:I will gladly post 5 replays from the last 2 days showing my capacity for lihl. Due to being unfocused and a bit out of it, I truly fucked up a couple of times yesterday.

Sure, if it's not processed in a few days I will happily watch again and reconsider, if that was because of bad timing.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:18 pm

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139113

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137695

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=137697

Thats why you havent heard from us yet, since we aint sure if its a waste of time to even check the replays.However from what i saw, i dont understand the first ban tbh without having all the backinformations on yourself, and if we disregard this you managed to stay 6+ weeks banfree what ive asked you for in your first request. However a 10 day ban is hard to ignore, so well discuss it and make our call on it. After that well check the replays.Though those 2 months+x of banfree time nor flame ur talking about simply isnt true.
No need to answer to this or justify anything, just wait for our call. Have a nice day :)

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:53 pm

fat lod ok ok ok ok o k.w3g
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

Here's one from last night. Fyi when I say something about slapping x3m, it's cuz he asked me my name irl and we have a somewhat personal relationship at this time. I nvr told him xD but it is highly unusual for me to say something like this. Nothing to worry about

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:55 pm

dweiler.w3g
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

Tok after rr out of turrets. Shows ability to follow lihl calls, even when I disagree after 10. I wanted leaks 15 and to stay /5 with a timely 7/7 out of teal who had 1380 value and 85 income after building full after 10.

Sh4mbl3s
Forest Walker

Postby Sh4mbl3s » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:14 pm

ehh turret meahhh.w3g
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

Holds 17 starts turr. I know lvl 5 maximizing on turrets holds better than adding a void dragon, but I like to semi with them all the time as they tank and have good splash and medium armor for 8. Also, I give Farook a little crap very lightly this game. He has compared me to Chuck Norris before and even brings him up this time. There is no !ff abuse I assure you. After being banned for 8 days for !ff abuse with Pepca for ff lvl 2 with team godrolls, I learned never to ff for fun. Pep ff, I ff, then OkOk !ff's as the 3rd player.

Return to “Denied”