Treant Protector

Re: vouch req

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:16 am

BoretkPanda wrote:!never

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 am

I get ur point inq but this case is special.

No no and no, we cant let this guy in srsly.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:55 am

again and again, people like fadingsuns making drama, even after the league shut down, they won't make peace with players, i let you with your hate if you think a game deserving to "hate" people, you are acting like a little kid, this case isn't special, i admitted the part of my mistakes, about the game on itself, i saw many times your game play and you are honestly not a good player.
I could said that to other people spamming here but your case is special also, you play bad and you are very arrogant and very toxic in games and you harassing players every games i played with you.
the point is i do not want to spame and spame here like you are doing again and again, just get over it you stated ur opinion we get it.

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:27 pm

I think you and other who have/had anger problems or whatever needs to accept it and apologize or say to us it wont happend again. ( all lihlers are open to let in new people but but you should convice us you wont cause any problems like the guys who !nosupport you that it wont happend in future or show that you can behave)
Dont think it helps you if you just say like Eld3r did and "Show prrof" or arguing because we just say what we think and experienced as will be a problem if it happend in lihl.
The whole pont is we dont want no drama in lihl if possible and we want try our best to not have more problem childs.
Think you should have just apologized and say things change and so do you and you will promise there there will be any issues.
This just not go to you also others might have to think of it.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:16 pm

bigtits wrote:again and again, people like fadingsuns making drama, even after the league shut down, they won't make peace with players, i let you with your hate if you think a game deserving to "hate" people, you are acting like a little kid, this case isn't special, i admitted the part of my mistakes, about the game on itself, i saw many times your game play and you are honestly not a good player.
I could said that to other people spamming here but your case is special also, you play bad and you are very arrogant and very toxic in games and you harassing players every games i played with you.
the point is i do not want to spame and spame here like you are doing again and again, just get over it you stated ur opinion we get it.

Yap, this Post gonna let you in!
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post:
FadingSuns (Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:21 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:18 pm

bigtits wrote: you stated ur opinion we get it.

Who is we? u talk like if u were part of a group. Let me tell u something WE ALL think u dont deserve the shot. CYA.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Krocis (Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:59 pm)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Actually if u said something like apologies for previous behavior and that u will adjust etc maybe it gives u a chance. But based on people's experience with you, they comment here about ur toxicity, and what do you do? Prove them right. Just go away

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:35 pm

bigtits wrote:you are showing one replay between 400 games in which i did a mistake as people can read in appeal.
This is because of drama like you are making here the community shuting down...
I wanna make peace with everyone, having fun and do my best in games.
we all get upset from time to time not everything is meant the way it was said, i never meant to insults players and i reliased how hurting it is.
i want to progress and i am willing to get better to fit into this community
THanks for your opinion i guess you posted everything you wants to said, i still wish you the best irl ;)

@mudman maybe you did not read my 2nd comment, this is exactly what i said but he is still harassing, i mean i try my best to be nice and talk to some players but if they keep harassing or spaming what can i do...

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 pm

1st provided:
- agree with the kiwi, you should not aim to be holder with ygg and sg in team

- ur also really aggressive forcing ur call on lv2

- I stopped watching on level 7. For me building, placement, tower knowledge ect isn't all that important for a vouch provided you can play all the standard builds correctly. For me its game sense and teamplay that is critical. In this replay you provided to show us your skill you overbuild in a gamestate where that hurts your team, you're very lucky orange showed good gamesense and pushed as much as he could, both your lanes would have been weak af otherwise. Moreover you're aggressive and confrontational towards your teammates, sure to an extent its justified at pink going afk but you've actively decided to show us this replay as a picture of your gameplay where you blindly play your own lane to the detriment of your team while belittling them continuously? I mean for me watching it was a mix of poor play and toxicity.

- this replay is an absolute fail for me (aemtelddtel if you read this you might wanna think about applying, I don't know you but you singlehandedly saved the game for your team)

2nd provided
- agree with all eloking said, warrior was pretty awkward since your team is honestly quite weak all levels 1-7

- mutant on 8 should be infront

- okay game, much less dramatic than g#1 but still a bit iffy gamesense on lvl 1, rest was fine, pretty free game when they send warrior, dont push and skip 5

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11798984 random 1
- lod game

- you played this really strangely. You're 3/1 for 5 with second LOD when you have teal aiming hold. After 5 you push from 3/1 to 7/2 and save 200g on 7. Its just all kinds of bad, if you're gonna ob 5 then may as well build up and at least try clear 7. 3 ways to play in order of how good they were this game
1. yolo LOD 7/3 for 7
2. lod 'semi' 6/1 or so and hades, you'd leak to send cus its not a good build but whatever
3. the way you played it

- build from here is fine, not sure why u thought /2 was needed to reach sec hades, dodo helped u out tho so np

- after 10 game is free when they failsend 14

- below average game, just a really strange way to play with the massive latepush

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799768.w3g random2
- sea giant

- big risk 2 with single infa, its okay tho since ur team fine here

- zeus is a pretty garbage unit early on, I would have definitely gone pyro with your slow killspeed and the fact that two of ur lanes are garbage vs send 3

- unlucky to get doublesend but both furb went for zeus while all creeps on sg so u barely leak

-don't like the sg placement next to hydra on 7, it dies fast, ur sg is dead before hydra at 50%. Better to build sg one spot back

- you dont add anything for 8 and leak. Your focus was excellent, lucky to leak so few really

- build for 10 is fine, u hold vs skip

- you make blasters for 12, I would place them to the right side and a bit behind so hydras should tank the left side creeps and blasters right side on 12.

- regardless send is too big to hold. Overall okay game, some build mistakes but not much to be done that game

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799790.w3g random 3
- engi game

- your team was strong vs warrior so its much better to do a clock engi mix. Its only slightly slower push than normal engi and u can hold 5+6+8 easily enough

- not sure why you went 270engi for 2. 220 is enough to clear vs send and engi being mid is a bad thing

- 440 engi on 4 u leak massive, positioning was fine so just pure unluck

- 530 engi isnt underbuild for 6, its 44g ob since u need early farm.

- again your mutant is too far back, you need it to tank on 8 and 9

- you stay 7/3 for 9 to add 2 captains and still leak a lot. Better to just push 7/4 since one captain is quite helpful but second is close to useless.

- you actually didnt juice 9 which is just a huge fail

- you end up super weak after 10, leaking all levels with 7/5 despite juicing on some, this game was pretty clear sui after lv 4, if you did intend to recover then u gotta juice 9. Bad game overall

eld3r's provided replay #1
- again you overbuild with double lod on 5 with ygg in team, do you actually know how to play lod without 2 lod 5?

- eld3r's provided replay #4
- your wagon placement is terrible, needs to be horizontal with wagons. as proof u leak lv 4 with 350 wagon purely because of bad placement

This is epics feedback towards you, i only watched u close only the 2 games u provided and it was enough for me to see ur not ready for a trial. Though i have to admit, the first game was a total shitshow and hard to manage.
Since u seem to have a huge unsupport so far, that also doesnt work in your favor.
I dont know how much times left for ent, but if ur serious about making peace with persons theres still time. Work on skill n community problems, then u might reapply in the future and ill give it a fresh look.So far ill deny this.

Return to “Denied”