Bens0nFCSP (ob-trice) reapply

Moderator: LIHL Staff

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Bens0nFCSP (ob-trice) reapply

Postby OB-Trice » Thu May 16, 2019 9:21 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: i applied before and failed
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Ben
What is your Discord account? ob-trice#1460
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: mr.shatan
Do you have Gproxy installed? i like doggos https://www.facebook.com/MinimalFusionK ... on_generic

mid 10 7.5 to sned with crap.w3g
(816.78 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

fattest game ever.w3g
(931.71 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

hard carry hades flying.w3g
(551.01 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I dont like the fact that racist and sexist words and expressions are kind of neoteric here. you will never going to hear me saying one of them words. i am still sure i am going to fit to this league and them players. lets crush! :)

Krocis
Treant

Re: Bens0nFCSP (ob-trice) reapply

Postby Krocis » Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 pm

well since i played with him the most games of all lihl players, and i didnt support the first of his apply i must say this
Spoiler!
NIGGER
made a huge improve and he wud fit 100%

!support

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 pm

!support

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri May 17, 2019 12:19 am

i support this nigger

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Fri May 17, 2019 6:42 am

ez !support
sdb.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Fri May 17, 2019 11:02 am

He is a nice guy and improved a lot

!support

Blackfyre
Aura Tree

Postby Blackfyre » Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Big !support

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon May 20, 2019 1:19 am

ben reps:

fattest game ever

Spoiler!
- priso start

- for 3 you add 3rd priso, completely unnecessary since they just sent 1 and 2. You could add a second infantry (as hodor said) and a coupla t1's depending kg and accelerate your push against their 99% 5 send. Instead you stay lower than you should be with a build that wont do well against send on 5. (yes they ended up resending 3 but frankly it was a retarded call from them)

- you add a second infantry on 5 instead of wisp, again unnecessary ob, they dont send here so its ob and if they did send you'd still leak plenty

- you cancel 7/5 on 6, not sure why-it was definitely correct here, you'd hold/nearly hold 8 with 7/5 this game (1k value)

- wyvs on 10 are pretty outdated now, better just to dino rly-they fuck aggro more and also dont suicide to the king before any bosses arrive cus of their low speed

- you built the hydra on 10 too close to the mavs, it should be further forwards. The mavs have less rangs and are flying units so they'll walk in front when you really prefer the hydra tanking

- after 10 build is fine (until 15) besides the fact you didnt build your hydras further in front despite seeing the mavs run in front and die first literally every level from 10-14

- on 15 you sell like 3 or 4 infantry to make some revs, not worth. Just make the rev/aco you can without sell

- overall yes you were fat this game but you had no excuse not to be after the feed on 1,2 and 3. I think you either werent focused or didnt really understand how the game was playing out. When the early game is that slow and you have a yolo lane you priority should be to push as early and as fast as you can. You didnt do this, instead building in a way that would be fine in a regularly paced game but looked honestly tk in this one. Weak replay

hard carry hades flying

Spoiler!
- you've got lod polar and infantry, probably one of the best yolos in the game.

- you go zeus on 3 which I'm really not a fan of. while polar is fairly bad on 3 you had yellow on 2 yggs so you didnt need to cover anything, making the polar here is much better for your yolo since it gives you the option to magna if you want some cover 5 and 6 or to just add infantry on 5 and max push, also zeus in general kinda sucks...

- you make polar for 5 was kinda awkward now, you coulda just added 1 infantry to hold. You then make an infantry for 6 which wasnt ideal since it made you go 7/2 instead of 6/3

- you guys expect a 7 send based off your scout on 2 but you decide to stay 7/2 for it anyway and build. nvm you save $192 while sitting on 7/2 through all of level 6...? This is really bad play.

- ideal play was to yolo better 6/3 for 6 and just 7th wisp during + build next play was to be 7/2 and full value up to try and kill some sends and satyrs this was just bad honestly, even if you think you should only be 7/2 for 10 (which wasnt necessary this game) then you should still build to try and maximise your value.

- you stay 7/2 and miss $4 for hades 10, you decide to sell infantry instead of the t1 blocker whick you made earlier

1. dont build the blocker before 10 when the gold is close. The blocker is nice but its not as good a genuinely decent dps piece like infantry, also in games with lower value when ur 9 hold isnt guaranteed you want the hades to take some initial damage so the early blocker can actually hurt your 9 hold. (not relevant this game but general info)
2. sell the blocker over the infantry, its a luxury rather than a necessity and the dps is more important
3. do your calcs!!! if you need to send dinos (you sent just mass) then send em to get the hades

- good hold 10, i dont like the decision to stay 7/4 tho, they had weak push and had just fullsent+kinged during 10 also you had a tok lane. You guys didnt fear early send at all and you're not a reliable mid 15, particularly with the 3rd lod you kept and the zeus. You also didnt have any anti 15 in the roll nor is a mid necessary for you guys with outsend so 7/5 was the play

- for 15 you make 4 helicopters, you shoulda dropped lod/s before rolling cus even tho they arent great 15 4th hades is certainly better than 2 copter.

