Vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

oceano
Armored Tree

Vouch request

Postby oceano » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:34 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I played league long time ago on Suchbot when LTD was allive on battle.net
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: On forum i am Oceano. Oceano is my alias that I use on battle.net for my entire life. Used to be moderator on bnet. Here i play for 3+ years under an alias Kraken.
What is your Discord account? Oceano
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: I know mostly all of them since i play 1200+ for over 3 years and when there are no lihl games the gang comes to 1200 bot.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Ofcourse
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): I played like 2k games from last reset. I do manage in any kind of role since im active LTD player for last 7 years. I was hoping maybe u can dig up some random games of mine and check it the way you like.
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Ok will do it during this day
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Well, first of all thanks for your time. I would just like to add that I never enjoyed gaming of LTD like I did here on ENT. As a former admin on Lagabuse.com maybe I can be helpfull to you in future moderating the game or forum.
I am usually well mannered person trying to stay calm even if being provoked :) I am good listener but if I know I am right I will stand my ground and defend my opinion with exhibits. Normally i wouldnt make this request but since ENT will shut down I just want to stick arround with you guys and continue playing high skilled LTD games with stats and no leavers. Looking forward what future will bring.
Kind regards,
Kraken

skarking
Armored Tree

Re: Vouch request

Postby skarking » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:07 am

Playing with this guy is always a sad moment because i never dodge in time.
He always insist to call and make retard calls and cant listen to others.
Very arrogant person.

I change my mind, if this guy can show his behavior have changed i wont have any problem with him.
I gues his builds are okish kinda.

!support if he take the problem i experienced with him to mind and it wont happen in lihl.
Last edited by skarking on Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author skarking for the post:
BoretkPanda (Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 am)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:08 am

skarking wrote:Playing with this guy is always a sad moment because i never dodge in time.
Very arrogant person.

!nosupport

+1

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:23 am

!support

As we migrate to bnet, I think we need to keep in mind that our pool of players will be very limited.
I have played with him in the past and from my experience he was a decent player etc.
If we are wary of attitude & skill level, just keep them on trial for a longer period of time. Problem solved
These users thanked the author inQ for the post:
oceano (Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:58 am)

oceano
Armored Tree

Postby oceano » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 am

skarking wrote:Playing with this guy is always a sad moment because i never dodge in time.
Very arrogant person.

!nosupport

I respect your opinion even though I dont agree with it because I never insist to call and I always ask for team opinion about call (if i do calls ofc).
Idk how you mean arrogant. (if its like your aproach) than No.
Dig out my history and bring some proofs or else you just talk shit for no reason about my "insist retarded calls".
Ofc I dont expect from you, or any of you to like me. But show some respect and dont accuse me for something that is not true :)
Im here for the game and community overall. Not for individuals like urself. Nothing personal tho. Cheers

oceano
Armored Tree

Postby oceano » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:04 am

inQ wrote:!support

As we migrate to bnet, I think we need to keep in mind that our pool of players will be very limited.
I have played with him in the past and from my experience he was a decent player etc.
If we are wary of attitude & skill level, just keep them on trial for a longer period of time. Problem solved

Thank you for support my friend. And my thoughts exactly.
Just go to bnet and try to play on existing LTD bot. People dont have clue about the game.
They think main goal is to hold so they stay 1/0 unill arena, and than push like 6 / 1 during 11 12. ( yes there are 6 wisps maximum there)
Be my guest enjoying games like this. Im not saying im better than any of you in Lihl, but we are all way above LTD players on bnet. I just want to stick with this community and be a part of it, so in future we can still keep pro LTD games alive on bnet with ranking.
Cheers

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:37 pm

I support him, same case as elder, he has been toxic in 1200 games but not always, just lost his manners on given situations. Im quite sure he will adjust his behave once he plays here.

!support

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:59 pm

this case is 50/50 bcoz i saw him being toxic, hes good kc but stealing king all the time wihtout any communication doesnt make good blood, also didnt take advice many times, But ye mostly fine builds, good kc.

So all in all
+avg skill in buids
+good kc
-toxic
-not listening to advice

I kinda wanna stay away of this case and let epic or anda make the decision

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:04 pm

no support

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:31 pm

Since Anda and Epic are full occupied with the latest vouch request and their own stuff, they asked for help:

I picked random replays as you stated in your request:

1st replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 797304.w3g
Your roll is: Skele, geo, ice troll, priso, blaster, ygg
Your teammates play all yolo: Ents, EA and Aqua
2 options here: Play full holder or yolo with them - you chose the holder part and start ygg to go full hold which is fine so far.

