vouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Re: vouch request

Postby ReD RuM » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 811909.w3g
Level 1: You start mino, misplaced it right against the wall, it has to be placed away from it.
They have a 180turret leaking on 1 , you scout ea, engi and ghoul and you push 2/0 and add a spitter for 2, after this scout and this leak a send 2 with bo is likely – staying 1/0 was the move here. Even with only furb you will leak a lot since your mino is misplaced.
Level 2: They send and you get a wyv and leak 16 creeps + wyv. Total leak is 34 to king and you push 3/0.
Level 3: They resend again, you get a herm and leak 11 creeps + herm in total. They score again with 23 to king and 1 heal, you push 4/0.
Level 4: Both teams send 73 to 46 kingleaks, you leak 13 again. They go -2 here. 5/1 push for you
Level 7: 5/1 with bigfoot 3 spitters, mid vs furb herm, you go -2 and they go -4.
Level 9: They send you are 7/3 to hold 10 with bigfoot spitters. Your mino placement fucks you again since zombies ran to spitters, they score 70, your team decides to burn a heal to kill them 10.
Level 10: Leak 2 bosses with 1880 value bigfoot / spitters. Again the mino placement.. your spitters get sniped. They die

Bad – Average replay. Hard to play this kind of mega slow game with your roll when your main unit is misplaced and this much early leaks. If you stay for 2 this game goes another direction for yourself. Push decisions after 3 are okay and mid 7 with 5/1. Your game idea from seeing your starting roll was fine though.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 811124.w3g
Your teammates are Aqua/Lod/Turret
Level 1: Place wyv and rr – roll into ygg and play ygg.
Level 2: Phantom 1/0, you send scout blaster/spawn and aqua
Level 3: Still 1/0 ygg/hr- pretty standard. You kill your bo with your last hit and only scout aqua mid.
Level 5: You resend while they leak 4 and you scout lod/rev as last player. 70 king leaks -1 and scout wave.
Level 7: 6/1 with 3ygg and hr your team sends only furb since your lod player is hades wyv necro and you plan full 10 again => 6/1 push is fine here. They come full with rest of the wood after king ups from 5 and you mid with 1ygg and hr
Level 10: 7/5 + tok
Level 10+: 7/7 with toks hr, nothing to add. You win 17.

Good replay – Buildwise nothing to add but it’s not the hardest roll to play. Good push decisions. What I dislike: You don’t participate in how the game goes / what should be called, you speak nearly nothing.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 808262.w3g
Your roll: Peasant, Ogre, Ice Troll, Mudman, Grizzly, LoD
Your mates: Blaster, one sui, ea,
LoD start
Level 2: Your sui is outcast, ywd and crab (380), the blaster 2 alche and the EA clears
You stay 1/0 and go ice troll while you have ogers which are really nice early adds for lod yolo, this 1/0 is bad since you won’t take any feed.
You re roll after placing ice troll, what I can’t understand also since your roll is pretty good. They send 2, the EA leaks furb and that’s the only leak. They leak to nosend, you scout aqua , rev ghoul, guard
However, your re-roll: peasant, infa, hr, medic, ts, spawn
For level 3: You go 505 value with phantom and stay 2/0 after they send 2, infa would have been enough, they can’t send – but I am not sure what your plan for this game is. If you wanted to ob then you could have kept grizzly.
Until level 5 you push 6/1 and your team sends 5 vs that scout, don’t know why you stay 2/0 for 3 then and choose to play HR when your team sucks 10. While they kingleak and you have lots of time, push 6/2 and sit on 108g, LoD + HR + ice troll hold 6. With Kinggold from 5 you sit on 192g and dont even add or push a wisp here. At the end of level 6 you finally go for a wisp.
For level 7: Hades / HR / ice troll , 7/2 , 1000 value, they send full after their kingups, so does your team. You leak 11 creeps + furbmit. Now I also see that your team has immo.
I stopped watching here.

Bad replay – I think in general you did a lot of incorrect decisions here (reroll, push decisions, build decisions)

Summarizing my thoughts together I can say you have positive attitude but still you miss some game overview with which units your team needs, with unit’s placement and push things, guess its not clear for you still when you need to yolo, maximize your push before lvl 7 and when you need to overbuild, hold.

I will deny this vouch request for now. Work on the above points and feel free to reapply!
These users thanked the author ReD RuM for the post:
Kundel (Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:33 pm)

Return to “Denied”