- you do end up going mid but overall some really questionable plays this game. You played your roll okay tho not optimally but again I think you are missing some fundamentals, this game around the build/save level 7, the decision to stay 7/4 (it worked but was unreliable and quite risky I think) and the lack of place before rring. Okay replay overall but too many mistakes for my liking.

mid 10 7.5

Spoiler!
- you keep necro from first roll and then make a clock for 1,

- you push 2/0 and risk 2 with just geo, I think it was a good risk tho, any other options were super weak on 3 and your team was decent here. I do think that the landmine was not worth it tho. It doesnt do that much seeing as only the skeleton archer really appreciates the aoe and if you didnt build it you could get a 3rd wisp for 3 with second cw. If they sent you kill maybe 4 more creeps-not worth denying a wisp for a full level

- you get 2x bo and leak a bit, pure unluck since ur build was solid

- what I want to see from you after their scout 3 is a greedy freehold 7. They saw harlot get fed on 3 and you scout 3x no good hold, therefore a freehold is reasonable to expect, clock with timestealer is also a really nice combo for this.

- you decide to go ghost for 5, even tho its nice to get the extre wisp I think ts here was a lot better since ts is also really strong 6. since you went ghost you need to stay 5/2 and make a void drag on 6.

- you now go 6/3 and just make a geomancer, i guess its okay since you dont have freehold potential anymore but disappointing to see you didnt play a serious carryroll greedier

- even though it might feel somewhat counterintuitive I think you really needed to play greedier early with timestealer to make your build a lot better. Again its kinda of a gamesense thing, its fine to play greedy and selfish when you have freehold timestealer mix and ghost. You can make yourself automid 15 quite reliably if you play the build properly

- nice mid on 10, super lucky tho :D, with the timestealer it should be placed a bit further behind, it has a lot more foot speed than clock so you really wanna avoid it running in front

- I think in general this was not the right game for 7/6. You were pretty fat due to holding 10 and were your teams only cover 15. You guys did kill them 14 but only decided that after 12 and also if they decide to rr tok ghost ect and make 14 not an option it'd be rly important to have you on value.

- overall weak game, even though it worked out for you, you got about 170g~ on level 10 which your build really didnt deserve :p. Regardless, still seeing the same issues as the previous replays and previous time in lihl. You seem to have trouble fitting yourself into the gamestate, in replay 1 you didnt recognise how slow the game was and didnt prioritise push nearly enough, in the second game you made some questionable build/push choices and this replay you again make poor unit choices, to me it also seemed that you didnt understand just how powerful your roll was this game and how it was important to play selfish, instead you try to yolo with sub-par adds and weaken your overall setup, not just by adding weak value but also by losing value on 7 that you could have kept with a greedier freehold build.

Unfortunately we still feel that you retain many of the issues and inconsistencies that were seen during your previous trial. I would suggest working on your focus ingame and making sure that you adapt your lane to the gamestate, Efficient unit choice and push timings.

One other thing I would like to suggest that I feel falls short in this request is the fact that super fat games where you have 4.2k value 15 aren't impressive simply because of the value. We still focus on how the early game is played. I'd suggest watching replays before submitting them and asking yourself if your decisions really were correct or not. While this isn't necessary ofc I did so on my vouch req and found it helpful for omitting replays that I thought looked good but actually contained multiple mistakes as well as learning off them.

We do hope to see you reapply in future when you feel you've improved in these areas, if you have any further questions feel free to PM any of the mods. I cant speak for the others here but if you want to send me a replay link on discord for a review I'll try to get to it when I find some time.

Vouch request denied.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Mon May 20, 2019 5:03 am

Great analysis @epicdeath ! Although I didnt watch the replay, I did read thoroughly through the review and its pretty spot on analysis with some room for debate. I appreciate the work!

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Mon May 20, 2019 5:32 pm

allright! Thx for the supports, the quick reply and the asskick!
i could debate 'bout it now, but i wont, because i only spread love and i feel like i am not in the position to question your analyzes! I got big respect for you replying that kind of detailed, which ofc doesnot mean i need to agree on all your points. The fact, i sometimes miss chances to go for freeholds on keylvl7 to get superfat, i totally agree on. I knew about that weakness before. Ask MuR.DeR <-- the king of semiholds , he always needs to remind me on that when we pleh together and he sees it .i hate him, cause i am pushloverrrrrrrrrr... i either like to hard ob or yolo like there is no 2mow, but sure i am following his hints ;) :D Also I am more the goodguy who doesnot dare to free hold cause i got too much respect of the hard obers who need the mid feed to stay strong for lvl 10+ :P

Last thing i want to add is, i know what ppl in the comments are talking about, since I am working hard on my game, obsed plenty of games and see at least 1-2 players in average each game I outplay big time regarding builds :)

Thx again for the supports and taking the time! see u on 1200 bot ;)

have fun guys!

Cheerio!

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:06 pm

~
Last edited by devaztate on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:20 pm

!

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:52 pm

hey dudes,

can u put this topic back to thread 'vouch requests' please?
I think according to the actual situation them replays should be nuff to be accepted.

i am gonna still attach some new replay.

thank u. and lets have fun(k).

=)

cheers,

Ben

funny mix and disagreement with dimi .w3g
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 59 times

ea carry.w3g
(920.81 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

OB-Trice
Armored Tree

Postby OB-Trice » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:02 pm