Deckard Cain vouch request

Postby Deckard Cain » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:14 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
Quail; Quail[UC]; Quail[TMP]; Idonttalk
What is your Discord account?
Not using, but same name Deckard Cain
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
Well i think i know many of LIHL players
Do you have Gproxy installed?
yes
Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Sadly due to i wanted to delete my acount some weeks ago, i deleted all replays too^^ I could gather some replays the next weeks tho, or is it possible to download old replays somehow?
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:
I just vouch here to dont loose track from LTD. Due to ent shut down it might be important to stay with you LIHL guys to get infos how and where to play. And i think im experienced enough to play LIHL games too. Some people might have some bad experiences with me, cause i trolled around the first months playin ent and wasnt he best at beginning. After all i do know all builds, can yolo properly, can hold properly and know when and how to suic and stuff. I would appreciate if you vouche me!
Best regards

Legionaire[1o1]
Armored Tree

Re: Deckard Cain vouch request

Postby Legionaire[1o1] » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:56 am

!support - never had problems with him and good build

paschy90
Aura Tree

Postby paschy90 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:30 am

Big no support. Non toxic player, but he needs to work on his skill.

Hyo
Basic Tree

Postby Hyo » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:59 am

I could gather some replays the next weeks tho, or is it possible to download old replays somehow?

If these are your names, then yes:

Idonttalk - https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... =Idonttalk
Deckard Cain - https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... ard%20Cain

(Any other names you got, you can simply search here: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/ write your username on the search bar)

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Looked at his forum activity and it look to me like this guy isn't very active.
He seems to quit for a period several times and asks mod to even remove his forum account.
I dont think thats needed in lihl.
Since there are no games uploaded i cant rewiw anything to say if his good or not.

viewtopic.php?f=64&p=555486#p555486
We got lots of german players in lihl.

!nosupport

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:17 pm

Well Paschy we played like lets say 5 games together and i remember you acting like an obsessive leader, who cant accept any other opinion. Like i mean its ok when ppl from team aggree to that kind of solo calling and stuff, but you never asked for, so we prolly had some bitchy fighting and i think this comes to your mind when u think of games we played together.

Nosupport is fine, but not subjective like that.

And rofl, but skarking i dont know how to judge anybody from one silly forum post i forget to delete and never played any game together. This isnt objective at all isnt it? Maybe u decide after seeing some reviews? And since when forum activity is required to play, is there any rule about that :(

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Im gona !support here.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:13 pm

!nop

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:40 am

blub
Last edited by Deckard Cain on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 am

In addition some replays:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11794275 clock + steam yolo
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11794171 ygg hold 7+10 (nothin special tho)
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11797368 fat malf + winning calls

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:17 am

^^ is this really necessary to add to your vouch request? I don't understand how you think saying that would help your case. Either you're badmouthing a potential mistake by one of the players or you're saying HEY GUYS I'm better than 300 ghoul on 1 (nice standard)

Regardless from my experience with you (pre watching replays) it's a definite nosupport. Controlling, lowskill and aggressive mannerisms are my memories of playing with you.

I'm not a mod anymore so this isn't a denial, just my opinion.

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:05 am

Maybe a general addition to my vouch request:

I had some disaggrements with plenty of players, and i definitly made many mistakes and didnt play the best all time. For example i can remember u epicdeath called me an idiot a time and after that you didnt take me serious anymore. Well i cant change that, but i dont accept you call me aggressive mannerism, because there is no proof for that. And as i already said, im no beginner anymore and in my opinion im definitly experienced enough to atleast get a try to LIHL. Sure ofc others have to decide and its totally clear for me it takes many games to reach same lvl as the others, but i mean how if not learning by doin? and i dont tok a team on purpose.

I wish you could reset your opinion and give me a chance atleast epicdeath, theres no need for bitchfighting imo.

I acted not very nicely sometimes in the past, but im not gonna flame or hate people anymore, im really pissed of behavior like that and didnt want people get treaded like that too. (e.g., eld3er, Klaa, Paschy, Ben etc.) The only one i flame is masterofthepit and ninahagen, which im goin to stop too. It has no reason, these guys are just getting me into reagemode after 1 min playin together.

And again if some obsessive player or flamer is in my team i acted not nicely too (e.g., Klaa, panda, elder, viserion in team i dont listen to them much (sure i follow calls and stuff but not much more), because its frustrating and no fun)

Well its a bit confusing maybe, but i hope to make some things clear and im not vouching to troll around. I wanna have the challenge to play LIHL and play my best ltd.

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:43 am

Deckard Cain wrote:Nothin personell, but i mean if this is allowed in LIHL...

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=143727

If i were you i would remove this post and read through the other peoples posts who have gotten !nossuport from others.
Asking for evidence or doing some weird shit instead of saying you will work on it is better.
If you have had behaviour issues moderators needs to have that in mind also because thats not what we in LIHL wants.

And tbh, none of LIHL players needs to "show evidence" or whatever when we share our own opinion.
We got no reason to lie about our experience with players, we just give our own experience with the player in question to help moderator take a decision.

Also i have played with you, you even mentioned me in your last apply (or whatever it was).

This is for you and others whos thinking of applying.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:38 am

Deckard Cain wrote:Nothin personell, but i mean if this is allowed in LIHL...

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=143727

Thats a really bad move for a vouch request topic...

Deckard Cain
Aura Tree

Postby Deckard Cain » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:45 am

yah ok my bad

Return to “Denied”