For level 2: Your aqua plays 4/0, ent is a non-reliable hold and ea can leak big with unlucky focus too.
You chose to play only geo, they come 2 and you go rarely mid vs dino (20hp ygg) you kingleak since all of your teammates leak (3 furbs), you kill 1 creep in mid. So all in all in a bad decision, you should have played dm or priso.

You send 3 and scout spitter with turr // alpha

There is absolutely no chance they send 4 after ygg scout but you decide to add alche for 4? I don't know your intention but your job as ygg-holder with 3 yolo is for sure to go 4 ygg on 7, save heals and clear ur lane past 10 with toks.

You get some feed on 4 and go for blaster 5 which is understandable with alche on 4.

The ent is sui and feeds you hard on 5, why you manage to get a 2nd ygg on 6. Both teams send 6 and you mid with 3/0 - 1150 value, 2ygg 1 blaster 1 cw. Lucky you had this feed on 5 otherwise this game is over already.

You stay 3/0 for 7 and get a 3rd ygg, you still send full and go -1, bad call even tho you are 1440 value.

For 10 you stay 7/3 with 1 tok, 2ygg, cw and blaster you kill 2 vels - nothing to do since you have 1 sui and 2 non holder lanes

Past 10 you stay on that roll even though it's clear 15 race, you dont roll for any anti 15 and go for 2nd blaster. On 15 you finally use your freeroll and roll into ts. You lose 15 race.

Really bad replay.

Second replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799937.w3g
Roll: specter oger gate flying wyvern ygg & you call holder before level 1, start ygg

Your teammates are turrets, tribes and malf which can all leak big on 2 vs furbs but you go again 2/0 and just add 2 specters – they skip 2, lucky because this was again a bad decision

You call 3 with 4x 2/0 and 4 furbs - in my opinion this is always a bad call, for level 3 you add a wyv which is fine
Your scout is knight&ts mid

Your team calls king 10 after that and you start to push 4/0 for 5, short for 2nd ygg on 5 and sell specters for the 2nd ygg, you push 5/1 while 6 and end up as a semi on 7 with 3ygg and a wyv, leaking 10 creeps and all sends. Your team goes -2 here with stomp.
Your job was simply to ob and take heals back on 10 while you clear your lane after 10 with toks.

You push 7/5 for 10 and get a tok, kill one vel while they skip 10.

Staying 7/5 to get 3 toks for possible 12 send is fine after all.

You send 13 after they skip 12 and win the game.

Average replay.

I will add another random replay tomorrow, but for now it's a clear no from my side from what I have seen, sorry mate.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Postby ReD RuM » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Last replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 796262.w3g

I can't see your complete roll here.

You start with 2 malf+1spitter. I don't like the placement of the spitter that far behind.
Your teammates are: malf/ranger, oger/watcher and ygg

They warr and you leak only 1 red hp warr, they scout malf ranger and you push 3/0.

For 3 you stay 3/0 and add 1 malf + 2 spitter. They scouted ygg and 1 malf on 1, not pushing 4/0 and adding is not so bad here since a resend is likely.
They resend and you mid vs furb.

6/1 with 1 abno for 5 and resend, scout tm. Your ygg is 5/0 and will stay most likely

Push 7/3 for 7 and up the spitters. While they leak 70 you sit on 166gold, you could have pushed 7/4, your intention is to stay 7/3 for 10. That's okay but this is a really slow game and you are op yolo with some feed and good inc and already good vlaue, you could have still 7/4. You will end up nearly 2k value on 10.

You stay 7/3 for 10 and you send full, you are holder with abno / spitter mix 1920 value. The other malf is ranger/necro behind, I think 7/4 for you was still the right decision. They skip 10.

Your team is way ahead and there is literally 0 chance to win for them, you king on 11 and hold their 14 send easily, kill 17.

=> Good replay, except the sitting on 160g while another player of your team is a better holder for 10 as yourself and you are fat anyway you would have mid with 1800value too.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:51 pm

Thank you for your work red.rum, appreciated.

Im at an undecided situation, since epic was close support to grant u ur trial when we spoke and im close support to deny it, hence there is no decisive outcome atm. Il llet this be open a few more days and let the community decide by supports/nosupports if they want u in or not. Best of luck to you

Yarragon2
Aura Tree

Postby Yarragon2 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:09 pm

I totally support this dude, considering y'all have maybe a few weeks left of bots being up. Give 'm a chance.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Well caused by Situation: lets give it a try

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:58 pm

Return to “Denied”