vouch req

Moderator: LIHL Staff

bigtits
Treant

vouch req

Postby bigtits » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: pdc league as dota player and admin
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: iambignoob
[b]What is your Discord account? bigtits
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:braveheart_wins , thegreatmoamoa , gny , deusx.
[b]Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes ! with entconnect.
[b]Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11798275
(i posted this game volountary to show you a game with 2 tk players, one staying 7 1 lvl 10 not holding and other 5/1 with ea lvl 8 and who went afk many times)
i still managed to play as good i can to try to win this game and we did it !

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 798233.w3g
goblin start, i was making calls and we won the game

i cant watch replays so i will add soon a replay as holder

[b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Something to add : i started as low player into 1200 +, and i always asked helps before to do something who could tk the game, i have actually a medium level, i never tk because if i need helps i prefer to ask more experienced player.
i think my knowledge and game play is improved enough to play in vouch league.
ps: good at kc

Krocis
Treant

Re: vouch req

Postby Krocis » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:41 pm

no manners,no skill, not listening to advice, actualy pure tker

braveheart_wins(doesnt play lihl anymore) , thegreatmoamoa (trial), gny(not lihl) , deusx(not lihl).

!nosupport

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:35 pm

@krocis you always been a hater and unmannered player also, so don't ask people to stay mannered with guys like you, i wasn't waiting a support from you but actually ur skill in game is not really better than mine and you know it.
You can dislike a player but thats doesn't mean you have to call him a tk"er when it's lies :)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:43 pm

who is unmannered,tker and a liar is showed here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=143229&p=553789&hilit=iambignoob#p553789 and here viewtopic.php?f=24&t=143498&p=554585&hilit=iambignoob#p554585

actually ur skill in game is not really better than mine and you know it.

dont make me laugh pls

and when it goes to public u trying to act like sweatheart but dont make show off more

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:58 pm

you are showing one replay between 400 games in which i did a mistake as people can read in appeal.
This is because of drama like you are making here the community shuting down...
I wanna make peace with everyone, having fun and do my best in games.
we all get upset from time to time not everything is meant the way it was said, i never meant to insults players and i reliased how hurting it is.
i want to progress and i am willing to get better to fit into this community
THanks for your opinion i guess you posted everything you wants to said, i still wish you the best irl ;)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:40 am

!never
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
Krocis (Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 pm)

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 am

bigM
Aura Tree

Postby bigM » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:41 am

biggest NO ever
These users thanked the author bigM for the post:
Krocis (Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:41 pm)

eloking
Aura Tree

Postby eloking » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:15 am

I dont know you, so i watched the replays.
You call holder on level 1 with clock so you can pd. Complements the sg and ygg already on your team.. not great start for me.
They go 2 giving you free 3. 2 holders and you still go 3 clocks for 7. Id have preferred aod 5 and mermaid for 4 (or something else to hold 4) + extra wisp.
Some slow pushes
You have 3x clocks for 5 + 325g in bank, saving for aod. Your calcs are fine to get it for 7 but its been a slow af game and your entire team sucks level 6. Do the maths for 5 not for 7 and discourage the 6 send by letting them see aod.
Ygg and EA leak 6. If they sent here rip.
As expected 7 is freehold and you have x3 OB lanes in slow af game and 1x weak ea.
I stopped watching here. Not sure how you won this, but undeserved. Poor game.
Attitude wise: You were arrogant and a bit of a dick the entire time, from level 1 calls to when i stopped watching.

This game was OK.
Team is prisos/revs/skeletor and you as engi. all 2/0 with you 3/0.
You call warrs. IMO a pretty weak call with team weakness on 2/3 or limited push. Luckily they warr also and you x3 mid. In this situation id have rather seen more push on level 1 with other holders covering level 1 but np.
Some late push level 4
Level 10 you take 3 heals and I stopped watching, looked like freewin here.
Attitude wise: No issues.

For me #1 game was bad. I would have liked to have seen your roll, team really needed a yolo not another holder. But that no aod for 5 could have lost your team the game.
Game #2 was fine, some mistakes but not majors.

Its a no support from me sorry.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 am

@eloking about the 1st game you talk about, for me it was fine to get aod for 6 so i had some more early push, and remember that "ygg holder" went only 2 ygg and the ea player had 5/1 level 7 and totaly tk'd the game.
Yes i was arrogant as you said, but if u watched the replay.... ofc from level 1, he want to make dino lvl 2 for no reason when we need a fast game so the call reg 7 was right.
for level 5 they weren't supposed to see leaks from us and also the game were supposed to be very fast, the problem is this ea who went afk whenever he wants and underbuild not pushing so the game went slow because of this guy so i don't see anything wrong with the original plan.
but i will take your advices to improve the game play, as i said im not pro im a medium player trying to improve and ask advices time to time.
THanks anyway and nvm for no support ^^

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:36 pm

This is a big no for me also. Not gona repeat what others said. Too toxic for his community...
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Krocis (Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 pm)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:13 am

if less people were harassing like you fadingsuns aka ace of spades, maybe others would keep a bit more calm, i am far to be toxic with normal players who's not harassing every single second in games.
as i said in previous post, i know sometiems i abused in the past but i am actually cool in games and i am not talking to you anymore so why are you showing this hate one more time?
ofc the 3 4 players i arg with them in games are coming here to said "toxic and bad player" when im better than 50% of you, lol, anyway, if this is about "toxic" their are bans in lihl for this and they can also give me a chance in a period to proves my skills in games and how i can keep cool also

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:44 am

In my honest opinion, if we are serious about sustaining LIHL we need to reconsider how strict we are going to be with newer vouches. As it is, we are barely getting games going and once we migrate to bnet, it's going to be even more challenging. If we are worried about toxic behavior, just put them on a shorter leash / longer trial period and just give them a shot.
These users thanked the author inQ for the post:
bigtits (Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:59 am)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:00 pm

inQ wrote:In my honest opinion, if we are serious about sustaining LIHL we need to reconsider how strict we are going to be with newer vouches. As it is, we are barely getting games going and once we migrate to bnet, it's going to be even more challenging. If we are worried about toxic behavior, just put them on a shorter leash / longer trial period and just give them a shot.

consider this. If ent wasnt shutting down, and we let this guy into lihl, then lihl would dismantle anyway
absolute !no

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:21 pm

MudMan wrote:
inQ wrote:In my honest opinion, if we are serious about sustaining LIHL we need to reconsider how strict we are going to be with newer vouches. As it is, we are barely getting games going and once we migrate to bnet, it's going to be even more challenging. If we are worried about toxic behavior, just put them on a shorter leash / longer trial period and just give them a shot.

consider this. If ent wasnt shutting down, and we let this guy into lihl, then lihl would dismantle anyway
absolute !no

If you're concerned LIHL is gonna shut down b/c of 1 player who is on extended trial, we might as well just give up on the league now.
That being said, I don't know him to give my opinion and if players feel that strongly about him I guess he won't be a good fit but I'm saying long extended trial to increase our player pool is what we need atm

Return to “Denied”