Viserion

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Viserion
Forest Walker

Viserion

Postby Viserion » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:04 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Zevex-7
What is your Discord account? I cant use discord for some reason. Dont know why.. Have to fix it in case..
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: mega-tuby, emil, krocis, crey, kreutertee, bigM, inQ, mudman, n1ll3, cryptonox, panda, paschy90, uncle. legionaire, hoebell, moa... Have like 5 k games. Many people know me.
Do you have Gproxy installed? yes
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I dont save my replays so i cant upload.. Sorry. Ive achived 2 times 2 k+. highest: 2065. Last time was few month ago than i stopped playing for a while after losing some elo and now i saw ent is going to shut down.. Would like to go on playing.. I also never drop from games. If u dont accept so be it :)

point
Forest Walker

Re: Viserion

Postby point » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:46 am

big no support, one of the worst behavior on 1200+ bot. the kind of player who you dont wanna play with
pretty sure he only brings neggative aspects

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:21 pm

biggest no support i ve ever gave. this guy tottaly missing good manners(no drawing games, unpausing games,stealing king,flaming) literally every aspect of bad behavior this guy has.
also u said lihl players are trash, why wud we want this in lihl

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:01 pm

!support any day baby

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:14 pm

!never ever

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:56 pm

!nosupport for sure

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:30 pm

no chance its already a zoo out here and we need to sort our current trials before even considering letting someone like viserion in. He is the biggest trash talker and hater of lihl players saying they have no clue how to play etc. Keeps talking shit about them and now that 1200 is inactive guess where he is. Big no

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:02 pm

hehe, u are right krocis.. under normal circumstances i wouldnt vouche for lihl like many other players who vouche now ;) but maybe u stop whining and see it from a different point of view... if ent is shut down its a matter of time till nobody is playing ltd anymore because there wont be new players anymore and some will quit over time and tbh: how many skilled competitive players with thousands of games are out there to fill games? i had my differences with some players but there are also many guys in 1200er community who respect me a lot and also as a matter of fact if u are honest krocis your behavior wasnt better than mine when we played toghether.. u once even tket our team on purpose when we played in same team just "to make Viserion rage" (your words) and u got the ban for it even as lihl player.. and mudman.. we played like 10-15 games and u flamed like hell all the time :) dunno why u tell me about trash talk :) as i said.. if u denie so be it but under the given circumstances u may give it a try..

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:13 pm

u flamed me i meant @mudman

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Viserion wrote:hehe, u are right krocis.. under normal circumstances i wouldnt vouche for lihl like many other players who vouche now ;) but maybe u stop whining and see it from a different point of view... if ent is shut down its a matter of time till nobody is playing ltd anymore because there wont be new players anymore and some will quit over time and tbh: how many skilled competitive players with thousands of games are out there to fill games? i had my differences with some players but there are also many guys in 1200er community who respect me a lot and also as a matter of fact if u are honest krocis your behavior wasnt better than mine when we played toghether.. u once even tket our team on purpose when we played in same team just "to make Viserion rage" (your words) and u got the ban for it even as lihl player.. and mudman.. we played like 10-15 games and u flamed like hell all the time :) dunno why u tell me about trash talk :) as i said.. if u denie so be it but under the given circumstances u may give it a try..

The man has a point.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:09 pm

nice fken joke to see this guy trying to get vouched. N1 lihl flamer.

GTFO here tard

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm

hehe ^^ whats the problem? if u lihl heroes have some guts: let the "N1 lihl flamer" (lul) in and show him how to play to have some competition :P ... i think iam the flamer now again y? :D guys... its ok.. iam looking forward to my life without ltd and wish u all the best if u dont need players in future to fill games and compete <3

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:49 pm

gud, now get lost and dont comeback

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:01 pm

No support ez pz next one.
sdb.

Viserion