Viserion

Moderator: LIHL Staff

skarking
Armored Tree

Re: Viserion

Postby skarking » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:54 pm

I dont really mind giving him a chance but i'm pretty sure there is no point anyway.
Skillwise i doubt he makes it, hes ok but calls and builds SOMETIMES are a big questionmark to me when i've played with him.
And his communicating skills are pretty damn low, and one of the most toxic ones in 1200+ for a long while.

And you new guys whos apllying, you dont watch others posts and what have been said?
Instead of giving shit to others after hearing critsism, you should be explaining yourself and say how that wont be happening in lihl.
Stop giving shit back that wont help you anything, your just proving there point.

!nosupport

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:30 pm

@Emi1 its also just a trial... u could still unvouche like inQ said and for real it would show some characteristic quantity by haters to give me still a trial. I dont think i give shit back tbh... No idea why u think i dont read posts. I get flamed and disrespected big time including death whishes etc and still trying to put in objective arguments and i allready told few times that u could expect to experience me much more polite and affable.. U think skillwise not enough? Well.. each lihl member ive talked to last days told me skillwise its no problem.. First of all its not a skill question i think.. Its a question about giving a player who has enemies here but could fill games and could help keeping ltd alive giving a chance..

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:13 pm

nn trial.we got enough trials and its hard to deal with these neegas already.
These users thanked the author GonnaGetRekt for the post:
Krocis (Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:13 pm)
sdb.

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:23 pm

I like him. Pro troll :)

We've let anyone else in here who was bad mannered on 1200 bot, and everyone was given the benefit of the doubt to adjust his/her attitude when vouched in lihl. I fail to see how it's any difference here?!

Skill certainly won't be an issue.

If he remains no retard in lihl, he deserves same rights like any flamer/troll before him, who was vouched (and that list is long...)
We don't need more double standards, but more skilled players.

#support

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:17 pm

#VOTEFORVISERION

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Kreutertee wrote:I like him. Pro troll :)

We've let anyone else in here who was bad mannered on 1200 bot, and everyone was given the benefit of the doubt to adjust his/her attitude when vouched in lihl. I fail to see how it's any difference here?!

Skill certainly won't be an issue.

If he remains no retard in lihl, he deserves same rights like any flamer/troll before him, who was vouched (and that list is long...)
We don't need more double standards, but more skilled players.

#support

Retardest post of the year
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Kundel (Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:17 pm)

Kreutertee
Treant

Postby Kreutertee » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Why? We vouched hodor, mudman, vendeta, eld3r, halp, .. just to name a few :) Most of them changed their attitude in lihl. Some didn't.

Honestly not seeing what has changed since then... Being popular was never required, being good, however, is.
Anyway, I rest my case. He should have his chance to prove he can behave.

!support
These users thanked the author Kreutertee for the post:
Viserion (Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:36 pm)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:48 am

Not a valid comparison, denied

paschy90
Aura Tree

Postby paschy90 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:32 am

Biggest no support i can possibly give :D

Hitsugaya[PoL]
Armored Tree

Postby Hitsugaya[PoL] » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:42 pm

!nosupport

holymoly
Resource Storage

Postby holymoly » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:45 am

!supprot viserion
stay 7-4 hold round 17
hes ob land but sometime hes sui n ripperino
i vouched viserion
u can keep ignore me at lihl mwhahahahaha

holymoly
Resource Storage

Postby holymoly » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:06 am

this ent lihl mod
wont u get in lihl
cz u too pro viserion man
but
support
vise
cz hes like to send 12 n 16
when he was zevex-7

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Denied

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Iam happy about it. i am feeling free now ^^ i quitted for 2 month for a reason ;) didnt wanted to come back anyway but seems like i needed your help a bit for it. I got much more time now for sensible things to fill my life with and iam delighted looking forward to it :) was a good run until here but it also was kinda empty and leaded to nothing and now this chapter of my life is closed. Iam not playing any other stuff so i can enjoy so many things now giving a life real value (sorry to say that but each of u guys know its true: ltd is just a way to fill time with but it will never gives u real happyness...)! ive allready enjoyed my 2 month break and missed nothing and realised how satisfied it made me not to all the time have to think about ltd and also how balanced this made me feel. I still wish all of u the best in real life and i say thank you for denying from the deep of my heart <3 to me your timing to close ent was 100% perfect. Just at the same time i decided for myself to quit ltd because its just keeping me away to often from doing the things making me really happy in life. there are so many beautiful things in life! ltd was a kinda useless addiction giving me nothing in the end and iam glad that iam over it. harsh but true words. peace out homies! Zevex-7 never forget ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHAxu382YF8

Return to “Denied”